• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jamaican smash thread

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
I have exams till after next week. I'm kinda booked till the end of February. Imma try to come next week tho.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
I am nowhere near the level of Cross and Tossy. Still can't get that L-cancel spot on.
Maaan, I haven't L-canceled in a while, okay that's a lie, I L-cancel everytime I don't FC the aerial, but it's more often that I do. :o

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
dear God please dont let it be Jigglypuff, the gayness would just be...too much to even think :dizzy:
No, it'll probably be a character that complies to your non-gay standards, so I can be spared from the complaining and/or *****ing. Maybe pichu.

Cross.

Smash Ace
man up punk. i dont even think peach is gay, jus annoying(i told u this already).

edit: and i main falco in melee and brawl people always tell me im gay for using a gay *** character/

Da Kid

Smash Rookie
UNLIMITED POWER...Did u guys know that Marth's Sword can scratch him :p

P.S. Im the Best.

Cross.

Smash Ace
maybe u shud follow that advice there are no jab shenanigans in melee

lol

edit: post up if ur coming this week guys! Sinji says hes coming

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'm prolly gonna make it this time. I ain't carry anything tho >>. I own the place.

Da Kid

Smash Rookie
fire on marauder tisk tisk...wen we gonna get the fang in motion btw...shouldnt adam and the rest join up
BTW...we need to start makin vids so we can see our mistakes.

The Best Is Coming On Friday :p

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
:D~
On a more important note, Cross; Erasor is proposing that you hold something today/tomorrow, seeing as wednesday is a public holiday.

Cross.

Smash Ace
no that wont happen its a friday only thing. i kno he has problems with it but...yeh.

2day and 2marrow are inconvenient for me anyways

edit: yeah brawl scene is freakin amazing down here, army of little of m2ks if u ask me

my snake is turning into a real killer. brawl dudes better watch out. got the hang of that wavebounce lol.

Da Kid

Smash Rookie
Apparently this chichiman thinks he can beat the best. Dont u kno visa rhymes with frieza? Lmao...ur mislead sense of confidence only hides the absolute.

The Best There Is.

Bryan500

Smash Cadet
what is this i'm hearing? Im definitely bringing my cam this Friday to record this epic clash of titans :eek:

... o wait, u said barlw? nvm :tired:

lolol jk, I wana see u brawl players go at it, been hearing a lot of braggin especially from Da Kid Nib, time to back up ur talk kid. Both of u need to put that money where ur mouth is. $$$$$$$

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
I wanna see this. Why don't you use your Dazzle, David? Didn't you buy it for stuff like this?

Bryan said it best. MONEY MATCH!!!!!

LOLOL You're gonna lose all your birthday $$ DaKid. Best mi blowow.

LOL @ ToSsy.

Cross.

Smash Ace
lmfao. wow this thing got some hype, ill be sure to deliver!

Tossy is just fighting me out guys haha. hes actually my good friend in reality lol.

marauder what am i supposed 2 do, spawn a computer to use it with? And even then a part got lost at the shop that i need to record with. Ill be sure to save the replays though :)

edit: and guys bring soda~

Top Bottom