• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jamaican smash thread

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
LoL Ausp. Thats the perfect song for Dakid. Now you know why I choose Diddy Kong over Meta Knight

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
The only reason my marth was rux yesterday was because I was using Da Kid's controller. My Diddy Kong is getting better though. All I need now is a wii then I will master Diddy

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
My absence will leave everyone scared. Don't worry, me and my fox will give yall a 50 win streak next week.

Cross.

Smash Ace
double post

small turnout yesterday but it was definitely filled with good games, jokes and fun so good **** all. Lost my ganon in the process xD.

jus want to say good luck wid ur summer job in cali tbm, when u come back in september u better be ***** ****

Bryan500

Smash Cadet
double post

small turnout yesterday but it was definitely filled with good games, jokes and fun so good **** all. Lost my ganon in the process xD.

jus want to say good luck wid ur summer job in cali tbm, when u come back in september u better be ***** ****
yo when I touch back J.A. all u fools gona be crying:laugh:

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
double post

dawg, your ganon vs taj's marth next week, get hype!

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
So I finally got Melee. Traded my old PS2 with my cousin. So I can finally level up at my pace. I need to buy a controller though...

Cross.

Smash Ace
yo good **** guys >_>

but it was kinda good cuz we ended playing street fighter and got some reaaal good games in. u guys should bait it up more often.

Cross.

Smash Ace
shout outs to sinji for getting super salty after getting his a$$ beat by my falco and making epic johns good **** *****
shout outs to tossy for gettig ***** by my fox and johning about it despite him still doing all the stuff i told him i would **** him for
shout outs to ausp for coming to my house to sleep on my couch
shoutouts to mah ***** cross for holding it down as usual u godlike son keep strong *****

so whos coming this week? xD

Cross.

Smash Ace
^
lol u better be practicing for next week dawg, i have the day marked on my calendar when i get to woop ur *** in a fighting game again xD.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
^
lol u better be practicing for next week dawg, i have the day marked on my calendar when i get to woop ur *** in a fighting game again xD.
Shout outs to Cross for dreamin and forgetting that its 2 weeks and not 1 >_>
Shout outs to ma ***** Marauder for having exams
Shout outs to Mousy Tail
Shout outs to shout outs

Top Bottom