• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jamaican smash thread

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Everybody's betraying melee. Time for me to take advantage of this, opps did I say that out load wink.

Cross.

Smash Ace
**** sinji srry i missed u again 2day but i wasnt feeling good at all so i went to sleep an wen i woke up i heard u came by. lol.

edit: ausp i got the memory card

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
**** sinji srry i missed u again 2day but i wasnt feeling good at all so i went to sleep an wen i woke up i heard u came by. lol.

edit: ausp i got the memory card
I will ask my father if I can fowerd today . Ill give you the word if I can.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I couldn't come tonight. I was feeling sickish throughout the day. Just wake up and Imma prolly go right back to sleep.

Cross.

Smash Ace
yo ricky sorry i missed u AGAIN 2day son but i was soooo tired from yesterday yo an am goin somehwhere soon lol

u must catch me in the week tho i want to murder your "secret weapon" lmfao

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
How much of a scene is out here in Jamaica?

I'm here in Kingston for 10 days because of a wedding, and I was wondering if I could hit up any tourneys and such while I'm here.

... Though I left my GC controller at home, so I'd have to bum off someone.

Cross.

Smash Ace
there are no tourneys at all around here, but ur welcome to come to our weekly smashfest if your up to it(info on the 1st page)

and also we are melee players

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Ah. .-.

I'm terrible at Melee, didn't get into competitive smash until Brawl came out so... yeah. Never looked into it either.

I'll see if I can attend anyways, regardless of my absolute lack of tech skill. @_@

Cross.

Smash Ace
well i mean i used to play brawl but im mad rusty in it right now, but ill be willing to play u for sure. and also, we are only about 5 people for smash usually(LOL) so im not sure what u are used to but we are a small group. We also host street fighter 4 every week so if ur into that come check out the comp.

so yeh just telling so u kno what to expect, dont want u to come down and end up feeling like it wasnt worth it.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
I haven't been able to attend any kind of smash event around my area for 3 straight months @_@, so anything really is good. Wifi without offline is just... ack.

Haven't tried much Street Fighter at all, so that should be pretty beast too. I mean really, anything is fine, the only problem I'd run into is being able to actually go there since it's not really up to me. .-.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
For cross: Try going to menu on your t.v change the color to 0 then play SSBM with green fox then pre the boots. THE BOOTS LOOK HARD!!!!

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
Well, it really looks like I will miss some FNFs but I'll keep the practicing up. This week may be my last for now.

Cross.

Smash Ace
yo so i was thinking

if ausp makes it out next week, since it will more than likely be his last week we should run a small bracket with whoever shows up. And afterwards, every1 pitches in to buy the winner dinner or something like that. What do yall think? Sinji is starting his holidays next week, so hell be there, me and tossy will of course be there, marauder, will more than likely enter, taj will be there and ausp if he can.

Cross.

Smash Ace
oh tossy, is that a challenge? maybe u shud learn to beat scrubs who cant l cancel and mash sheild grab before u make talk like that.

lol!!!! get hype

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
Every champion has their off days Cross, one day when you become a champion you will realize this. Get at me. xD

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
LMAO... This is hilarious.

Cross, your ruxy fox ain't gonna win and Tossy, you are out of practice as always. I'm sure that will be the case.

Cross.

Smash Ace
lmao yeh tossy is ALWAYS out of practice even when hes not. so if me and tossy dont got dis then who? Sinji? yeah rite. or are u saying ull be making an upset? Get hype!

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
Well, what can I say? Its either the sparks of the new talent on the block or the stale cheese trix tricks (just gimmicks) to make the upset. ;)

May the hungrier man win!

Cross.

Smash Ace
**** ausp big words

so sinji vs ausp grand finals lolololol

not if i can help that, u 1ggas buying me some chicken!

edit:lmfao@ tossy callin ausp out! epic trash talk xDDD

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Well guys its official, MY CONTROLLERS ARE ****ED UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and what is this buy me some dinner for the winner please. and I aggree wit tossy on every (champion has a off day) i mean i had a 30 win streak and look at me now. hopefully i can find a site where they sell gc controllers at affordable prices.

Cross.

Smash Ace
so what your saying is that every day since the 30 win streak is an off day for you

no *****, ur jus no where near as good as u think. WOW u had a 30 win streak big deal.

Cross.

Smash Ace
yo i jus feel like i have to say...people need to chill

some people are really bringing a bad vibes to the game, getting extra salty when they lose, b1tching about controllers non stop and not even talking when we play, like its some some super tense tourney set and the winner will be the best player in the world.

it a bruk vibes, an these n1ggas need to cut that **** out. when u lose, u lose, rather than crying and getting upset about it, why dont u really try to dig deeper and see why you lost and try to fix it. seriously its making me not even look forward to playing the game, aside from with 1 guy.

Top Bottom