• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jamaican smash thread

Cross.

Smash Ace
"Yo this is sinji"-Jamaican homemadewaffles right there

LOL

anyways everyone give me money so i can buy what i need to record the vids in HQ

around $200 per person should be enough. Im going to have to buy it from america cuz it seems down here doesnt have it so I dont know if ill have it in time for the next tournament or not. Im going to try and see if i can find it down here though.

Cross.

Smash Ace
wouldnt be a secret then would it?

I dont want to tell anyone and then it falls through, its not some super big thing or anything so dont worry.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
(( and falco ))
a dat mi a say. falco has the gayest spike in the game. all u have to do is jump off of the stage then use second jump as ur spike. its like running into a fuk1ng tornado when trying to recover back to the stage.

Cross.

Smash Ace
^ u recover predictable as hell

if all ur going to do is phantasm onto the stage or the edge all the time like you always do then yeh "all falco has to do is jump off the stage and use the spike as his second jump". why dont you learn to recover.

ggs yesterday sinji eraser 3de and j puffy and thanks for coming out. hope u got home ok 3de and j puffy

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
^tru. but falcos spike is the laziest spike in the game. It doesn't require effort.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I wont be able to come till tournament day cause i got into some deep ****. so i'l see yall Nov. 19.

J-Puffy

Smash Rookie
^ u recover predictable as hell

if all ur going to do is phantasm onto the stage or the edge all the time like you always do then yeh "all falco has to do is jump off the stage and use the spike as his second jump". why dont you learn to recover.

ggs yesterday sinji eraser 3de and j puffy and thanks for coming out. hope u got home ok 3de and j puffy
Thanks, and we did without any problems.

J-Puffy

Smash Rookie
*Idle Meds. *
Yow peeps, I have charted my objectives as a puff player as levels. Pree

Level 1- J-Puffy (current level)
Ruxy as hell. Talented puff though.

Level 2- Juuken-Puffy
A decent mastery of wave dash, L-cancel, spacing and choice of moves.

Level 3- Jream-Puffy
Uses more 'rest', 70% accuracy. decent mastery of combos with rest (mango ****).

Level 4- Jragon-Puffy (the rapist)
A fully realized puff master. (probably mango's level)

Level 5- Jin-Puffy
(Purely magic.) Destroying even the worst match-ups (at jragon/dragon level) on anti-puff stages.

level 6- Shin-Puffy
(Unimaginable.) Truely god-like. Very close to Jin level. (Note: The 'J' is no longer necessary because jigglypuff has become something else.)

Top Bottom