• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jigglypuff Boards Have Passed The Donkey Kong Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
*takes a gulp*

I brought the delivery pizza.

Edit: Illinia I really need to ditto your Jiggs.
Just watching videos isn't good enough for me now-a-days.

If you ever have time would you mind having online friendlies? (not now though ... =/ I'm at someone elses house for a bit)

illinialex24

Smash Hero
*takes a gulp*

I brought the delivery pizza.

Edit: Illinia I really need to ditto your Jiggs.
Just watching videos isn't good enough for me now-a-days.

If you ever have time would you mind having online friendlies? (not now though ... =/ I'm at someone elses house for a bit)
Yeah, sure. Djkat, I need to Brawl you to. I'm fairly inconsistent but I should be able to critique you guys very well from playing. I'm gonna be Marth or Falco though, I don't want to ditto unless you switch to someone else, then I'll use Jigglypuff.

And about the pizza.... I'm celiac

Deidara~Tail~

Smash Apprentice
Where you'd least expect, and don't say "unde
A toast for surpassing the DK boards!

Yeah, sure. Djkat, I need to Brawl you to. I'm fairly inconsistent but I should be able to critique you guys very well from playing. I'm gonna be Marth or Falco though, I don't want to ditto unless you switch to someone else, then I'll use Jigglypuff.
Which reminds me. Illinialex, when can I play you?

PND

Smash Champion
In further celebration, Jiggernaut and I recently tied for 7th at a local, non scrub tournament.

JIGGS GETS ANKOKU POINTS FOR BEING TOP 8! WHOO!

Also, every tournament Jiggernaut and I attend, we tie. it's ridiculous, we have like the most evenly matched Jiggs ever.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
In further celebration, Jiggernaut and I recently tied for 7th at a local, non scrub tournament.

JIGGS GETS ANKOKU POINTS FOR BEING TOP 8! WHOO!

Also, every tournament Jiggernaut and I attend, we tie. it's ridiculous, we have like the most evenly matched Jiggs ever.
Thats really epic. I'm gonna try to go to a tournament or two in Chicago. Should be pimp.

PND

Smash Champion
Man, I should enter doubles with Jiggernaut. Double Jiggs? HOLY ****. I hope he comes to the Halloween tourney. AKA, Jiggernaut, if you're reading this topic, come to the Halloween tourney so we can have Team JiggzSaw.

PND

Smash Champion
The Halloween tourney is EVO rules, though, so items and Final Smashes and terrible levels.

It's for the lulz, and the entrance fee/ prize pot is candy. I'll see if we can get vids though. I know I'll be there, I don't know if he will.

Go figure, two Jiggs mains in the same city? Crazy.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
The Halloween tourney is EVO rules, though, so items and Final Smashes and terrible levels.

It's for the lulz, and the entrance fee/ prize pot is candy. I'll see if we can get vids though. I know I'll be there, I don't know if he will.

Go figure, two Jiggs mains in the same city? Crazy.
That sucks but can still be decent. Good luck and make Jigglypuff proud. If she can get raised past low tier WOOT

PND

Smash Champion
Most people we play agree that she should be low tier, not bottom. We're slowly changing people's minds.

PND

Smash Champion
:) Thanks. I don't have enough tourney results yet to justify it, though. In November when I head down to OiN, once I 1st place that we'll see :chuckle:

I can't wait to play Ally. We've scheduled some C.Falcon dittos. I also want to see how my Jiggs fairs against the best Snake there is.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
:) Thanks. I don't have enough tourney results yet to justify it, though. In November when I head down to OiN, once I 1st place that we'll see :chuckle:

I can't wait to play Ally. We've scheduled some C.Falcon dittos. I also want to see how my Jiggs fairs against the best Snake there is.
Nice, I can't wait either. Can you record?? Cause if not, could you enable replay hacks so I could upload the videos? This might change peoples opinions about the puff.

PND

Smash Champion
I'll attempt to. I don't have any recording devices, but one of the Wiis we use has the replay hack. Plus I have some sweet replays saved of my crewmates Wii. 0-deathing DKs? Yes plz.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I'll attempt to. I don't have any recording devices, but one of the Wiis we use has the replay hack. Plus I have some sweet replays saved of my crewmates Wii. 0-deathing DKs? Yes plz.
Nice, I'd gladly add your wii code. I've got a cheap but awesome 20 dollar recording device. It works like a charm and I get great quality. I'd be more than happy to upload your best or very good videos as well as tournament videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom