• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jigglypuff Boards Have Passed The Donkey Kong Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamuel

Smash Cadet
The Halloween tourney is EVO rules, though, so items and Final Smashes and terrible levels.
Just to make sure, the actual EVO rules or something like ISP that's also has items but is setup differently?

Nice, I'd gladly add your wii code. I've got a cheap but awesome 20 dollar recording device. It works like a charm and I get great quality. I'd be more than happy to upload your best or very good videos as well as tournament videos.
What device is it? I attempted to buy something but the video and audio didn't synch well. Gotta try to return/exchange it.

PND

Smash Champion
Yep, we're doing EVO rules. It's mostly as a joke, but at the same time to explore the validity of their rule set by participation rather than just inactive bickering and mockery.

Zamuel

Smash Cadet
Yep, we're doing EVO rules. It's mostly as a joke, but at the same time to explore the validity of their rule set by participation rather than just inactive bickering and mockery.
If it's not set in stone, I'd actually suggest Jack Kieser's Item Standard Play over the EVO rules since I think it does a little better job of working out the kinks in item play if you aren't doing All Brawl (which is shown to actually be decent at higher level play). Regardless of what you pick, you should post your results either here in the ISP thread or over on SRK. While I'm pretty sure EVO 2009 will be done differently, I'm pretty sure more respectful feedback would be appreciated.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Just to make sure, the actual EVO rules or something like ISP that's also has items but is setup differently?
What device is it? I attempted to buy something but the video and audio didn't synch well. Gotta try to return/exchange it.
Its called an easycap. I managed to work out all the kinks and it works pretty well for me.

PND

Smash Champion
Okay, so I ended up missing the tournament because my ride was late. Extremely late. However I'll get vids up from Only in Niagara next weekend.

However, I had an epic Halloween. 2 Keggers, drained 8 kegs between them. Plus, costumed chicas = hawt times had by all. I may or may not be still drunk. I'll get working on the metagame thread some more this week.

PND

Smash Champion
OMG Double post for hype.

I didn't know JigglesThePuff was going to Only in Niagara, holy ****. I'm going to hunt him down and face him off in the ultimate battle of Canadian Jiggsers. To all those who don't know who he is, he's the Jigglypuff that a few months ago (okay, actually quite a while ago) placed 3rd in a major Toronto tourney. Like, with our major Canadian players there. As in, holy crap WTF.

This sounds arrogant, but it's really not meant to be. I don't buy into my own hype:
He's the first and only Jiggs I have ever seen and thought to myself, wow, he is better than me. That was months ago, I can't wait to face him now.

Anyway
HYPE HYPE HYPE

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
You can also thank the intense 1.5 hour convo three of us had in 3 separate threads last night.

Also, I realize this is an old thread, but people need to stop making threads like this, unless you want more mod interactions here.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
You can also thank the intense 1.5 hour convo three of us had in 3 separate threads last night.

Also, I realize this is an old thread, but people need to stop making threads like this, unless you want more mod interactions here.
Thats true and that three hour convo was epic lol.

I'm still waiting for a vodka kegger.

inditled

Smash Apprentice
rwar my small contributations totally helped us snipe the DK boards!!!!!!!!

this totally deserves a party!!!!!!!!!!

A RAV PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(starts playing techno music)
(truns on blacklights and starts dancing with techno music)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom