• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jigglypuff Chat room! Everything Jigglypuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Just yesterday, my brother, friends, and I were doing FFA's and this is just something that I was like...
-facepalm-

My friend was Pit, on the right side of Bridge of Eldin, I was in the middle, (Jiggly) and the other players were standing on the left side.

Pit starts spamming arrows, and like a dummy I just spot dodge all of them. Eventually my shield just broke, since there was a short break between the spot dodges and I was holding down my shield...

And we all know what happens to Jiggly when her shield breaks. >___>

ndayday

BRoomer
Well balloons don't blow up going like 5000 MPH up to the sky! :)

...also I just realized, the Jiggly boards doesn't have an up to date guide...

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
well a while ago he says he doesn't play brawl. but idk if he changed his mind and started to play it again or not. but he will still answer ?'s about JP. so whos our next JP leader after Bowyer? :/

ndayday

BRoomer
I would make a guide, but I haven't learned everything about Jiggly yet...

Plus it makes it seem like I want attention.

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
I nominate JeepySol for our new Jigglypuff leader if/when Bowyer leaves!
D'awwww! Thanks Roxy! <3

I don't know about being a leader or anything, lol, but I'm definitely going to do my best to make Jiggly more well known and respected. I'm even thinking of using her in an upcoming tourney I'm attending! =0

And I was actually planning on making a guide, but the illinalex made one.

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
Don't think about it, just do it. The praise you get is cool when you actually win/put up a good fight against someone. Once I head to more tourneys, Jiggly all the way for me even if some dude decides to be a jerk and counterpick with GnW or something. :laugh:

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
That's a good point.

Except this is like, a HUGE tourney. First prize is $2000. Not that I'd win if I went Lucario, lol, but I feel like I could place higher.

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
Sorry to double post, but I was just thinking; tehrxxzor, your Jiggz is just as good, if not better, than mine. You need to start going to some tourneys, man!

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
I guess you could always save Jiggs for a smaller scale tourney if you want, but you should really give it a go at one point in time. Alternatively, you could always go Jiggs and switch off to Lucario when the matchup calls for it or when you get knocked to losers or something.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to double post, but I was just thinking; tehrxxzor, your Jiggz is just as good, if not better, than mine. You need to start going to some tourneys, man!
lmao I've been too lazy to go tournaments... I keep saying I'll go to them more often, but I haven't kept my word yet lol

Procrastination in Smash exists! :O

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
Anytime, Jeepy-Poo! ;)

...no homo.
lolz

lmao I've been too lazy to go tournaments... I keep saying I'll go to them more often, but I haven't kept my word yet lol

Procrastination in Smash exists! :O
Yup, I used to be like that. But then I actually went to one. And had a blast.

Plus, you live in Las Vegas! I hear there are some good tourneys over there.

EDIT: Yeah, that's a good idea, Phamps. I'll probably do that.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
I've only been to one tournament, and I used Jiggs for a total of ONE time -_-

So yeah, the next tourney I'm going to will be all-Jiggs, all the time xD

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
Haha way too far for me. I live in socal so it's like opposite ends of the state. It's like an 8 hour drive if I go and I'm not even sure if I can make it to another tourney that's only 1 hour away. Haha @ having a license but being too scared to drive that far and long :(

iMichael

Smash Lord
I might use my Jiggs at Axis....if I'm not too sure about how my Jiggs will do then I'll use Mario.

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
So I've decided I'm going to go Jiggz at Axis and if I get knocked into losers I'm going to go Lucario.

And I'm also contemplating whether or not to make Jiggz my main.

TheStig

Smash Lord
if the matches are best out of three use jiggs the first round. if you get rocked switch to lucario for the next two matches

TheStig

Smash Lord
i've got a funny gif that I want to put in my sig but it won't let me use 1. i better start posting more

rinoH

Smash Lord
wario is awsome hes the joker lololol i might take him as a secondary cuz hes actually alot like jiggs but better in everyway

MSTK

Smash Cadet
People are telling me that Wario is pretty much a better Jigglypuff. But I just can't bring myself to switch. I think it's partially that I don't want to sacrifice my dignity and integrity just to "win". I'd rather work hard for Jigglypuff, not sell myself out for some Wario. The game is more than about the easy win. I just can't stand playing Wario; I'm not going to give up my honor to play him.

That being said I'm probably going to get owned now. Jigglypuff isn't looking the hottest in the bunch but I'm going to stand by her side.

Taking the metagame a bit too seriously, you say? Nonsense.

jber4life

Smash Apprentice
I was wondering what would you guys think if we had a "Best of the Best" Jigglypuff tournament. It would be absolutely online and completely for fun. Would you guys participate?

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
If you guys want to be in a chat room where there are actually people, you can come into the IRC the lucario boards have made. There are mainly Lucario mains in there, but we don't discriminate. The more the merrier.

http://www.globalgamers.net/?p=webchat

Enter what you would like to be called where it says "Nickname".

Channel: #lucario

I'm in there quite a bit when I'm not doing other stuff. Just say you're a friend of Jeepy's if they ask and I'm not in there. Hope to see some of you there!

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Hello, I just recently switched mains to Jiggs. I don't know, I just randomly decided to play singleplayer with Jiggly today and did really well, and even got some good results with online play so yada yada hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom