• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Judge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
This is f*cking hilarious. Seeing his innocent little remarks and you others going completely insane is one of the best things on this forum.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Quite true. It's some guy trying to get on people's ****. It's just a bit of a joke, I don't see why people are getting angry.
I'm finding it quite funny.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Thread Title Changed to:

"The Official Post Whoring Thread"

I am aware of the hypocrisy/irony.

EDIT: WTF? I'm a Smash Lord now? God I feel dirty. No more posting here. My next 4 posts will be well thought out to make up for it.

Nuvia

Smash Ace
So have you had a good laugh? Are you going to move on or shall you continue? Either way is fine with me, I'm quite enjoying this.

kitsuneboy_geoff

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't bother staying on topic. The-Judge is a troll, and this thread should be closed. He has already been banned from the serebii forums for similar reasons.

The-Judge

Banned via Administration
I wouldn't bother staying on topic. The-Judge is a troll, and this thread should be closed. He has already been banned from the serebii forums for similar reasons.
On Serebii, I just made some funny "theoris" that people liked, while the smartasses tried to prove them wrong. Here, I post, gets flamed, and strikes back with my "Judge Powers":)

Nuvia

Smash Ace
On Serebii, I just made some funny "theoris" that people liked, while the smartasses tried to prove them wrong. Here, I post, gets flamed, and strikes back with my "Judge Powers":)
Indeed. While you are technically breaking the rules with this thread, it's rather funny.

kitsuneboy_geoff

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I'm quite impressed with you. You manage to cause chaos wherever you go, without actually resorting to yelling and swearing. It's amazing, in a warped sort of way.

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
So a thread of NOTHING is your "Judge Power"? You, sir, are clearly over nine thousand >.>

Omhatoen

Smash Apprentice
um yes you did. Your not speacial so don't go making a thread for the purpose of everything you want to say. Frankly unless you have something intelligent to say no one cares. Every person can't make a thread for them self and your no diffrent.
You obviously care because your posting on this **** thread

The-Judge

Banned via Administration
Actually, I'm quite impressed with you. You manage to cause chaos wherever you go, without actually resorting to yelling and swearing. It's amazing, in a warped sort of way.
That, my friend, is the true meaning of "The Judge Power":)
Read psychology, be patient and understand the humanmind... Study the one you are answering to:) Then, you might discover the true fun of "The Judge Power":)

clace

Smash Journeyman
Everyone who is moaning at this guy should stfu, You moan if he makes loads of threads, you moan if he makes one for all his threads.

You guys are never satisfied, so STFU, you insatiable *******s.

You have opened my eyes to how *******ish some people are.

Nuvia

Smash Ace
That, my friend, is the true meaning of "The Judge Power":)
Read psychology, be patient and understand the humanmind... Study the one you are answering to:) Then, you might discover the true fun of "The Judge Power":)
MIND GAMES

Quick, we must wavedash to victory!

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Everyone who is moaning at this guy should stfu, You moan if he makes loads of threads, you moan if he makes one for all his threads.

You guys are never satisfied, so STFU, you insatiable *******s.

You have opened my eyes to how *******ish some people are.
Obviously you have not read anything he's posted outside of this.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Everyone should just relax. No one's "stomping his balls off". It's obvious to me that he just has an inflated ego, and believes he understands human psychology more than anybody else. Let him have his fun.
"Judge Power" *faint cheering*
Believe me, I used to be like this. Then I became less annoying and arrogant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom