• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Yo everybody i dropped my phone in water a couple of days ago so i need every1's number again. plz post or pm me your numbers.

btw is anybody down to smash today?

Linguini

Smash Master
yeah guys take it easy ,dont want to get too sore moving your fingers that fast.

lol strength

I wish i had time to play even a little during the week ****

precision

Smash Cadet
jason come to next tourney so we can mm. i wanna **** you.

n linguini fox ditto mms. ill **** you too.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
I'm a beast at halo 1 and 2. but i'm really got at 2. i know now to bxr and double shot and everything. I was actually talkin about getting back into halo. we should bring an xbox to zp and play at least halo 1. I'm down

precision

Smash Cadet
305-493-9376

i gotta train with you n your bro get my smarts up. you guys are too good.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
OOO KEVIN SUP thats the fox who beat me lol. Put your number on here. And where is eric's and kye's?

Nica go ahead and make a tournament thread for after rom2, name it whatever you want, i dont care. Just don't ban wobbling. Just say no stalling.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I will tommorow then. Its still melee mayham(spelling). Its still lee's tourney me and you are just running it. 11/28/09

we can keep the same rules but im having a a time period to be there. 2:30 sounds fair?
we can always change it

nicaboy

Smash Champion
We are doing it in his name man he has been holding down the brawl and melee scene an we are doing him a favor.

Im ok with regular rules. Im also ok with pound 4 rules but we should ask everyone for their opinion.

I will also schedule a date with zp tommorow

Ballistics

Smash Champion
lol its just up to you and me man, i say we do pound 4

neutrals: fountain, final d, battlefield, dreamland, and yoshis story

Counterpick: Pokemon stadium, Brinstar, cruise, kongo jungle....... but no mute city

And teams is like the same but with pokemon stadium instead of fountain as neutrals

and stop acting like lee owns the right to do a high money tournament anyone can throw a tournament whenever they want

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Yo we're smashin today for anybody who wants come out. Dwayne and I are going at 7 and Steven and Andres is showing up soon afterwords... COME OUT AND GET *****!

Linguini

Smash Master
why does wobbling or no wobbling matter, derek can't even play ic's LOL but it should be banned regardless.

**** pound 4 rules, stadium is not a counterpick in any way,if anything FoD is

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
why does wobbling or no wobbling matter, derek can't even play ic's LOL but it should be banned regardless.

**** pound 4 rules, stadium is not a counterpick in any way,if anything FoD is
i always favored both stages

i suck at melee
but i would imagine that FoD would be more of a neutral because it does not have as many variations as PStadium does.

dunno~

yoshi's story is the best stage anyway

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Im making the tourney thread now

Um good **** this weekend guys.

Mini shoutouts

Jason- zomg I gonna play more ganon now. Thanks for that lil bit of info.

Emillio-thanks for more practice. (he asked to play everyone yo he is tryin to get us better on the real)

Steven- what you told me this morning made me sad but we gotta talk anyway. I wanna at least tell you how I feel about that.

To the 2 shones who called out my marth- get wrecked nuggahs

Top Bottom