• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
i wanted to go to zp, but i dont know if my poarents want to go to seminole yet.. and i dont have a lience yet so i cant go by my own

danlex7

Smash Rookie
The Falco Krazy Kombo King mixtape is here and ya boy wants to know, who will step up to the challange? *** wut ya heard (cause you probobly didn't hear anything >_> )

nicaboy

Smash Champion
yea we play melee here but dog imma let you know first hand your gonna get ****ed up. just let us know whats good iight. dont worry were friendly but this game is mad serious.

were playing tonight too so if you want to hit us up.

786 554 1626

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ok so the past 2 days i played smash have been diffrent.

Saturday I played with that old school ganon player blea and noucles. then like linguini eli and jason all good. noucles might come back but he always says that.

I went to play street fighter last night not smash and 1 street fighter player(played back in the day) and 2 new people came specificacly to play smash. we played with them and they no what they are doing. they need to get their smarts up though. they gave me their numbers so we got new players! one doesnt know who his main is falcon/marth atm though and 1 playes peach. the other plays sheik.

pretty cool.

check out seibrik tourney
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=283953&page=3

Linguini

Smash Master
keep the sfl melee community strong nica, i once had that burden but its up to you, because it will die out and no one will do it if you don't take initiative. keep noucles in the game, hit him up and force him to play.

that being said, i had a lot of fun chilling with you guys over break!

Peacin' out to the ville!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ya what blea said.
danny im not gonna lie if you want to get good quick your gonna have to start playing more but not only that good people that can show you the ropes. you have the tech part down pretty solid could use a little more as falco but you will get it. i understand your gonna be starting school soon so just play like once every week or 2. you dont have to play like everyday to get solid. you have the intrest and potiential just gotta put in the work. im not fully there yet(in terms of skill) but i know im pretty good and can show you a thing or two. next time just ask me too sit with you and teach you. btw look at emillio. when he was in high school he played when he could and was our best player. no johns

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
That's kind of what I'm saying. I don't play good people often because no one lives by me. I can only play people at ZP and I barely get to go over there. That might change in a few months when i get my license.

Is anyone gonna smash friday? I know theres a brawl tourney on saturday so that's probably out.

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
The people that do live around each other don't even very much play unless we're at ZP.

And for the brawl tourney, Seibrik guaranteed us atleast 2 TVs untill Brawl pools is done and then we can take more if they're not being used. If you look at his thread he's going to do a Melee tourney for 5 dollar entry 5 door fee (3 door fee if you bring a wii + brawl).

nicaboy

Smash Champion
That's kind of what I'm saying. I don't play good people often because no one lives by me. I can only play people at ZP and I barely get to go over there. That might change in a few months when i get my license.

Is anyone gonna smash friday? I know theres a brawl tourney on saturday so that's probably out.
im going to zp saturday its a melee/brawl thing. you still dont have a good excuse too quit btw. It looks like your more upset by the lack of people.
The people that do live around each other don't even very much play unless we're at ZP.

And for the brawl tourney, Seibrik guaranteed us atleast 2 TVs untill Brawl pools is done and then we can take more if they're not being used. If you look at his thread he's going to do a Melee tourney for 5 dollar entry 5 door fee (3 door fee if you bring a wii + brawl).
Im going. I wanna do teams!

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
you still dont have a good excuse too quit btw. It looks like your more upset by the lack of people.
you're probably right. I love this game and I don't want to quit. I have lots of fun playing it. I just want to play more. I'll see if I can go on Saturday. Around what time is everyone going? I'll probably go around 1. Play some brawl for a bit till melee people get there.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
What time are Melee people going to ZP?
Today or saturday?

you're probably right. I love this game and I don't want to quit. I have lots of fun playing it. I just want to play more. I'll see if I can go on Saturday. Around what time is everyone going? I'll probably go around 1. Play some brawl for a bit till melee people get there.
I know how you feel. when i played in GA i played like once every 3 months and look now. luckly i have a brother who plays so i can like anytime.

i will see about the time saturday.

blea is going so im going lol

spider_sense

Smash Champion
You guys all a bunch of f@ggots. (Except Baby Kevin) Severely disappointed in SFL atm. It's cool Cryptik, I really wish you could play more, but then it's a good thing because you don't have to be associated with a bunch of homos.

Top Bottom