• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Im playing with jason tommorow around 7pm at zp(monday in a few hours).

Lets play some. I think im gonna take up falco as a secondary now. something amazing happen to me and I cant expalin it. It got way more technical with out me trying. I can pillier sheilds easy now and read techs good with him. I dont get it i couldnt do it before til i played today.

Better you see for yourself. And im gonna power level my sheik :) to6 im getting top 10 for sure :)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Your Falco isn't good unless it's high :p

I won't be playing tomorrow because I will most likely be sleeping
It was going even with warrens fox the whole day today. But his ganon gave me some trouble too. ***** his falcon,sheik and i won most in falco dittos. Our sheik fox sets were even.

I was sober btw

D.L.Y.L.

Smash Cadet
Wtf where was all this talk bout going to ZP saturday cause me and my homeboy was there for like 6 hours and no one showed up there for brawl but we did get this 1 guy that was playin TvC but who cares. My point is it was nobody for me to beat on in brawl. So when is the next time ya'll going out there? And hell i'll b more than glad to give my number out so I can know who finna b there and of courseu guys can c if I can make it.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming. I just picked up melee for the first time in weeks and realized how messed up my controller is... I need to order a new one. Anyone got an extra they can let me borrow or sell me?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
wow friday is looking good.

we got blea
i spoke with dial up he and his friend is going. justin and bean man.

thats 5 people who play at varied times awesome. now for us regulars.

D.L.Y.L.

Smash Cadet
well friday for me I should b there like around 5 6 7 idk sometime in between those hours. any questions for me just hit me up 786-975-3344. Btw Spider Sense I live right down the street from 203 and 32 Ave

Beanman

Smash Cadet
you do understand that we DONT play brawl right?
Real men games only!

Also, to anyone currently attending FAU/PBSC we have melee running pretty much all day every day at the student union in FAU. I think the only times we don't have it are after 8pm. On friday's you can find a variety of games in the lobby of the HPT dorm building. It is located right next to the cafeteria. Come MM me bro and get wrecked.

EDIT: SynikaL...if you're reding this, bring a dollar to the UC tomorrow. Imma rest the **** outta you.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I really want to go. I'm not feeling too good right now but I hope I feel better by later today.

I don't have a ride to ZP tonight so if anyone is passing by hialeah hospital and feels like doing me a favor I would a appreciate a ride. I will be bringing my recording setup with texture hacked melee/normal melee.

Top Bottom