• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Jason I might be there too. Late I suppose, but if I can practice smash with some people I'm down.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
lol you guys are nuts. I'll be there in the evening.
Hey man. Normal people are up at 8 not 12.

Adam, gg man. I'm terrible at giving advice, but keep learning. Work on making your tech skill more stable. I noticed that you wavedash back and forth multiple times without any true purpose. There's no need for any wasted movement. I already told you about your tendency to tech back towards the opponent.

Rafael, gg to you too. Stop killing yourself haha. Both of your characters are good. I can't give that much advice on them but try not to stay in your shield for too long. I grabbed you a few times knowing that you would sit in your shield.

adam8or

Smash Rookie
Adam, gg man. I'm terrible at giving advice, but keep learning. Work on making your tech skill more stable. I noticed that you wavedash back and forth multiple times without any true purpose. There's no need for any wasted movement. I already told you about your tendency to tech back towards the opponent.
Thanks a lot man!
I appreciate the advice and I'll keep practicing :D

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Hey man. Normal people are up at 8 not 12.

Rafael, gg to you too. Stop killing yourself haha. Both of your characters are good. I can't give that much advice on them but try not to stay in your shield for too long. I grabbed you a few times knowing that you would sit in your shield.
lol You're still nuts feek. Just saiyan. :)

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Sorry man. I'm definitely not going. I refuse to enter tournaments now, let alone to travel to one. I didn't even travel that much when I was serious about smash.

If you want some training though, let's go to zp.
I'll be down to play with any one of you tomorrow. I'll text you guys in the afternoon as soon as I get off work.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I think you're the only person in SFL who is still improving. Everyone else including myself has leveled off, be it LOL or not caring as much.

Edit: Does anyone want to play today (Thurs)?
I'm kidding with all the trash talk, but I don't know where I stand with the level of improvement. I have a better understanding of fighters, since I sort of "quit" smash for SSF4. Besides, there's no local tournaments for me to really put forth any effort into nowadays. I play LOL since it occupies the free time I have outside of school, work and taking care of my family. I'm still always down to play smash whenever I can, since I've met some awesome people through it.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
yah, these kids are getting bad now lmao
I ****ed you up both when your high and sober wither I am high or sober sheik luigi gay match I know

Didn't I murk that *** last time we played? lol Just saiyan. :awesome:
and you

I think you're the only person in SFL who is still improving. Everyone else including myself has leveled off, be it LOL or not caring as much.

Edit: Does anyone want to play today (Thurs)?
I dont care as much but at least i play unlike some people.................

ELI

And im talking about my sheik vs your mains kids ;) Only people im scared of in the slightest is ESAM, Warren, crispyone/kevin in that order. And i know i can beat ya'll too. You guys play like **** though stupid fox. I still hate samus.

So if you wanna play melee today go to zp.

I will be playing with xif. Yes the legend himself.

I will **** on all of you.

So go.

Blea you suck

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
Wow, its been a long time since I've posted anything on this board (sorry guys, been busy with school and other crap) Haven't played smash in a while ever since my Melee disc got scratched and bitten by my dog, and it seems our region hasn't put up any tourneys since Dont Choke. Someone's gotta bring back a scene here in SFL, since its looking like a deadzone. (No offense to anyone)

Top Bottom