• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Attention smash sfl players! Me and jason will be throwing a lilttle smash party at zp on saturday and I wanna go early around 3 or so.

We will be watching the genesis livestream playing smash and leauge of legends gonna be mad fun everyone come out! **** is gonna by hype.

Some pizza drinks and bud should be on deck so come out and play!

Oh and tommorow I will be playing smash with steven so if you wanna play hmu

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Awww **** I would have really enjoyed being at ZP for genesis. I got better n!ggas, can't wait to play you guys again.

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
Genesis Melee pools are up!!! they look hard as hell too...

ESAM's pool: PewPewU, Eddy Mexico, Mooney, ESAM, Itakio, Duck sausage, BadGuy.

Top 3 get out, my money is on Eric first seed, Eddy second, PewPewU third seed.

DannyG

Smash Cadet
I dunno, PPU is quite good. I haven't seen Eddy play for years now. Doesn't he play weegee?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Damn alot of replies already fo sho!

mesa who are you man it be tight if you came out!

@crispyone mad fun smashfest tuesday your fox is beast in teams man im telling you.

@kevin damn tough pool ESAM will be in he will get like top 30 though. Depends on who he runs into. putting it out there eddide mexico is mad good and he might beat ESAM. Eric should use fox on him.

@Emillio k sounds good man should be fun.

blea i called you off of jason's phone we played on tuesday alot of us actualy. You always ***** that we dont play and when we arrange where are you?

no where.....

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
Eddy Mexico got taken out of his pool for Ruby Iris.

I guess I'l go to ZP and chill with you guys on Saturday if I get a ride, but I really don't have much intention on playing... I might but don't be mad if I don't.

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
mesa who are you man it be tight if you came out!
good question. i've been lurking on these boards for a while playing with a small group of friends. only been to zp once for "don't choke" and i don't think i even entered.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Omg i haven't want to play melee this bad in my life. **** I wish i was at genesis.

Tomorrow is gonna be to crazy I will also be bringing mario party 4 ****ing hype!

Blea I might chill with Jason a little later tonight so hit me up and jason too.

Tomorrow well I will be a little busy but free up later in the night. So i think around 8 is when I can go.

Lets get a list of possible show ups its looking good

Nicaboy
Flamin Roy (sionxtc)
Blea gelo
Spider sense
Gringo
Zindane5449305435093485903
Linguini
Animal Control
Wes Jr
Giandorf
Dark Zero
Mesa
Smilez
Andres
3-5 kendall people(up in the air right now looking like a no but maybe!)

****ing hype

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
Anyone going from the hialeah/miami lakes area have room in there car for 2 or 3 people?
u live in hialeah? i might ask for 10 bucks to take u and bring u back. my car wastes a looot of gas that's y i ask for 10

what about criptyk??? where is he at??

dannyg dude when u coming back?

ever1 bring ur setups.

ill be at zp like at 4 maybe 5

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
u live in hialeah? i might ask for 10 bucks to take u and bring u back. my car wastes a looot of gas that's y i ask for 10
I live like right where hialeah becomes miami lakes. next to barbara goleman high school. would you be able to take a friend of mine too? he's also around the same area

as for the gas money, of course

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Not sure how im getting there lol i need a ride.

I played with jason kevin chris warren and happy hydra late last night though.

****ing love sheik!

But more importantly mario party was played.

GET AT MY PEACH *****ES

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
dale, ill pick up this people this time, can you ask jason if he can pick u up? sprry dude, i just want to get things even.

messa, write adress

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Not sure how im getting there lol i need a ride.

I played with jason kevin chris warren and happy hydra late last night though.

****ing love sheik!

But more importantly mario party was played.

GET AT MY PEACH *****ES

Done

Oh and

1. yes i'm alive,
2. I'm almost out of debt and have my life back on track.lol
3. Yes I'm out of my usual retirement over the summer and then watch watch armada wreck shii and come back and copy his ****.

4. Once I get a positive number in my bank account, I'll be seeing you guys

better watch out :awesome:

oh damn, just reread this. You played with Ryan the other day? (Hydra) Tiiiight!

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Genesis Melee pools are up!!! they look hard as hell too...

ESAM's pool: PewPewU, Eddy Mexico, Mooney, ESAM, Itakio, Duck sausage, BadGuy.

Top 3 get out, my money is on Eric first seed, Eddy second, PewPewU third seed.
It's gonna be ESAM, PewpewU, and Eddy in that order. If duck sausage is duck the samus player, then he might get in over Eddy.
I made it out of that pool, but thanks for doubting me. ;)

Glad to see SFL Melee is still going strong keep up the good work, guys.

Jason! It just so happens that Bizarro Flame's name is also Jason, and I'd almost go as far to say that he's more technical than you. We did a lot of dittos, and he applies platform canceled moves into combos like you wouldn't believe. Better step it up! hahaha :bee:

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I made it out of that pool, but thanks for doubting me. ;)

Glad to see SFL Melee is still going strong keep up the good work, guys.

Jason! It just so happens that Bizarro Flame's name is also Jason, and I'd almost go as far to say that he's more technical than you. We did a lot of dittos, and he applies platform canceled moves into combos like you wouldn't believe. Better step it up! hahaha :bee:
"Whenever you think you're good at a game, there's an asian kid doing it better!" - ZP Chris.

lol, he probably is alot more technical than me, I'm just trying to play smarter nowadays. Congrats on doing well at Genesis mah dude.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
"Whenever you think you're good at a game, there's an asian kid doing it better!" - ZP Chris.

lol, he probably is alot more technical than me, I'm just trying to play smarter nowadays. Congrats on doing well at Genesis mah dude.
I agree with Jason on this. He may be more technical, but Jason is adding smarts and mindgames to his game which is making him that much better. Tbh, I'm scared of Jason's ganon now haha.

MOONEY: Sorry I doubted you. I didn't even notice that you were in that pool, although the pools changed for some reason.

I'm fiending for some smash. I will drive to wherever as long as it's not in bfe.

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Jason's ganon is kinda cute, but I'm not sure if he's ready for my new and improved ganon.

Basically when I get home ***** will be kicked. Actually maybe not, I haven't gotten much better, but we'll see for sure.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Yo, I kinda stopped visiting the Kame House lately. ****'s been going good in real life. Sorry I missed the Genesis smashfest. I honestly didn't even know it was last weekend.

I feel like I'm done playing smash. Every time I head out to ZP barely any smashing is done and when we do smash no one is enjoying themselves. **** is mad gay. If you guys start playing Melee again and stop playing LoL all the time I might come back. If not, then I might just not come as much, if at all.

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Yo, I kinda stopped visiting the Kame House lately. ****'s been going good in real life. Sorry I missed the Genesis smashfest. I honestly didn't even know it was last weekend.

I feel like I'm done playing smash. Every time I head out to ZP barely any smashing is done and when we do smash no one is enjoying themselves. **** is mad gay. If you guys start playing Melee again and stop playing LoL all the time I might come back. If not, then I might just not come as much, if at all.

Noooooo Danny don't quit. I'll miss you too much <3 . When I get back to Fl (late August unfortunately) I'll try to be at ZP a lot, and you know I never play LoL.

I say we organize a Don't Choke 2, but make it bigger this time, so we have something to train for.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice

I would. Play if I was there!

:phone:

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Smash today?(Thrusday) Me Emillio and blea are trying to play. Mesa when are you and you boys free? I wanna play you guys alot more extensive.

Im down to chill Saturday. party friday night.

glavez

Smash Cadet
Smash today?(Thrusday) Me Emillio and blea are trying to play. Mesa when are you and you boys free? I wanna play you guys alot more extensive.

Im down to chill Saturday. party friday night.
name the date and the time bro and we are there ( i gotta get better ) lol

Top Bottom