• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "Kazoo Quit Mini-Modding" Grand Prix #1: Acclimatization Congrats to the Minimod!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Yo kazoo

Sammy P has told me that his Wii or Wifi isnt working at the moment (this just happened recently)
so that would explain that.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
So I think my partner Cherry can't play in this anymore.

Looks like I'll have to 2v1 HoB and gf2tw D:<

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I'll partner with you DTP if you dont mind a ****ty partner :p

and if kazoo allows for it.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'll partner with you DTP if you dont mind a ****ty partner :p

and if kazoo allows for it.
haha sure xD
It'd be fun :D

Assuming our games don't diconnect, which it might. And if it doesn't then it will most likely lag to the point of being unplayable anyways :urg:

We can still try though lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
haha gg's guys. Lag was unexpectedly good and the matches went well imo
Very fun matches. I was seriously laughing like the whole time, but that might be because I'm tired, which is making me a little hyper xD
^makes no sense

You guys better win this D:<

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
So like, if it's not too late... Sammy is willing to let me replace him since his wifi went down and I'll team with Icyo for the teams. I still need to speak with Icyo though.

If I'm allowed to join this?

sammy p

Smash Lord
yea.... ummmm.... sorry Kupo..... :(:( i guess i didnt look at the PM he sent me hard enough... weve been disqualified man. sorry

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Well, after a 2 day delay, it is finally over.

Minimod beats the Netherlands 3-2 (
via forfeit
)!

Thanks to everyone for playing, and I will have info on the next tourney very soon (probably tonight).

Concerning results:
As mentioned before, this is a series of seven tourneys. Each 1st place finish gets 7 points, 2nd place 3, and 3rd place 1. In the case of a doubles tourney, the points are evenly split amongst the two teammates, e.g. 1st place in a this tourney would mean you get 3.5 points.

The bracket and results have been updated. Thanks, and I can't wait to see you all @ the next tourney! :)

Top Bottom