• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The King is Back! King Dedede that is!

lucario_user

Smash Ace
I hope its a stampede of bronto brutes(fly across the entire stage), rockys(land on the entire stage and start flattening everthing), waddle dees(run madly back and forth on all the surfaces you can stand on), and frostys(come on a platform and chill the entire stage)

dedede for god teir

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I hope its a stampede of bronto brutes(fly across the entire stage), rockys(land on the entire stage and start flattening everthing), waddle dees(run madly back and forth on all the surfaces you can stand on), and frostys(come on a platform and chill the entire stage)

dedede for god teir
what will the FS be called?

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
The thing I like about Dedede is that he's not even really the king of Dreamland. He just decided that he wanted to be king and so he just said that he was.

By the way, I'm the king of America now.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Man I hope he gets his theme into the game http://youtube.com/watch?v=khsVL3kmtwE

In every Kirby game when you fight him this these plays, but heh, with Sakurai at the steering weel we will probably see this one
Try going here:

http://kirby.classicgaming.gamespy.com/multimedia/sounds/

You can look under Kirby Super Star or Kirby's Dream Land 3 to and click on King Dedede Boss Battle or something along those lines.

KDL3 is personally my favorite one of the bunch.

Meta Kirby

Smash Cadet
This is one of the few threads that I really feel like posting this on. A great 3rd party character would be the pirate captain and rubberman Monkey D. Luffy! If one goes to answers.com and search monkey d. luffy, they would find everything they need to know about Luffy. Luffy's entire body can stretch to amazing lengths and he is completely invulnerable to blunt strikes or electricity.His special moves should be:
B- Gomu Gomu no/Gum Gum Pistol; this is when Luffy stretches his arm to amazing lengths in a powerful punch. Chargeable.
=>B-Gum Gum Dance; This is a charging barrage of punches and kicks that ends with a roundhouse punch.
^B-GG Rocket; Luffy reaches out, grabs a nearby edge and 'rockets' himself at it/ On the ground he grabs an opponent and smashes into them/ if an opponent leaps out to stop Luffy from grabbing an edge, he will grab them and flip onto their back, using them as a platform.
DownB- GG Axe; Luffy stretches a leg high above him and smashes it back into the ground, creating a shockwave.
Final Smash-Gear Modes; Gear 2 gives Luffy super speed (everyone else moves at half speed while he moves at x1.5 speed). Gear 3 gives Luffy the ability to inflate the bones in his body, turning it harcer then steel, and then punching with it. Briefly after using the Gear 3, Luffy is chibi-fied (tiny body, large head) and has no stretchiness.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
OK wow never heard of Monkey puffy turd or whatever but DDD will own.
It's Monkey D. Luffy, the main character of the best anime/manga ever, One Piece! He's awesome, but originating from an anime/manga, he has absolutely NO chance in Brawl WHATSOEVER! But he is cool, and so is One Piece.

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
Oh I know who he is! ......His first name is Monkey? Anyways, I thought when Meta Kirby said it it was pronounced luh-fee, not loo-fee. KING OF THE PIRATES!!! He's made of rubber! How did that happen? Yohoho he took a bite of Gum gum! I think I got it. But he won't be in Brawl. But if he was, that would open up so many paths for other Anime stars.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Oh I know who he is! ......His first name is Monkey? Anyways, I thought when Meta Kirby said it it was pronounced luh-fee, not loo-fee. KING OF THE PIRATES!!! He's made of rubber! How did that happen? Yohoho he took a bite of Gum gum! I think I got it. But he won't be in Brawl. But if he was, that would open up so many paths for other Anime stars.
Actually, if you were to pronounce his name the English way, it would be Luffy Monkey D., as in Japan, the last name if their "first name" and their last name is their family name (or in this case, the middle initial).

Meta Knight actually said Luffy? AND HE PRONOUNCED IT LOO-FEE?!?! **** YOU ERIC STUART!!!!!

And yes, that's part of 4Kids crappy rap, and he did he the Gum Gum Fruit (Gomu Gomu no Mi in Japan, literally means "Rubber Rubber Fruit").

Yeah, I suppose it would open up paths for other anime stars, but I'd rather it not.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
It has? That show was so funny and so weird at the same time...

Anyways, If they are going to make a stage for Ddd, what would it be?
Yeah, the manga series ended a while ago, with a sequel mad eof it that ended just recently.

The anime ended in a really crappy way.

As for King Dedede's stage, I've always pictured a stage like the top of Castle Dedede.

Top Bottom