• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kong Chronicles A Diddy Kong Combo Video by Player-1

Player-1

Smash Legend
First thing is first, quality was the best I can do if you don't like it don't watch it, simple as that. No comments regarding quality please.

Youtube is not letting me upload it with audio due to copyright infringement so I uploaded to Gambattles.

Some of these clips were new, some were old, some were against bad players, some were against good. Some of the older clips were in here just simply because I wanted to get this done. Well, I guess that's really all I have to say, except that if you have to watch one part of the video, watch the credits, the music is just too good.

http://gameroom.gamebattles.com/view/DHtKh8wRUWA.html?video_page=4

enjoy and all that blah blah blah.

Edit: I filed a dispute and got the audio back up on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ZiiPUJ3Ak&feature=channel_page

Moozle

Smash Champion
Haha the intro is too good...how does diddy reach for the edge so well at the end of the clip :embarrass

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
Great combo video aside from the quality you get from a camera.
and I thought it was funny ADHD was first in the credits for you Diddy combo video.:p

Player-1

Smash Legend
Haha the intro is too good...how does diddy reach for the edge so well at the end of the clip :embarrass
I slid a long the ship, wouldn't have survived if not for it =)

Great combo video aside from the quality you get from a camera.
and I thought it was funny ADHD was first in the credits for you Diddy combo video.:p
I just put the people in order of who came to mind that was in my combo video first.

Ijosh

Smash Apprentice
this was a real good combo video.
the music was soothing and u had a lot of 0-death combos without getting touched
the only thing was the quality but aside from that this vid was amazing and i dont even like diddy

edit: tossing fox around fd was beautiful

Top Bottom