• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The KQMMGP #4: Meree: Loser's Finals due 5/15!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aibou

Smash Master
There is one surprise: You get to play me on my new controller.

(And no, I haven't broken it in yet. :cry:)
Orly? Just wait until we fight, you'll break it yourself from frustration. LOOOL jkjkjk

OK now that my moment of arse-ness is over, I'll try to play you sometime on Friday or Saturday night (Saturday day I won't be home due to SATs x_x )

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Orly? Just wait until we fight, you'll break it yourself from frustration. LOOOL jkjkjk

OK now that my moment of arse-ness is over, I'll try to play you sometime on Friday or Saturday night (Saturday day I won't be home due to SATs x_x )
Look@u with jokes. :p Considering I broke my last one due to my lack of enthusiasm on tourney play, I will try not to let lightning strike twice.

GC controllers are so not cheap. :rolleyes:

Aibou

Smash Master
Lol Kazoo. I've broken my share of GCs. I got so fed up with them that I just switched to the Classic (which is pretty freakin legit :o)

(eyes)

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
uhh, why did Azuraith get a win vs me. I have PM'd him multiple times and I have been on the xat when he has been on and he has always been AFK. We never set up a time.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
uhh, why did Azuraith get a win vs me. I have PM'd him multiple times and I have been on the xat when he has been on and he has always been AFK. We never set up a time.
I coin flipped this. You lost out.

Here's what I see.

Now, if you had additional contact with him, it would probably be a good look to let me know of such contact on this thread. If not, then I can only go with what I see, and I see Azur putting forward a little more effort than you as to get the match done.

obv. :012:

8Bitman

Smash Master
okay kazoo, i don't want to be a douche but please send out rminders thats something you havent done with your tourney, and also there was like 2 or 3 sets that werent done, give it an extra day ot two don't DQ them.. its a 16-man tourney second round, thats like half of the matches...

and you didnt coin flip our match i bet, you just advanced yourself because its your tourney, im just expressing the extreme unfairness of it all..

you don't send out reminders, you coin flip their set but not ours, and you blame your inactiveness on a broken controller, so what your saying is that i can break my GC controller and then BYE my way through the whole tourney, because thats just phucked up....

and don't come fighting back at me because you D*** well know this is the truth. >_>
you will fight me either tonight or tommorow...

you better go here because no one ever goes to your chat.

www.cubonesbrawlladder.webs.com/chat.htm

don't pull this S*** again. i take this very seriously. if your giving a prize to the winner of the circuit don't handicap yourself because you don't want to give it away.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
okay kazoo, i don't want to be a douche but please send out rminders thats something you havent done with your tourney, and also there was like 2 or 3 sets that werent done, give it an extra day ot two don't DQ them.. its a 16-man tourney second round, thats like half of the matches...

and you didnt coin flip our match i bet, you just advanced yourself because its your tourney, im just expressing the extreme unfairness of it all..

you don't send out reminders, you coin flip their set but not ours, and you blame your inactiveness on a broken controller, so what your saying is that i can break my GC controller and then BYE my way through the whole tourney, because thats just phucked up....

and don't come fighting back at me because you D*** well know this is the truth. >_>
you will fight me either tonight or tommorow...

you better go here because no one ever goes to your chat.

www.cubonesbrawlladder.webs.com/chat.htm

don't pull this S*** again. i take this very seriously. if your giving a prize to the winner of the circuit don't handicap yourself because you don't want to give it away.

I am vouching for 8bit. I read the VM walls and this thread. However I know nothing about the PM contact. Otherwise I am agreeing with 8bit 100%.

Btw Koro vs. Azur should be more looked into over what Koro said about him PMING Azur. Just imo >_>

8Bitman

Smash Master
there were no PM's ever sent bandit. =3 so you've read everything. ^_^

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
*Looks @ the wine & cheese party*

*Scratches head as to how anyone could dispute results*

I'm not bothering. I do have the high ground here, but I'll remove the results and give everyone until Saturday night to finish. No more exceptions though.

EDIT: Luck be a lady for 8bitman.

:marth:<:gw: on FD
:gw:<:gw: on RC

I think I learned something today: Wine goes well with cheese. :rolleyes:

8Bitman

Smash Master
confirming.

thanks so much for giving me another chance kazoo.

GGS! ^_^ you wouldve won that set if it wasnt for those 2 SD's.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Since i battled the person running who need to report it but I will anywayz.

Jbandit vs. TheGreatKazoo (1-2)

:gw: vs. :marth: = :gw: (Battlefield)

:gw: vs. :marth: = :marth: (Final Destination) *I really should have had this one T_T*

:gw: vs. :marth: = :marth: (Brinstar)

*shrug* If I wouldv'e won with GW against Marth I wouldv'e been surprised :laugh:

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Yeah confirming.

I think I should play SE or something to break this controller in, because this can't go on much longer.

Aibou

Smash Master
It's been a while already, Kazoo. You should be used to it by now...

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Since Azuraith and me were both on, we decided to play anyway. fun matches and friendlies

Falco vs Marth on BF, I won (using Falco)
Marth ditto on PS1, I won
Marth vs GaW on Corneria, I won (using Marth)

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Never received word from .11. But then again, I never gave him word either, lol.

Not sure if we will do our match by tonight.

Aibou

Smash Master
I defeated 8Bitman 2-1. Sorry for being late about it. We were going to do it last night, but 8Bit was tired.

:zelda: < :gw: FD
:zelda: > :gw: PS1
:zelda: > :gw: Corneria

We had a set prior where I won 2-0, but I refused to accept it due to blatant sandbagging on his part. We did another where he was more serious and I came out on top anyway.

Then he threw the fit about Zelda being broken on wifi blah blah blah. Get in line, I hear that every day...

GGs anyway 8Bit :o

EDIT: DUMBEST WINNER'S FINALS EVER!

I beat Sandbag (Night) 3-0
:zelda: > :ganondorf: on FD, RC, and Green Greens

Night I just don't like you anymore.

*waits in Grand Finals*

Aibou

Smash Master
Night...your Ganon is so good though...and why didn't you use Marth?

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Ganon vs Zelda is stupid. Falcon should be lower, and there should be a 50 point gap between Zelda and Falcon.

Aibou

Smash Master
Ganon vs Zelda is impossible for Zelda to win...If Tero's the Ganon ;)

Anyway, come on, let's speed this tourney up *taps foot impatiently*

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
i think i should bump this.
Naw nlg*a, I think I should.

Just posting to remind you I won 2-1 last night.
:gw: > :marth: on BF
:gw: < :marth: on Brinstar
:gw: > :marth: on Brinstar
Your saltiness is greatly appreciated.

I didn't sandbag lol....My Ganon just couldn't do anything....
wanted to go Gw, too bad I didn't sign up with him.
No johns.

Ganon vs Zelda is impossible for Zelda to win...If Tero's the Ganon ;)

Anyway, come on, let's speed this tourney up *taps foot impatiently*
Recall that there was something I was busy with for the whole weekend. Just saying. :011:

But there are bumps.

Loser's everything else due 5/14.

Have fun.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I counter Knubs by waiting to play Koro until I can ensure I won't be affected by t-storms and/or I establish my router-to-router connection to make a lagless line.

If push comes to shove, I'll just give Koro the win since I didn't bank on tornado watches throughout the week.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Had my internet not basically decided to drop dead after the tornado Monday, I would have attempted matches and such.

Eh, it can't be helped. Blame the weatherman for it, since that's what I'm doing for not warning me beforehand.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Had my internet not basically decided to drop dead after the tornado Monday, I would have attempted matches and such.

Eh, it can't be helped. Blame the weatherman for it, since that's what I'm doing for not warning me beforehand.
Your reasons legit. Sorry to hear it.

However, doesn't explain the other five people. :rolleyes:

Aibou

Smash Master
Imo you should let Cubone and Night have a Losers Finals set, Kazoo :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom