• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kyuubi combo - The most awesome combo in brawl. Video in the OP, too.

ChibiPichu

Smash Journeyman
Amazing combo, I wish I still had my thread about the Falcon Kick, this equals one great killer combo for Falcon...
With the Falcon Kick!

Admirable combo this, I'll try and use it when I can

AssaultFalcon

Smash Cadet
Dope combo, If only i knew how to ledge cancel. Looks like he takes the momentum of the falcon kick to do the knee. Possibly kyuubi to sacred combo(maybe?)

AssaultFalcon

Smash Cadet
Falcon can beat anybody if you use him right. He's so Manly he has a gun but would just rather knee you in the face( or in the chest if your DK). This is a Great find, especially since you can sting other combo's into this one (Kyuubi combo to sacred combo, if your balls are big enough). But captain falcon serves. I was whoopin on pheonix mario with him yesterday. But anyone who has a problem with Captain Falcon can settle it with me on wi-fi,(pm me later), but anywayz, Great Find ToKneeOrNotToKnee.This combo alone is deserving of a texture

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Naruto Sux. Change The Name Of The Combo. Even naming the combo after yourself would be better than the kyuubi combo
Cool combo though

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Naruto Sux. Change The Name Of The Combo. Even naming the combo after yourself would be better than the kyuubi combo
Cool combo though
I already have a combo named after myself. :bee:

And what you stated is subjective.

But also: Thanks, man. Good to see you around here.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
I already have a combo named after myself. :bee:

And what you stated is subjective.

But also: Thanks, man. Good to see you around here.
THen name after yourself again and put 2 lol

Indeed it is

Yea i thought i post here since its been like a year
Good to know people still know who i am :laugh:

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Nice find! Even if it's not a true combo, it still links very well.

I just need to figure out how to ledge cancel now :(. Can anyone tell me?

Btw TKONTK, I really like how you're such an active CF Board user :D Hurray for CF!

Psychoace

Smash Champion
It all depends on where your opponent is if your trying to hit him with the kick. Whenever you have the proper spacing the kick should end at the end of the stage where all you have to do is jump and then perform an aerial.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
jab>jab>grab>dthrow>move forward a bit>FK>LC>KOJ.

i jsut made that up off the top of my haed right now no idea if it works or not, but im guessing it should given that the dthrow rack dmg up to about 60-80%?

noradseven

Smash Lord
:( I came in here hoping to read something new, but its just a falcon kick ledge cancel into knee which is p. rad and all I guess. Im p. sure the spacing can be screwup depending upon damage and what direction they are holding before the hit connects, if its anything like if ganondorf similar combos.

Also naming it after naruto for shame, should of called it the flaming knee.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
jab>jab>grab>dthrow>move Forward A Bit>fk>lc>koj.

I Jsut Made That Up Off The Top Of My Haed Right Now No Idea If It Works Or Not, But Im Guessing It Should Given That The Dthrow Rack Dmg Up To About 60-80%?
....... >__> .......

Player-3

Smash Hero
guys you know what ive started doing lately

learning the spacing for when you hit a shield with falcon kick

ive started to falcon kick through shields, ledgecancel and jump back and knee them after they do w/e they do

it works surprisingly well

ace man i wanna play u so bad man i luv u so much and your so good

but brawl sucks lets play melee instead

†Slader7†

Smash Ace
:( I came in here hoping to read something new, but its just a falcon kick ledge cancel into knee which is p. rad and all I guess. Im p. sure the spacing can be screwup depending upon damage and what direction they are holding before the hit connects, if its anything like if ganondorf similar combos.

Also naming it after naruto for shame, should of called it the flaming knee.
Well, its not exactly new but its awesome :D
the Flaming Knee is actually a better name

Psychoace

Smash Champion
If you catch them in recovery/off stage, at the end of the falcon kick it should push them back enough where you can follow it up with a knee or something.

X-Elipzo-X

Smash Rookie
Well done. I havent seen an acutal combo with a Falcon Kick in it yet.

I also play as Falcon, so you have my respect. XD

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
If you catch them in recovery/off stage, at the end of the falcon kick it should push them back enough where you can follow it up with a knee or something.
if they return from the ledge with a roll when they're at the higher %age's they roll in pretty far. It should give falcons enough time to move into place to do it, but the question is if the space between falcon and the ledge is correct.

I know when DK rolls back onto the stage he rolls a good dist that seems to be about the same as FK's displacement.

noradseven

Smash Lord
guys you know what ive started doing lately

learning the spacing for when you hit a shield with falcon kick

ive started to falcon kick through shields, ledgecancel and jump back and knee them after they do w/e they do

it works surprisingly well

ace man i wanna play u so bad man i luv u so much and your so good

but brawl sucks lets play melee instead
not surprising considering this is what everyone has been doing with ledge cancel moves from the beginning of ever, it just makes **** safe. I really only do it with ganon/falcon/ZSS though, but still making ganon/falcons down B safe, and ZSS's down B, even safer is crazy.

Top Bottom