• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Today feels so weird. We had no school Tues, Wed, and Thurs; just Monday and Friday. So it feels like a Monday.
Simply wonderful, and even more since my job is so much easier after the holiday rush.

I was getting frustrated withe LoL community and the majority of it's players and decided to just play with my friends a little bit in the evening instead of just getting paired up with random raging players.

Also school is easy and I hope to jump back into this community :embarrass:

Also hello to anyone I didn't reply to on my visitor messages.
That's wazzup.

I swear I had a dream about Perfect World the night before you appeared.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Aww dang, you took a trip down memory lane there. But yeah, that was an interesting time. I still think OTL was the funniest when Barge and TSM were blowing up the social thread with each other. It was easy to converse and pretty damn funny to read. Teran was like the anti-gay gay who wreaked havoc, and it made me laugh my *** off. Anyways, yeah, I think Teran is the only person on this site who like completely know who I am. He's the only person off of here I've ever added on FB.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Aww dang, you took a trip down memory lane there. But yeah, that was an interesting time. I still think OTL was the funniest when Barge and TSM were blowing up the social thread with each other. It was easy to converse and pretty damn funny to read. Teran was like the anti-gay gay who wreaked havoc, and it made me laugh my *** off. Anyways, yeah, I think Teran is the only person on this site who like completely know who I am. He's the only person off of here I've ever added on FB.
Awww yeah *totally gay hug*

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hsien ko x23 tron all dai

i still havent played the game since that first day i laid hands on it =\

sigh

all i want to learn is x23's otg. i tried so many times but missed the sweep always LOL. idk the timing for otg's, i really need to get better at the game LOOOOL. (tron's otg so easyy. tron's combos so easy, and so long.)

KING SERVBOT!!!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Zen got the right idea.

Any Marvel players? (PS3)

**** Xbox.
PS3 here.

PSN: GreyZeppelin

Team Mayor Justice: Joe/Hsien-Ko/Haggar
I remember when you were picky about newcomers posting in the OTL when the second thread opened up (I think). I've never feel so...segregated before. :088:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Dude, I had to be kinda, Grey. This place attracted so much attention and filled up so fast it was hard to keep a grip on. And it was the pilot social thread, so I mean, we didn't know how to properly work things at first. It was a process that took some getting used to. I think this place had like 2 social threads before this one, that Azua and myself got rid of due to rules being completely thrown out the window.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man the first was one was the absolute best, but Azua hard deleted it and now I can't even check it in the Rubbish Bin again. ;__;

Top Bottom