• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

8Bitman

Smash Master
RRRAAAWWWRRR!!!

You guys need to hold a HYYYPPPEEE TOURNEY!!!!! Advertise it on AIB and send the initial link back to here. So many people play online on AIB.

If you guys want OTL back and up and running, everyone here needs to help Hype this place up.

Advertise a huge tourney and I bet this place will be alive again. ^_^

The main reason is because most people have either quit Brawl, or quit online and started getting into offline.

But there are still hundreds of people that you can get to play.

Majority of people play ladder on AIB for the prize that Play-offs have. If you start holding prize tourneys again. Even I will enter. ^_^

Just a suggestion.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
We don't have the TOs we used to. Well we do but they aren't as active so we can't hold something like the 100+ man tournament.

I mean I dunno the new generation of kids here has a xat right, why don't you discuss something in there?

I'm just sad that I can't just roll past anymore and go "friendlies?" and get some games within a few minutes. D:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha im sure you already know my original team, x23 hsien ko tron. i kno all bout cuteness

though tron's fire nerf is mad whack and i don't think she's allll that cute anymore

so we'll see what i do with a new team in umvc3. just gotta learn more. freakin capcom lols. always changin stuff

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man we should talk again sometime soon.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Of course it works, nothing works better than damaging a guy's ego, in this case by saying you would but he's not really important enough nor special enough for you to make the time for him.

I'm pretty underhanded when it comes to picking up men, but then again they deserve it because it wouldn't work if they weren't so egotistical.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
And for some reason the request was for it to be totally permanent.

o.O

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man sucks so hard I can't get no friendizzlays in here.

Top Bottom