• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I wish I wasn't asleep when the fun happened all the time. :/

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Yo back again. Went to camp, been playing Tri, and (contrary to the earlier prediction) generally NOT enjoying the summer. Besides not going to school (at least I SEE people there), there's really nothing good coming from summer vacation. Really freakin' boring. If I had a motorcycle, I'd be playing card games on it though. What's been up lately, people of the OTL Lounge/Mod train?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Yo back again. Went to camp, been playing Tri, and (contrary to the earlier prediction) generally NOT enjoying the summer. Besides not going to school (at least I SEE people there), there's really nothing good coming from summer vacation. Really freakin' boring. If I had a motorcycle, I'd be playing card games on it though. What's been up lately, people of the OTL Lounge/Mod train?
Knubs and Fatman are mods, Chaco and Glyph are all but retired, and I'm first on the PR?

Yeah, bizzarro land to say the least. :rolleyes:

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Go figure. I'm pretty much done with Tri now, so I should be avoiding the kirbeh-clobberin' soon.

I kind of expected chaco to bell bail (not that I wanted him to), but Gylph? can't say I expected that

Grape Drink= 3|>!( phaleur

It's not the same without the red-texted post editing...

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Sucks having school in the summer ^

You guys should go see Inception, it was pretty great. Make sure you've eaten your Wheaties before seeing it though.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Why are you arguing about avatars that aren't mine? And Kirby...

<.<

>.>

...Princess Shroob is still better.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Sup y'all? I've recently been playing zelda 1 and it's infamous sequel zelda 2: Adventure of Link.
I'm almost done with Zelda 1 and I'm thankful to have the magic key with me. I recently restarted zelda 2 after learning a trick about leveling up. That's all for now.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Why are you arguing about avatars that aren't mine? And Kirby...

<.<

>.>

...Princess Shroob is still better.
First Peachy now you?

For all I know Bedevere and Barge will be waltzing in next.

Veteran parade gogo.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
If only, I really miss Bedevere he was so awesome. :(

Top Bottom