• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I just read rule 4 on the first page and quite frankly I'm insulted. How arrogant is it of Chaco to think he dictate who is and is not allowed to post in this thread. Has this issue been addressed before?
Glyph added his little note thing a while ago (in red). Hopefully you read that part too.
Chaco is coo ppl.

Well Knubs... I guess that means you must be noticing my meganium more then :bee:
Lol. Did you make that yourself? ;o

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Because it's for OTL members. If you don't post or participate in OTL, then you're not supposed to post in the social thread either apparently. I don't see how it's an issue, and neither does anyone else.

/shrug

I remember posting here when I was still a newbie, and they deleted my posts. :p
No, that's bull****. You don't have the right to discriminate against me because I'm not an OTL member. I will post in this thread whenever the hell I feel like and I will not tolerate anyone who tries and stop me.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Did you miss the part where thats not a rule anymore grumpypants?

But yeah back in the day you totally wouldn't have been allowed.

:phone:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Man, guys, you better not post in this thread, because I will discriminate against you or something.

You shouldn't tolerate that bull****.

Peace out. :3c

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I thought DZLE was back now?

Also, MtG da bess. I went to the comic store today. They had Innistrad boosters. I asked if I could buy some, and the other person working was like OH ****, THOSE ARE SUPPOSED TO COME OUT TOMORROW. So, I made a sad face, and bought some Zendikar instead.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I think flip cards are gonna be bad though. I mean, they look interesting. But flip cards didn't really work in Kamigawa or whenever they first came out. Also, it's gonna be a pain when with sleeves and shizz.

edit: ... when you're playing with sleeves...

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Yeah, but I think the Checklists will take care of that problem though. Plus if your sleeves are thick enough, you can just take the flip card out after you play it.

I think Werewolves will end up being really good in limited. It adds this really fun mini game to magic where you're constantly sort of controlling how many spells your opponent has to play a turn (depending on if they want to deal with the Night side of the cards). It goes both ways and limits you too but then you've got Moonmist, not to mention anything that benefits humans still benefits Human Werewolves.
In Standard I don't know that they'll be great but I don't even care or know anything about Standard.
In EDH they'll be absolutely crazy and inconsistent but that's why I'm so excited to build them in EDH :3c.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Speaking of what the hell are you guys talking about

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
EDH is all I've ever played aww yeeeeee

Although my coworkers are constantly trying to get me to draft. which I guess I'm doing next week but only to get sweet werewolf cards.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Work is going to start doing drafts I think

might pick up magic but that means more money to spend and i am broke

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I've drafted pokemon cards before, but the mindset is waaaaay different.

might pick up magic but that means more money to spend and i am broke
Literally just play EDH. It's not nearly as expensive as keeping up with magic, and it's way more fun (especially here, where all the cool non-douches just stick to EDH and all the competitive players think it's "lame")

Not to mention all the precons are totally worth the price and are really good decks on their own, much less good starting places.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Agreed, EDH is loads of fun, and you don't have to spend buttloads of money to stay current and competitive. It's a lot more fun to play with friends too, because it's not so serious, and the games can take a while.

Magic is like cardboard crack, seriously. The money I have spent.

Top Bottom