• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Pretty sure you can turn those off I thought?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You can turn off PM notifications I think but I'm not sure about reports.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Oh, god. It's been a year.
I decided to play Brawl today out of the pure core of all boredom. Then I remembered this whole thang and decided to "pop in" for a bit and say hi to all of you, after a year.
How have you all been? I've been great. There are some old memories in this place, man. Oof, is this thread still as fun/insane as it was 2 years ago? Or is Smashboards a desert now?

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Wazzap? Im sephirothxxx if you couldn't tell. The thread is still fun, but I don't think it's as fun as it used to. From what I've heard others say, smashboards isnt having nearly as much activity as it is used to recently but it certainly doesnt seem like that.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Oh, hey there!
I've had a little look around, and everything seems deserted. Nobody is talking about characters anymore in the character discussions. Has there been a zombie apocalypse that I missed out on on this site?

This thread probably still is fun. But a lot less active. I remember staying up at nights refreshing this page every 20 seconds and seeing about 3 new posts. 2009 was so much fun for SWF, haha.

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
I wonder if the release of Smash Bros. 4 will break the record of 4206 people on at once.

On the current topic, my favorite kind of Mexican food are flour tortillas filled with meat and chopped vegetables with a sprinkling of cheese.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
THE HULK STILL SELLS OUT THE OTL ARENA BROTHERhulkup

poochman125@hotmail.com

Smash Apprentice
Woah, it's been ages since i last visited or posted on this site. as Dev2000 was saying, looks a bit deserted now though :/
that's a shame. i remember this site used to have lots of activity. i wonder if there's still some online touneys going on... if there is, let me know. i defo wanna jump back online on smash bros

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Oh, hey there!
I've had a little look around, and everything seems deserted. Nobody is talking about characters anymore in the character discussions. Has there been a zombie apocalypse that I missed out on on this site?

This thread probably still is fun. But a lot less active. I remember staying up at nights refreshing this page every 20 seconds and seeing about 3 new posts. 2009 was so much fun for SWF, haha.
If there was an apocalypse then I wasn't here for it.:bee: The only consistently active page right now would be the smash bros for wii u.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Took me forever to figure out that teran was hulk hogan. First I was like "Who the heck is this guy? I've never seen him on the boards before!" Then I realised....

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
The characters he had listed as his mains were what clued me in.

I can forget my own Birthday, but minor details of the postbit of a moderator of a thread in a board on a website I hadn't been to in over a year are crisp in my mind.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Before internet could stream videos, gif was where it was at.

You know what I'm referring to.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
The test for me if a movie is going to be the worst thing in the world is if it has a hashtag in the title

Top Bottom