• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Rawnie

Smash Champion
The only thing I didn't like about this list is that Marth is in A tier. I don't mind that he dropped, but I just wish he was in S.

I still don't like Sonic being so high. >.>

/biased

Halaster

Smash Ace
Let's see how my top Char's did...

Marth: -1
Pit: +1
Fox: +3
Wolf: -2
Sonic: +8... ... ... O.o
Mario: -3

Total (for the lulz): +6

I'm not sure how I feel about that...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Texas is decently far behind for him to definitely be asleep while I'm wide awake.

That or he's inhuman.
I'm inhuman.

It's 2am. I just got home a little while ago, and I'm not tired in the slightest lol.

I will win.

:). Just sayin'

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
According to that tier list, I'm a tier ***** pretty much. But I couldn't care less and neither should you.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lol, a gang of OTL people going to Illinois to beat up her boyfriend.

Hylian's driving~
Just saw this.

I drive ****ing all over texas already, so might as well lol.

Kyle gets shotgun.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Helllll yeahhh~
How the **** are you catching up to my post count? That's just not right.

I've been here like 4 years longer then you, and you are catching up to me in posts. And I'm active.

o.o....

Chaco

Never Logs In
I thought you were going to bed. <.<
I was until my dog stole my bed. Sorry for leaving earlier..again. ;-;

Lol, dunno Jordan. I post everywhere kinda, so, it adds up quick. Especially when an idiot Gdorf wants to argue a tech of Yoshis he can't perform...<.<;

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Wow, I can't believe I'm saying this, but this is the very first tier list they've made that doesn't completely suck. I'm actually quite impressed.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
How the **** are you catching up to my post count? That's just not right.

I've been here like 4 years longer then you, and you are catching up to me in posts. And I'm active.

o.o....
One of the many mysteries of us OTL folk
Wow, I can't believe I'm saying this, but this is the very first tier list they've made that doesn't completely suck. I'm actually quite impressed.
lol

*Tries to sleep*

*Decides to look at the new tier list instead*

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
It does look fairly good, though it saddens me to see 4 out of 5 characters I like in the game are D-Tier and below, one being absolute bottom. =/ Personally, I've always thought the other lists were still too early in development, but I feel like I can take this one into serious consideration now the game's been out a good while.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I think it's hilarious that a lot of people called most of these positions way back in the first release, and the supposed experts are only just now catching on.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
YESS Falco still > Marth.

Good, stfu Marth mains.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Sorry I havent been on. My bag was stolen off the sidewalk with my wallet and laptop in it. I really hate Atlanta.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
...Wow. Stuff like that is just...ugh. Sorry to hear it Kasey. I know how you feel. <33

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Oh but that's the thing, we haven't tried harassment yet.

But in all seriousness, did we actually try, I don't remember xD

All I know is that cba doesn't want us to bother Azua about it cause she'll think that cba put us up to it......
Since people for some reason don't seem to understand why cba is banned and keep linking me to posts, I'm going to answer this. For the last god****ed time.
I'm positive I told Glyph and Chaco why and that it was okay to tell you guys why.

cba should have been permabanned according to our policy on alt accounts to dodge room bans, and GFE would have been permabanned as well. We are being nice to them by allowing them to continue to use their accounts.

and instead of just accepting the temp room ban for spamming [as Chaco suggested], cba got on GFE, continued to spam, and then gave me a lot of attitude when I said "it" was going to end up permanently room banned.

not to mention cba still routinely bothers me about it even though I said it's not going to be lifted thanks to the whole attitude problem.
I'm pretty much not going to do **** for you if you sit there and demand I do something while insulting me.
I could have just left them both permabanned and been well within my right to do so.
So, never gonna happen. Blame cba's attitude, and stop bothering me about it. I'm tired of repeating myself.

Other than that, how's things?

It stopped raining, Teran. But now there are bees everywhere. :urg:

Edit: That ****ing blows, Heartz. Let's find them and beat them with clubs.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Getting something expensive stolen from you is like...one of the worst feelings ever.

And the fact that it happened so quickly makes it even worse.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Since people for some reason don't seem to understand why cba is banned and keep linking me to posts, I'm going to answer this. For the last god****ed time.
I'm positive I told Glyph and Chaco why and that it was okay to tell you guys why.

cba should have been permabanned according to our policy on alt accounts to dodge room bans, and GFE would have been permabanned as well. We are being nice to them by allowing them to continue to use their accounts.

and instead of just accepting the temp room ban for spamming [as Chaco suggested], cba got on GFE, continued to spam, and then gave me a lot of attitude when I said "it" was going to end up permanently room banned.

not to mention cba still routinely bothers me about it even though I said it's not going to be lifted thanks to the whole attitude problem.
I'm pretty much not going to do **** for you if you sit there and demand I do something while insulting me.
I could have just left them both permabanned and been well within my right to do so.
So, never gonna happen. Blame cba's attitude, and stop bothering me about it. I'm tired of repeating myself.

Other than that, how's things?

Edit: That ****ing blows, Heartz. Let's find them and beat them with clubs.
wow cba got banned? guess i haven't been here longer then i thought. and Heartz, I will give you my soul so you can summon me as an aeon and i can beat the piss outta them xD.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man, bees really annoy me. In fact, I hate all buzzing insects, they really irritate me.
Funny you should say it stopped raining too, considering it rained here today, haha.

On a more positive note, our government is in turmoil, the prime minister looks set to bite the political dust. I find it all horribly amusing.

Top Bottom