• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
You don't need to buy it, there's a trail version you can use.

Smooth Criminal: Sorry but I'm really not into that type of Metal.
*dropkicks.*

Ah, well. About the only metal I don't dig is black metal/death metal. Mushroomhead's about as far as I go.

Different strokes for different folks.

Smooth Criminal

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
*dropkicks.*

Ah, well. About the only metal I don't dig is black metal/death metal. Mushroomhead's about as far as I go.

Different strokes for different folks.

Smooth Criminal
Yeah, speaking of different strokes, I just found out that Bob Dylan song I've been looking for.

I mostly listen to all different types of genres.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
... God, how many times today is somebody going to make me look stupid? It's been one of those days. I swear, I'm probably going to wake up tomorrow morning wearing a bicycle helmet and have an attendant from social services named Ted...
Here's the link to the download page, pick one of the top 2.

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Here's the link to the download page, pick one of the top 2.

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
I already downloaded it from another site. Now I just have to go back to the different sites I was on earlier to see how to patch my Mother 3 and Nazo No Murasamejo roms.

Later: Gah! It still won't let me patch the games! Whenever I look up IPS files, it says I don't any! *sets himself on fire and waits to die*

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Man I didn't like Mother 3. Earthbound was so full of win, but I got sick of Mother 3 so **** fast. I'm still like 5-7 hours into the game and I'm so sick of it. Haven't played it in forever.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm trying to play every canon game that all the playable characters in Brawl are in and all I have left is Marth and Lucas. I plan on buying Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragons later this year and I'm trying to get my Mother 3 English patch to work. I'm also "researching" obscure Nintendo titles and the last game on my list is Nazo no Murasamejo but I can't get that patch to work either. Ugh, screw it... I'm going to go play Wario Land for awhile...

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I'm trying to play every canon game that all the playable characters in Brawl are in and all I have left is Marth and Lucas. I plan on buying Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragons later this year and I'm trying to get my Mother 3 English patch to work. I'm also "researching" obscure Nintendo titles and the last game on my list is Nazo no Murasamejo but I can't get that patch to work either. Ugh, screw it... I'm going to go play Wario Land for awhile...

Nooooo! Buy the gba game! The first released in the US (not Sacred Stones) with Lady Lyndis, Eliwood and Hector!

Speaking of which, I really wish they would put Ephraim or Erika from Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones in the next SSB. That game was too epic.
Are you forreal? That game was so fail. There was only one good thing about it: Joshua. It was way too easy. You could level and max out after the game. There was just no challenge there.

Friendlies, anyone?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
You download WinRAR and it still doesn't work?

Nooooo! Buy the gba game! The first released in the US (not Sacred Stones) with Lady Lyndis, Eliwood and Hector!

Are you forreal? That game was so fail. There was only one good thing about it: Joshua. It was way too easy. You could level and max out after the game. There was just no challenge there.

Friendlies, anyone?
I have the first GBA one, I'm on Hector Hard Mode, Its...impossible to beat :urg:

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I have the first GBA one, I'm on Hector Hard Mode, Its...impossible to beat :urg:
It's not so bad. I beat it, but it did take me a while.

Ignore Seth altogether.
Train your Hector like crazy; he is, by far, the best Lord.
Abuse the arena when you get the chance.
Keep a strong Thief/Assassin for foggy levels and chest levels.
The rest is common sense.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
It's not so bad. I beat it, but it did take me a while.

Ignore Seth altogether.
Train your Hector like crazy; he is, by far, the best Lord.
Abuse the arena when you get the chance.
Keep a strong Thief/Assassin for foggy levels and chest levels.
The rest is common sense.
I mean in the later chapters like Ch.29 (Where I'm currently at), Who's Seth but anyways, my Hector is already Level 20.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I mean in the later chapters like Ch.29 (Where I'm currently at), Who's Seth but anyways, my Hector is already Level 20.
Not Seth; I meant to say Marcus.

Around there you just have to lead out with characters like Hector. I usually think of it like this:
You have Snipers (not the class), Rangers, Supporters, Defenders and Attackers.
The defenders (Characters like Oswin and Hector) lead the group through the chapters, providing a wall of protection for the rangers (EG: Lyn, Rebecca). Snipers (EG: Nino, Erk) have the ridiculous longrange tomes to eliminate enemies with other distance tomes, staves and potential problems. Attackers (Guy, Dart) should be making the second move every turn (after the rangers), and eliminate all of the nearby threats. Rangers can finish off the weak enemies, wyvern lords and falco knights; they move first. Support units (Serra, Matthew) are the ones that heal or unlock. These should move after the attackers and always travel with a defender with decent movement; they heal the weak and can act as Snipers, sometimes. Rangers move first, attackers move second, supports move third, snipers move first, defenders block the way last.

But that's just me.

EDIT: Friendlies, anyone?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Later: Gah! It still won't let me patch the games! Whenever I look up IPS files, it says I don't any! *sets himself on fire and waits to die*
I have a good ips patcher I use to apply my hacks.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Anyone want to play until I leave?

I don't think it'll be long. Just a few matches.

I'll make a room. Join if you want to play.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Oops, dang. I did want to play. Looks like everyones gone now. People in aib freeplay can be boring after awile <_<.

Top Bottom