• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Bill - Chapel Hill, NC- April 24/25 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee

Vilt

Smash Lord
WHAT? Man I is mad sad right now.

I'm coming to say good bye and to **** and this is the weekend after my bday so I just gonna party son.

BEHR

Smash Hero
ill probably spend the night so i can play Brawl and + some Melee friendlies would be nice.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
WHAT? Man I is mad sad right now.

I'm coming to say good bye and to **** and this is the weekend after my bday so I just gonna party son.
this is 3 days before my b-day.

epic bill party.

edit: the Bill-day B-day Bonanza.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Bill, enter and win Brawl.
Nah, I don't really like Brawl anymore and I'm so out of practice that I probably wouldn't do very well. I'll have more fun watching matches and hanging out with people.

edit: Just had an idea..... mudkips and sp should rematch. Do it!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol i want to see that. i wasnt in the scene when dub took a huge **** on the mudkips, i would like to see this reenactment.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
flamingo, sauce, fritz,omni. i think they picked up jon aswell. i heard dub beat the whole crew by himself. anyone got vids?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Oh yeah thanks for reminding me Snapp.

So it's between: DUB, Duo, Flamy, Shady, Villain, and 313. In alphabetical order.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I probably should, but we haven't played together seriously in almost 4 months. He hasn't played seriously in almost 4 months too.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i think numbers always go first in alphabetical order. but if stingrz cant go, ur best bet is shady. this could be bias cause i didnt see when u and duo ***** on teams, but snake is gay, and nobody knows how to deal with dk. and there both heavy chars, and kill early.

Top Bottom