• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Bill - Chapel Hill, NC- April 24/25 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Holy ****, guys! Tornado in my area and I can hear that ***** rollin'.

**** metaknight. What a broken character.

[/last-possible-words-i-may-ever-speak]

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
haha nahh zio i said that because he did not **** like he said he would today.

Where were you at today boy? i did not approve.

And yesss moo i wanted to play you again too. go beat up jordan for me

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol stingers had to put out that fyre. . . nah but good stuff to jihad member crystalnite for his womanly delight. pp ran away from our mm :/

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
no hype for FYRE in this thread yet

what is wrong with nc
i think all that was done at the tournament. lol but good job fyre, u ****. and she out placed
me, ldpk, jon, duo, and that foxy scrub. thats like half the prs

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Way too tired to post shoutouts, but this tournament was pretty cool.
word

this tournament was mad fun

im about to sleep X.X

good **** today everyone

if anyone posts shoutouts, then i will copy the names and make my own cuz no way i can remember anyone

good **** to all, and to all a good night

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm still quitting Brawl.

Kadaj didn't go MK on me in tournament, we Marth dittoed game 1 and then he went Snake games 2 and 3.

I tried all of GFs vs Stongers, he's being dumb to say otherwise.

DJ is lol about MMs and confidence and trash talk....where yo singles entry at.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
this tourney went about as good as it could have for me. Except for the steep lack of mm's that I wish happened, that didn't. Sergio was the only one man enough to actually face me. What a man.

I'll do shoutouts later. I gotta get some sleep soon.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Lol why didn't you say something to me when we were playing those friendlies with my random chars?
i don't really know. i think i felt like we were either in rotation, so i didn't wanna interrupt it, or i was just having so much fun almost losing to kirbies and game and watches and the like, that the dollar didn't really come to mind.

playing you was so much fun though.

null55

Smash Master
yay's just mad that i beat him in Falco dittos and ****ed his Marth and his Peach up lololololllllllll

see mee in tournament

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
....i got 9th at this...

lol i got a lot better really fast. but it'll be a long time before i'll be able to place any higher. but i guess people are noticing my ganon...sorta. thats all i wanted, before the summer comes, and everyone forgets i exist.

lord karn

Smash Master
yeah, I have noticed you got better.

one thing I noticed: You should be more aware of empty short hops as an option. You throw a lot of attacks out that aren't going to hit. this works vs. people who don't know how to fight ganon because they can't space and don't know when they can commit. However, I punished you for like all of the random fairs you did. You should not throw out as many fairs and use platforms to try and get in a position where I have to act and then you have to guess where I will be.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i agree with karn. a lot of your fairs are expected and only work if people charge into it mindlessly some of them are good but not always using them

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
so....u callin my ganon gay? gay enough to suck six *****?!?!?
1000000 DOLLAR MM against your kirby

and i'll keep the other comments in mind. empty shorthops do seem quite useful. against fox they scare me, because i feel like a lot of my hits come from CC jabs of fox's nair, which hopefully lead into a tilt, a grab, or a fair for me. those fall through if i'm in the air. but if i fair when i do happen to be in the air, then i feel protected...even though thats a bad mindset, cuz once i land, i'm as open as PP's sisters legs.

main problem is, you didn't really approach with nair, not even nair shine, which i don't think i usually have time to cc jab (idk the frame data though; i might have the frame advantage when it comes to that...) you either approached with grab, or shine, both of which seem to wreck me, and leads to stuff i don't particularly have the ability to get out of.

i'll certainly keep these things in mind, and try to keep getting better. i want to be NC's next ganon.

Top Bottom