• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Bill - Chapel Hill, NC- April 24/25 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Thanks, Keith. Your KSizzlin' was legit, so keep up the ****. I'm sure you'll break Top 3 again sometime like you did at the last NCSU. Of course, Batman will be there to test you every step of the way, Bane.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
keith a fox won a tourney in socal on saturday that had tyrant, mikehaze, tearbear, dehf, chudat, and a bunch of good people at it. so dont feel bad for losing to duo. fox is mad underrated

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
keith a fox won a tourney in socal on saturday that had tyrant, mikehaze, tearbear, dehf, chudat, and a bunch of good people at it. so dont feel bad for losing to duo. fox is mad underrated
i heard about that, chu was supposed to **** WC. who was the fox player?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
chu got um 4th iirc. which isnt bad at all. i know he placed above mikehaze.

the fox was named tkd. if you see any vids from the tourney on saturday let me know. i want to see some too

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I can die now, rebirth mutha ****a, hop up in my space ship and leave earth mutha ****a

edit: i came when i saw the results stingers..... i came everywhere. i've never even heard of TKD. i thought the best fox's were Sam, Rain... Duo. lol thats it

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
no hype for FYRE in this thread yet

what is wrong with nc
Best brawl player in NC number 3 period.

guys, I beat stingers in tourney, and he's pr'd does that mean I'm good? :chuckle:

You gave him a dollar for the win, scrub.

so i'm still at bills house
didnt go to school today
get at me
Im da best ride ever.

Anyway im going to go into microsoft word and write a roughdraft of my shoutouts see you guys in an hour.

I am Seth

Smash Lord
SP or Boone where all we smoke is christmas trees.
someones gotta help keith rep brawl on the boards...shoutouts...

Bill- I'm really sad that you're leaving, your a true legend of nc smash. good luck in washington, I used to live in olympia and still remeber driving by Mt. Rainier occasionally, it's a beautiful state.

pp- good stuff taking brawl and melee...again....and I respect your decision to quit brawl.

Stingerz- dude, your really good at brawl, true number 1 in state.

Kadaj- it's great to see new faces, especially when the new faces are ****. come to state this weekend.

Shady- your pretty beast. I enjoyed our set and learned alot from it.

Uncle- your getting better every tourny. to bad the bracket got switched up and we couldn't have our epic donkey dittos.

Jon- it was nice not to play your falco this tourny for a change. I still want to be able to beat you tho.

Villian- no shame in losing to duo and stingerz, your really good and I can learn alot from your mk.

Omni- thanks for actually mm'ing me at this. enter singles next time fool. and your not a scrub.

Foxy- stop sandbaggin in tourny, I'll make sure you don't when you eventually face me.

Duo- I hope you manage to find a few breaks during the summer to grace us in presence. You and Mits are always chill to hang with.

LDPK- your crew is my new favorite. It's always a good sign to see you guys around.

Arc- you started to style on me in our set, your really good and thanks for the good matches.

Werk- your samaus is so good, and you have huuuge nuts for going for that footstool/spike on foxy, all he did was shuttle loop and you died.

Fyre and spite- you guys are getting better every tourny you attend. I'm legitimately scared of pit now. I'm picking up the blowing on hand technique thanks to spite. lol

David and his crew- you guys are massive human beings. your luigi is getting better and I enjoyed watching your set with billbro. sorry brawl+ didn't run as scheduled, someone almost died and people have priorities. hope you guys understand.

Paii and Kale- double ddd *****, thanks for our really good set and all the freindlys. also, good **** taking a game off of pp and stingerz.

Stock- my bad in doubles, I should of come through when we needed it. we'll get better and learn the more we team.

KSK- I enjoyed our friendlys, and when we play in tourny you can start grunting and I'll start cussing in low pitch slurs the whole time. lol

Rag- THAT TECH, your becoming more clutch than ever. bill spikes you and you di it at the wall on yoshis and tech/wall jump in the death barrier and recover to eventually get the two stock comeback with the boomer trap. good ****ing ****.

Sealion- pretty sure your the **** yoshi, it's refreshing to see different characters, come to more tournys during the summer.

Tho- I'm not a big hot dog fan but your a bro for grilling out at this. your the man, but you knew that already.

Mullins- your ****ing crazy and I'm glad your ok. your not the only person to get smashed at a smash tourny. and I mean smashed.

All the people melee people that were cool enough to chill with us on brawl day thanks for coming and making this billfest that much better with your hype and such. you know who you are.

I wanted to stay for melee and chill, return the favor with hype but sunday tournys are a drag when you know you have to get up at 8 the next morning.

Fiz and Dub- where u at??? :confused:

You really ****ed up if you missed this. Billfest was my first tourny and it was great to have experienced the last one.

my brain hurts from trying to remember all the people I met/chilled/smashed with. sorry if I forgot you. much love.

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
Bill - Thanks for making this happen. Your tourney's that I've been to have been amazing, and we'll all miss you. Best of luck in the future bro.

Plur - Nice matches. You especially ***** me that second one.

Snap - Thanks for the Gamecube. Always good to have more. Sorry our tournament match was more exciting. Generic Marth dumbness for the meh.

BlackChris - Yeah, that set was easily the closest one I've played as well. So exciting. Friendlies were really fun too. I'm gonna have to start putting in some work to catch up with you. Hopefully we'll be playing more in the future.

Josh - Thanks for friendlying me for like, ever. I know you could be playing much better people, but I super enjoyed getting that practice.

Hinryu - I only played you a couple times, but they were enjoyable. Good stuff.

Joeseph - I think that was your name. I hope I have that right, or I'll feel really bad... Anyway, nice to meet you, thanks for playing a bunch. Hopefully you'll keep making it to stuff.

Slasher King - I only ended up playing 1 or 2 friendlies with you. We should play more some time.

Kadaj - I'm pretty sure that was you I was playing (in Melee). You had sort of a strange style, but really good. Fun matches.

$Mike - Glad I got to get some friendlies in with you. I haven't played you since Herb 2, lol. Much appreciated.

Ocean - <3 You're awesome.

Foxy - Fun playing you.

NisP - I still am confused that you and the others were in Asheboro...

Vilt - SF was fun, even though I'm terrible at it. Lol, legit Dan. We should have played some Melee though. :p

Dr. PP - Wow, nice job winning stuff. You're ridiculous. Yeah, I don feel like I got better at this. I don't know where you heard it, but I'm glad I guess.

Lozr - You're a beast. Thanks for trying to help JMH out and stuff. Dude needs all the help he can get.

Yay - Impressive, getting second. Entertaining set with JMH.

Mullins - Don't die on us!

Karn - I'm eagerly anticipating whatever it is you're hosting (under assumption of Melee?)

JMH - Don't let stuff discourage you dude. You got this, whatever it is. Oh, and I hate you. :)

Zotr - I'm sorry we couldn't get you here. Unfortunate situations and plans and stuff. :(

The rest of Asheboro - I wish you guys were still real.

I hope I didn't leave stuff out. The Last Bill was amazing, and probably one of my favorite tourneys that I've attended so far. The community is awesome, and Smash this weekend was awesome.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
omg marth RAGEEEE. sorry man i like you a lot and everything its just going to be like that everytime i lose to marth.

ALSO ZOTR I MISSED YOU BRO.

still writing shoutouts i suppose.

Hinryu

Smash Apprentice
Awesome tourney Bill! Even though I was only there for Saturday, I still had a lot of fun. Wish I could have stayed for Sunday though :/.

Bill: Thanks for the awesome tourney man! It was a lot of fun, and good luck with going to Washington and what not.

Aaron: Thanks for the ride bro. That Yoshi is getting better and better, keep at it!

Chris: Haha our mm's. I'll win next time bro, I think I'm finally getting that Ganon match up down, just gotta stop being stupid haha my Marth sucks. I'll be in Ashe County for the summer, you should come up man. Next time though I'll beat that Ganon. Too fun.

PP: Didn't get those matches haha. Those first ones were BAD. Next time though I'll get yah to help me with some of the match ups if that's cool with you. Come to Ashe in the summer to chill with me and Dr. Neo!

Adam: Where you at man haha? Should have been there Saturday man. I guess I'll have to get some matches with you next time. Also when you coming to Ashe?

JMH: Dude your Samus is so good! Had a lot of fun playing your Falco too. We'll have to play again sometime when I know my match ups more.

emb: Even though I had to leave so early we had some awesome matches man. Hope to see you at more tourneys.

David: Thanks for the hotdogs bro too good!

PLUR: I had a lot of fun in our friendlies man, your ICs are awesome. That face....

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Well I guess I'll do shoutouts.

BILL - Great tourney, dude. When I first met you I hated you because you just complained about everything (this is when you played brawl and olimar, lol. Stressful stuff). But I was so wrong, you're one of the coolest people I know. Good luck in Washington, and come back to NC if you can manage it.
Oh man, I meant to put smash64 on your wii (and friendly you in melee). :/

Brawl - Why do I lose interest with you eight times quicker when I'm not playing a terrible character.

Bl@ckChris - Good friendlies, we need to do that more and for longer periods of time. It never even occured to me to do a dropdown uair through platforms, but you do it constantly and it works; I'm going to have to incorporate that into my game. And practice my ledge game and wavelanding more.
Oh, and my signature times 3. Get *****.

Rag - Why do you wear a tux to the tourney? This ain't no dress hall. Though there were women there (wtf)

Omni - I don't know, I never played you. Wonder why not. Good brawl- stuff though

Keith - WHERE YOU AT. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN THIS. No PP johns.

PP - Great stuff at doubles finals (didn't see singles - we have a recording of that?) Yeah, I saw you around and friendlied your Mario/Marth. Definitely took a stock off Mario. :D Other than that, really nothing. We need to play more.

Karn - Your amazing random shines are too pro.

LozR and Yay - Good ****

Guy who shouted "PP why you zero-death yourself? You just pulled a Mullins, you ***ed yourself up" - way too good.

Mullins - Gotta lay off that drink a little, man. I didn't even know you and it was scary.

Josh - Why is your Falcon so good? I don't even understand how to get around anything you do.

Lucas - You confused me by being a **** during brawl day to actually accommodating on melee day. I've gotta watch you.

Phoot - Good games in plus, I enjoyed them. I don't know if you play melee, but if you do we have to play that sometime.

PLUR - Man I've never seen a good ICs before you (well, I mean, I've played against GofG before but all he does is downsmash and chain grab - you actually read people). That one stock where you read and techchased Josh all over the place with just Popo was really good (the stock after that was the scary one). We should play sometime so I can get that matchup experience.
Oh, and taunt desynching is too good.

Corey - Thanks for teaming with me, I had fun. I probably hit you a little too often, but it's not like I had the kill power on the team, so it was all good.

Ledger - thanks for the ride and the place to sleep! We only played one game at the tournament and it was Brawl, so it was really only a half-game, but we play too much anyway. I have physical RoE packs on the way that I need something to do with btw.

Foxy - Thanks for the ride and come to state more often so I can play with melee pros other than vZakat. And get better at plus, scrub, since Bill can't carry you anymore.

Jon? - Where were you? I only saw you when it was time to eat.

Maria - Where was your battleaxe on sunday? I didn't see that thing at all.

Stingers - Nice meeting you. I thought PP was kidding when he said that you talked like that Tropius poster in real life.

People in Chipotle trashtalking Foxy and Bill when the three of us walked in - lol no one knows me.

I'm probably forgetting some people. Oh well.

ArowYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Appalachian State University/ West Jefferson, NC
People may not know me, but I have a couple of shout outs.

Hinryu - Thanks for helping me find the place with your fancy phone, and not let me freak out when the exits are climbing when they were supposed to be falling. Good CD you made for the trip and thanks for paying for my meal at Cookout.

Bill - Too bad it took me till now to play you. You live up to your reputation, wish I could have played you more. I felt like I was getting it. Your a cool dude, hope everything goes good in Washington.

Stingers - Great Freindlies, thanks for helping me with the ROB match-up, I dont ever get to play one. You helped me get comfortable for the tournament, thanks again.

Vilt - Great Diddy, you shut me down on FD. I hope to play you some more in upcoming tournaments.

Stock - Before the bracket got remade, you were my first match. We never got to play, so you know the match has to become a mm now. Its a rule. Hope to see you during the summer when I head to more tournaments.

PP - Thanks for standing outside the apartment when Hinryu called so I knew I was at the right place. mm never happened since you left to eat, oh well.

Jon - Falco.... made me look like I had only played the game for a week. I really need to learn how to work through the lasers, and chain grab. Gotta get the momentum!! anyway glad you absolutely demolished me out of the tournament, I like to see that I have so much more to learn.

I dont know your names, but the group of people who included me in some team matches (luigi, Mr GnW, Donkey) you guys are really cool. I feel bad for not knowing who you are, but you really helped me get the nerves out of my system with the matches. I owe a lot to you guys for calming me down. If you see this, let me know who you are so I can remember.

Great Tournament! Get ready for my Yoshi during the summer tournaments.

lord karn

Smash Master
Good stuff everyone. I had a lot of fun this weekend.

I'll talk to david and mullins and try and figure out when we'll host our first tourney over the summer. Should be at the same apartment as billfests. We might do two day tournies again with a similar schedule to this one. Or we might just do melee/b+. Haven't decided yet.

Teams was really intense. I think I played better than I ever have after the first couple matches. I wish they were recorded. I didn't play quite as well in singles. Alas, I need to start practicing again.

Too bad b+ got messed up. I wanted to make more money. :(

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
hinryu, you should have come for melee. I need to play you at some point.

Top Bottom