• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Tier War

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yes, subtitles would be a nice add-on.

Very nice movie, can't wait to see more.

Also, I love Bowser's voice.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Wow.........

Amazing work...

You don't happen to still need a voice actor or so, right? I moved recently so I have the equipment now...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Awesome stuff. Everybody needs to play Parasol more often.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The first two parts are both part of the same episode. It was shown with no gaps over at FC, and was probably separated on Youtube for filesize reasons.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
They add to the (HUGE SPOILER)
fact that Fox has Perfect Control.... that he can alter the game code to turn off all items
. And as a way of Kirby transportation. Blah, blah, blah.

Sensai

Smash Master
I've watched this a few times now...like, no idea how many. Really stoked for part 3.

In the first part, though, where Mario and Luigi were talking about Mario's loudness...god ****. That part is hilarious. I laugh so hard everytime.

Figured you oughta know.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I thought that this was a big step from The Wrath of Giga Bowser when I saw it, though I still can't tell if it's better. When I saw this at MELEE-FC, there was that thought, but for now, I'd give it a 50-50 tie, even though this is 4.5x longer. I definitely give this movie 5 out of 5.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Just to let everyone know, The last tier war episode two is near completion and will be debuting very soon. Myself and another smasher have "taken over" production of it, SDM is still calling the shots though.

SiD

Smash Master
Okay, well if you need another voice I'll participate, just send me a PM. This thing is too awesome to let die.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I'm with SiD. I lost track of the project big time, but if you need a deep, or goofy, or gentle voice, or any mixture of the three, send me a PM and let me know. Mewtwo shall be mine!

That said, it's awesome that this project is back. Most people lost hope a while ago already.

Top Bottom