• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Legacy of MELEE-FC - Smash 64 Side Event Discussion

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Under no circumstances would I ever MM a kirby, even if it was my little sister. Kirby is too good

Sangoku

Smash Master
I'm glad there aren't more Kirby mains in Europe. I would be ranked much lower otherwise. Kirby is just a no-skill character with infintely large hitboxes, infinite recovery and infinitely annoying taunt.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
i have a permanent awning attached to a "shed" but it looks like a mini house and there's space inside and what not.

its in no way IDEAL for smash but i think it could be awesome considering proximity to grill and shade

might work out well who knows

Battlecow

Play to Win
yeah I'm not saying kirby's not a legit character, I'm a big believer in playing to win.

just that I don't feel like MM'ing one for $200

I'd be happy to do a livestreamed pride set against his kirby in addition to the MM.

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
Yeah, I don't "need" to do a MM in a MU I'm not confident in. vague assertions about how the game "is" aren't relevant to the issue at hand, which is the MM.
so ur basically admitting that if u both use ur mains hes better than u

SheerMadness

Smash Master
This **** will never happen. One or both will wussy out.

Or one or both won't even make it to FC.

Battlecow

Play to Win
so ur basically admitting that if u both use ur mains hes better than u
Nope. Just that I won't do a $200 MM against his kirby.

He's still welcome to try the $50. It would be less hype, but eh.

Anyways doesn't he play more or less everybody? I thought he was supposed to be this invincible god of the midwest.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
O **** 2 commentators, one rooting for bcow, one rooting for gio. Hype hype hype

Also Knitephox, that looks sweet! We don't have to bring smash outside, I'm sure we will all want a break from smashing sooner or later.

The Star King

Smash Hero
If Battlecow counterpicked Gio's Kirby with Link and projectile camped him I would laugh my *** off

The Star King

Smash Hero
You still need to legalize polygons on the April 1st ruleset so Battlecow can whip out the Polygon DK

The Star King

Smash Hero
He must be new here

brb writing Battlecow love poem

That's how it should be though, both commentators rooting for Gio :troll:

Battlecow

Play to Win
i call commentary since ive been around the feud since the beginning.

representing GIOOOOOOOO

battlecows boy friend can be the other :yeahboi:
Yo no offense and I don't mind having a gio-friendly commentator on, but no. How to say this in a polite way... Your vocabulary consists entirely of the phrases "OH GIRL!" and "YA HATE TO SEE THAT HAPPEN!" and your voice is about an octave short of being inaudible to humans.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Yea, as said- anyone who can't complete thoughts shouldn't commentate lol.

aa is obvious choice, and some other Midwest Gio peep should join.

I would totally commentate.....

but I totally am not going to FC...

for certain.

maybe.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
lol so heres the thing. this is gonna be played on MY recording setup. so whoever you guys want is up to you

now i think the fairest way to go about this is have gio and BC elect one commentator.

and im with out a doubt gios choice.

battlecow doesnt want me on it? well that sucks.

he can always just watch him lose with the match muted.

im actually the most qualified if you ask me. ive been in this feud since day one. and have been waiting for this longer then anybody. thats why i made that video in the first place lol

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I totally was gonna be the battlecow commentator, seeing as how I'll be there and all. But whatever you want bcow.

Yazz

Smash Apprentice
anyone thats coming from chicago that has room for me in their car? i can pay gas an ****. if anyone can help me out please pm me. would be much apreciated, plus, i really want to see gio vs battlecow

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'd be honored to have the clubbinator commentate on my side, AA would be brilliant but he's not there and Clubba's a bro to the stars.

Also he knows his smash so that way we'll have like a substance/color commentary thing

Seriously Carroll though, not even trolling you, your voice is annoying and will make people averse to watching the video. It might be prudent to have an equally hype but somewhat more baritone Gio-dude rock the mic

Battlecow

Play to Win
You're rude to people you don't hate

I actually despise Carroll as a person so it's socially acceptable to be rude to him

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Awee Battlecow doesnt like my voice:( hey heres an idea **** you
It's set in stone. Your the only person I've ever met that has thought that. Don't like it? Blow me. Just don't enjoy it too much please

Top Bottom