• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Legend of Lucario (LoL). Not really a Comedy, but it has its moments.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
The Ire of Ike - Chapter I
The Legend of Lucario - Chapter XVIII

(Misery overruns the heart)

*Everybody who was in the nightmaric trance begins to groan but they slowly get up on their own.*

Lucario: Uhm...wait a minute, I don't understand, how are they recovering?

Meta Knight: Maybe since we had taken care of that black rat the curse or whatever is being lifted off of them...

Mario: Ooooouuuhhh... what happened, the last thing I remember was this thing came out of nowhere, I tried to fight it off, and the next thing I know is that I am transported somewhere else with Peach, but she is taken away from me and I couldn't do anything about it because something was holding my arms and feet in place...

Peach: That's strange, I am somewhere where I am trapped in a prison cell and even though I cried out for you, nobody came though, and slowly the cell became smaller, trying to collapse on me.

Meta Knight: I am sure you all were going through something horrible, but it looks like you're all fine now... The terrace is destroyed, the only option we have is to start making way to the Halberd, the others should be there working on it at this point.

Luigi: But...that's a long way...from here anyway...

Kirby: Nah, not for Meta!!

Meta Knight: *chuckle* He's right, if you all come close together on me, I can warp us through time to get faster. What would be a days run is merely an hour of concentration on my part.

Sonic: What do you have in that cloak, maybe I could use it to become even faster than I normally could on my own?

Meta Knight: Only I can use it, lad. Now... Behold...

*Meta Knight throws his shroud over everybody. Meanwhile...*

Samus: Well, there you have it fellas. We just had to work hard and fast and look where we are, we almost have it fully repaired, We didn't really need any extra hands from those crazy robots now did we?

Everybody but Ike who still remained silent: That's correct, madam!

*Out of nowhere Meta Knight comes from out the air along with everybody else that stayed with him*

Samus: Speak of the devil.

*Meta knight seems worn out*

Marth: Sire, are you alright?!

Meta Knight: Yes, thank you for your concern, but I am fine, I just haven't done that dimensional warp in forever in a group. It's easy when it is just me though, that's why I always come out of that fine.

Ike (in his mind): ...Concern...Group...

Meta Knight: Well Snake, how is it coming?

Snake: Knight, all I did was just follow orders from Samus, she is the one who got it repaired faster than even I had expected! *whispering to Meta Knight* honestly I didn't want her to bite my head off, so I just let her command.

Meta Knight: How and why?

Snake: Really, you don't want to know...

Meta Knight: Well...I'll take your word for it... I have two things to say though. Snake, I am really sorry but your Terrace is destroyed, we were ambushed -

Snake: Don't worry about it, We know, we had our own little "party"...

Meta Knight: Well, I am glad you are in a calm mood but aren't you wondering what you are going to do as of now with no place of residence?

Snake: Simple... it was pretty lonely up there, so if it is alright with you, I will work under your allegiance as the team's technican.

Meta Knight: Colonel, I never abandon a fellow smasher in his hour of need *Meta Knight puts his short stubby hand in front of him* We could use somebody like you in our clan, it would be fantastic if you were to help the cause.

Snake: You don't know how hard it is to not cry, "seargant" of course I will do whatever it takes.

*Snake and Meta Knight seal the deal, Snake joins the Smash Saviors*

Ike (in his mind): ...Never leave anything behind...

Meta Knight: Well, it has been a rough night, Snake I trust you have the smarts to build your own room with whatever you need in it. I will help you, but for everybody else, you are free to do whatever until tomorrow, where I test to see if the Halberd ship can take flight again.

everybody: Right.

Snake: Already and you're making me feel at home again, Meta...thanks...

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap Kinzer! Over 1100 views! Good work!
I love this section of this site.
But alas, I'm failing to complete my fanfic.
Keep up this story! Don't let it die.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Yeah, I'm trying but suddenly it has been getting really hard to constantly post, I don't know if it is me trying to get my life straightened out so I could prepare for school or what, I just hope I can finish this by next September. :(

Anyway that's no excuse, I'll get to posting the second chapter Right now.

(ah jeez looking at it now I left something from the draft paper I sent to Steel Dragon and a typo a little bit above it, I'll review it and get it fixed)

The Ire of Ike - Chapter II
The Legend of Lucario - Chapter XIX
(Depression Opresses Good Judgement)

*We continue (again, really sorry for the long delay) our story with everybody making way to do their own thing, except Samus follows Ike to his room, this time she's in a calm mood and just wants to see what's up with him*

*knock knock*

Ike (while doing some push-ups): Come in...it's open...

*The door into his room slides to the side making way, Ike notices who it is*

Ike: Oh...what are you doing here... to talk? I know what I did earlier might've pushed the limits...I'm sorry...

Samus: I want to menti- Oh? You beat me to it.

Ike: I guess I did...

Samus: Well, if you realise that, I guess there's no reason to say anything else, is there?

Ike (halting his routine): So that's what you're thinking...?

Samus: Excuse me?

Ike: You're so enraged at me... that you don't even want to bother with me anymore...is that it?!

Samus: Now where did you-

Ike: Ah just cut the crap already, I understand now, I was an idiot not to realise this sooner! Forget this, I need to get some air.

Samus: Now hold on just a minute!-

Ike: Get out of my sight, you pumpus wench!

*Ike stomps out of his room, not even looking back to see what expression is on her face. Samus just stood there, petrified at how Ike wasn't acting like himself at all, to her, he was just some person who had the hots, was always trying to flirt at any chance, and doing anything that he thought would make her like him. After a little while Ike bumps into Marth, who was feeling cheerful and considerate for others*

Marth: Hey Ike, you don't look too happy, something troubling you?

Ike: I don't really want to talk about it...

Marth: well, if it would make you feel better, you seem like you have somehing bottling up, you want to go into the training area and clash it out in a spar of swords?

Ike (being a little bit cocky): You mean... me with my Righteous Blade... fight you and that little toothpick of yours you call a weapon!?

Marth: Oh now we HAVE to duel.

Ike (LOL): Alright...*Ike get's his game face on* you look like you could use a good beatdown.

*Marth didn't put too much thought into that last number, thinking it was just a friendly-insult to fuel the fire of ambition in him. Shortly after with Lucario as the referee of the match...*

Lucario: I don't know why I agreed to stay awake just to watch you two battle it out, especially now where if most people don't know where we are right now they are probably sleeping.

Ike: Could you just... be like some lookout or something, this man over here doesn't feel confident that without somebody to watch he will wet his pants.

Marth: Boy, I don't know what you have been through, but whatever it is, you will regret that. I'm going to make you eat those words, and that's something Kirby wouldn't want to do himself.

*Ike just "hmphs" and readies Ragnell at shoulder-width*

Lucario: Well, before we begin, let's go over this really fast *Lucario raises one hand in the air* You both have next to no protection on you, it's your own fault if you get impaled by the other person-

Marth: Hey don't worry about it, in here Meta Knight made it so that instead of damage you instead go flying off to the side, the more theoritical hits you take, the farther you fly off, meaning the more injured you would've been if this were to be taken outside.

Ike: Meh like I would need it anyway, you wouldn't get the chance to hit me at all.

Lucario(throwing his raised hand down): Begin!

*Marth and Ike leap at each other, with Marth coming up from hih-above, swinging his Falchion down on top of Ike's shoulder, however Ike manages to bring Ragnell high-up and parry the blow. While Marth was descending down still trying to push Ragnell down Ike wanted to see if he could misdirect all his force to the ground aside of him and try a reverse-heel kick to the calf.

Ike: You're open!!

*Ike gets the misdirect off but Marth turned his leg to the oncoming kick and with his shin deflects the kick*

Marth: Now it's you, there it is!

*Marth get's his free hand and side-hammer punches Ike on his Ribcage, Ike looks like nothing happened*

Ike: You'll have to do better than that!

*Ike throws Ragnell into the ground, with the Sword hand Ike grabs Marth by the colar oh his clothes and with his free hand he uppercuts Marth on the chin. Marth is sent flighty up and back*

Marth: Huao!

*Ike grabs Ragnell again and holds it to his side, while Marth is coming down he wants to get a good hit and him and send him further flying back. He's all coiled up ready to spring with fast speed*

Ike: Here I come!

*Ike eases the tension on his feet and darts up to Marth who still appears to be pratfalling, however Ike is caught offgaurd when Marth readies himself in the air, dodges his side-swing, and counters with a stab.*

Ike *coughing up a little bit of blood*: That...wasn't suppose...to happen!

*Marth imediaetly (sp?) sees Ike injured from the poke and halts his assault. Lucario is too far off to see anything extreme*

Marth: Oh jeez, something went wrong with the safety protocol, IKE, HOW DO YOU FEEL?!

Ike: Are you kidding me, I haven't felt this good since I was training with my old crew of mercenaries.

Marth: You're out of your mind, you got thrashed and you're saying it feels fine?!

Ike: Oh quit complaining you big baby.

Marth: We need to get you help right away.

Ike: Nah...let's keep it like this...

Marth: What?!

*astonished Marth would not see Ike instep kicking Marth's leg and tripping him on his back*

Ike: You heard me!

*Ike holds Ragnell over his head and slices it down over Marth's waist. Marth holds off the attack with his own sword but he is having trouble doing so.*

Marth: You're out of your mind!

Ike: Oh not at all, my feeble "friend"... we're having a match, for honor...

*Marth escapes to Ike's front-right side*

Marth: what're you talking about you insane man?!

Ike: Enough of this, I thought you people were suppose to be on my side, but it turns out you are exiling me, therefore I am going to make you all pay!!

*Marth was pretty confused and scared in his mind at the same time, trying to find out what was wrong with Ike.*

Ike: Smashball, activate!

*just as Bowser had done, Ike calls upon the energy of a smashball, however he was glowing with a black aura around him.*

Ike: Die, you piece of s***!

*Ike slashes the air in front of Marth, although this seemed to do nothing Marth was uncontrolably tossed into the air and the middle of the room, paralyzed.*

Ike: You will feel the retribution of being singled-out!

*Ike jumps up to where Marth was held in a bind in the air*

Ike: I am going to waste you into pieces!!

G-GREAT...AETHER!!!!!

*That one battlecry could be heard ecoed all over the training area, Lucario sees Ike slice up Marth, but thinking marth had assured him everything was fine just assumed that it was part of the clash.*

Ike: You aren't any more valuable than the very concreate that holds this place up. Get down!

*Ike dropkicks marth down onto the floor, still unable to do anything*

Ike: goodbye!...

*While defying gravity long enough Ike then follows the law of physics and again and with the extra momentum of coming down and attempts to deal a finishing blow to Marth*

Lucario: I don't think this is suppose to happen...

- Tune in another time to see what happens next.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'm telling you I don't use my AIM anymore, just use the forums mailing system, if you have an idea I should be able to get it.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Nah it doesnt matter anymore, I mean this story is dead isn't it?
Nah, When I creat things, I tend to finish them, although this doesn't have any due date, and I don't think any other story in this section was created overnight, This story wuill have an end, even if it takes a whole year to get to that goal.

And I need to thank you for giving me some ideas for drama, without you, I would've been lost on where to start. I was also waiting for you to mail me what you had in mind, but I guess since you aren't going to do that I can continue to the story my way, and now I can without worry get the 3rd chapter submitted.

Well, now that the reader reply is taken care of, I think I am slowly going to build my way...

The Ire of Ike - Chapter III
The Legend of Lucario - Chapter XX
(Exile leads to manipulation)

Ike: SO THIS IS ALL YOU HAVE TO OFFER AS A SWORDSMAN, WELL THEN THIS WORLD WILL BE~

*clang*

Ike: What?!

Meta Knight: This world will be what without Marth, you were going to say?

Ike: Where did you-

Meta Knight: You're going to ask how did I intercept your Final Smash and how did I come just at the nick of time? Well, you're in the training area correct? I can see you have spilt some blood here, and you know that as well right? I built this ship to "beep" me when anything malfunctions anywhere on this ship, be it a door stuck, or a stove in the kitchen broken down...believe me, I see and know all. I also know that for whatever reason just now you were going to get rid of Marth, I can't let you do that...

Ike: Get out of my way, Knight!

*fwoosh*

Ike: *Grauck* d*** you!

*Ike's corrupt final smash wears off*

Meta Knight: You should be somewhat proud of yourself, it was really hard to force you off my blade and away from Marth.

Lucario: I got here too late, what's going on?

Meta Knight: Why don't you tell him, Ike?

Ike: Not even in your wet dreams, Knight! You are standing in my way, now unless you want to be part of the past, I suggest you move aside!

Meta Knight: I have no clue what has gotten to you, but it is absolute that you are unfit to serve our cause any longer. Get off my ship or I will personally let you off...

Ike(readying Ragnell): You are free to try, but you won't get anywhere with little success.

Meta Knight: So be it. *whispering* Lucario, get Marth out of here.

*Lucario nods his head, then carries Marth over his shoulders to a safe perimeter*

Ike: Where the hell do you think you're going, you mut?! Get back here, I am not done with that whimp for a man!

*Clang*

Ike: Why you annoying son of a-!

Meta Knight: You're dealing with me now... you are not allowed anywhere near the Halberd so long as I deem it so. This is your first, last and only warning you'll get. If your sole intentions are to cause harm to my crewmembers, I better not see you around until you have gotten whatever your problems are straightened out. Behold...

Ike(in his mind): Huh?! I can't... move...! I... can't even...speak a word...What's he going... to do...?! Everything's...getting darker...what's happening...?

*A few seconds after Meta Knight and Ike are teleported to a different location.*

Meta Knight: Here's our stop, remember what I told you, I have to return to the Halberd. If you're wondering where you are now, you can find that out for yourself. I'll spare you the last part of what I would do to halfpints what happens to them after I translocate them out from the void.

Ike: Come back here you mogrel!

*Too late, Meta Knight had left*

Ike: ****it... HE'S ALREADY GONE!!

*Meanwhile*

Meta Knight(talking aloud to himself): Well, seems like Samus had left a few things left behind...owell, I won't trouble her for that, I can fix most anything else on my own. Let's see, I didn't see anything from Marth, he looks like the worst that happened to him that he became paralyzed...As for Ike, what I could see was that he seems really lost in a lot of things, and what really worries me is that he used his Final Smash on what was a really close friend to him. Moreover on that, he was with the taint of a Fel Final Smash, I could've helped him but who knows what I would have to do before I could cure him, and by the time that was over he would've posed a serious threat to the others...man what a night, I'm going to just get my sleep now and operate from there...

*Back at Ike's location*

Ike(talking aloud to himself): ****it, ****it, ****it, ****it, ****it! How dare that pipsqueak for a swordsman dare not participate in a duel with me, but rather toss me aside like a ragdoll. Oooohhh! I'll get back at all of them if it's the last thing I do!

?????? ?????: So I see something is bothering the almighty Son of Griel?

Ike: You! *Ike draws Ragnell from the sheath*

?????? ?????: Lower your weapon, tough guy, you don't want to make your day any worse.

Ike: *hmph* Give me ONE good reason why I shouldn't mutilate you right here, right now! It's ALL because of you that this turned out to be one of the worst days of my life, Shadow Mario!

Shadow Mario: Hold up a second there, my good chum, I-

Ike: SHUT UP!! Let's get one thing straight here, bub, if I don't address you as being close to being anything but evil, then don't you even think about calling me your friend!

Shadow Mario: Alright, alright. At least hear me out, I might be able to make this up to you.

*Ike started to put some logic into his though, and he knew that alone he would not put up much of a good fight on his own versus the Mastermind behind it all.*

Ike: Fine. *Sheathing Ragnell* Start talking, you have a lot to explain.

Shadow Mario: Okay then, now that I have your attention...

*Tune in sometime later this week to get the next segment*

Steel_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
i guess all things have and endin somehow my ideas useless now though kinzer i mean i was going to suggest that ike found a shadow kirby then he saw shadow mario but i cant explain that now

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Okay, soooooo....

It's a good story, a tiny bit cliche but it's nintendo and it's fun to read. ;) Some of your sentences are also a bit awkward in structure, but you have a good sense of what makes a good story!

One of the things that makes the story fun is that we all know these characters, and if you can make them act the way we would expect (I liked ike and kirby particularly), it's just a lot of fun.:chuckle:

My opinion on the Palutena thing: When sonic thanks Palutena, I mistook him for Pit. The mention of Palutena would have been a GREAT way to introduce Pit. Like he's a ???? name and he mentions Palutena and the reader says "cool it's pit!". I think Pit should be the only one who talks about Palutena, because she is specific to K. Icarus.

There's mah constructive criticism and extravagant praise. Good work.;)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
i guess all things have and endin somehow my ideas useless now though kinzer i mean i was going to suggest that ike found a shadow kirby then he saw shadow mario but i cant explain that now
Well Steel, that's why I said you were gonig to have to use the private message system on this forum, besides I don't use my AIM anymore just because I have no more reason to use it. And you really came a bit harsh when you said the story was dead, just because something takes a while doesn't mean it's not going to be, what do you think people did to wait for Brawl? It's not much, but I have a life outside this particular thread, I can't just finish the story right now even if I wanted to, that would just be so lazy and so many people would be disappointed to read this far and not get anything more.

Okay, soooooo....

It's a good story, a tiny bit cliche but it's nintendo and it's fun to read. ;) Some of your sentences are also a bit awkward in structure, but you have a good sense of what makes a good story!

One of the things that makes the story fun is that we all know these characters, and if you can make them act the way we would expect (I liked ike and kirby particularly), it's just a lot of fun.:chuckle:

My opinion on the Palutena thing: When sonic thanks Palutena, I mistook him for Pit. The mention of Palutena would have been a GREAT way to introduce Pit. Like he's a ???? name and he mentions Palutena and the reader says "cool it's pit!". I think Pit should be the only one who talks about Palutena, because she is specific to K. Icarus.

There's mah constructive criticism and extravagant praise. Good work.;)
First off I want to thank you for your constructive criticism, but I just need to ask you a few things. Could you tell me what Cliche means? Sorry but I've never seen that word before. :ohwell: Can you go into further detail about what you meant when you said some of my sentences could use some better design in structure? Because if you mean like I have typos or missing words or something like that I might have just missed it.

You know I have got to be honost with you, most if not all of these characters I'm just throwing out how I THINK they should behave. For example I chose to main Ike just because he was appealing to me the most when I was looking up the Dojo, I have never seen the guy in his games Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn.

Yeah about that Palutena thing, I've been getting a lot from people about that, and I just have to sauy I won't drop it entirely but you'll be happy to know that I am going to be introducing Pit later in thee story.

Anyway I want to thank you again for your feedback, it's stuff like this that WANTS me to keep going into this story, because really I like the way I can make this my own thing, but the only problem with it is that I really have no motivation (sadly I'm not getting paid to continue this story :().

Alright and in honor of changing my avatar and Icon (I call it my theme) I'm going to do two chapters of IoI or LoL.

Oh one more thing I'm gonig to be doing...the narrator thing...I find it to be getting REALLY annoying on my part that I feel that with teh guy I'm just saying the same thing chapter-in chapter-out, so I'm just getting rid of that for good and going straight into the next part of the story. LESS READING FOR YOU YAY!!!

The Ire of Ike Chapter IV
The Legend of Lucario Chapter XXI

(Revenge Isn't Always Sweet)

Shadow Mario: Alright, you know sometime ago how your old party was divided into two groups?

Ike: ...I'm still part of the Smash Saviors... Meta Knight is just an idiot...

Shadow Mario: *In his mind* Boy who is this guy trying to kid? I know just as much as Meta Knight would, and I know he's given him the boot... *Back in person* Alright...uhm, continuing from there... As you can very well recall, the group you went with was assaulted by one of my lieutenants, correct?

Ike: Yeah, and I really do have to say we all came out of it just fine, have you thought of training your silly little army to do their job better?

Shadow Mario: *In his mind* Stay calm...This guy would make a fine addition to the dark side... *In person* Yeah... I'll see what I can do about that later, but right now this is about you in particular.

Ike: Me?...What do I have that makes me so special anyway...*sigh* ya know... I've done anything and everything possible to try and win this stubborn woman's heart, either she doesn't have one or maybe she thinks she would be much better off without me... Meta Knight might've already told everybody now about me and I bet right now she must be having a party in her head that I'm gone...I see little reason to do much anymore...

Shadow Mario: *In his mind* Ah, there it is, his low self-respect, now it should be easier to work with this guy now... *In person* Okay okay, there it is...what if I told you I could work with you to take care of your problems and give you whatever you desired?

Ike: Hmm... HEY!! Wait a second! I'm not going to get sidetracked here, if I've said it once I'll say it again, you're the source of most of my problems!! Why I out to-

Shadow Mario: Whoa, cowboy, take some deep breathes, let me explain myself.

*Ike just growls*

Shadow Mario: Before we do anything rash, I am well aware that it is me who has been giving you some trouble, however this is only because you are getting in the way of my righteous crusade across the universe.

Ike: What the hell are you talking about "righteous?!" I'm not falling for any of your schemes, you're here to bring nothing but misery, hatred, despair, sadness, -

Shadow Mario: Alright before you go on, I need to inform you that you have been mislead.

Ike: Huh?!

Shadow Mario: You have it all wrong, my good chum if I may call you that now. *Shadow Mario pauses, doesn't look like Ike is so much as angry as he is baffled* Alright, you remember all that crap Meta Knight and the others were telling you about me?

Ike: Yes, and I still find it true...

Shadow Mario: Well, I "hate" to break it to you, but they've just been using you as a tool. Why do you think they've been treating you so poorly now? They don't need you anymore now that they have "Snake." I don't know what they're deal is up there, but everything that has been mentioned about me is all off. I do what I do because the "so-called Smash Saviors" have been getting in the way of my mission to help this planet find "sanctification."

Ike: So you're telling me that I was serving the wrong people, you're the actual good guy, and from what I can tell if I were to help you help me help you, then you could give me whatever I want?

Shadow Mario: YES!!

Ike: ...This still seems a bit too fishy, even if everything you're telling me right now is the truth, why have you made murderous attempts?

Sjhadow Mario: You aren't interpreting that correctly either, remember I have to do what I have to do. Don't worry though, if you were to come with me, to be by my side, when we finish our holy mission, we will start the universe again, but anew, where there won't have to be anymore killing, no more betrayal, no more worry, no more-

Ike: Alright, I get the point!... Just promise me that when this is all over that you will help me through any hardships I might have...*sigh*

Shadow Mario: It's a deal, everything will fall into place eventually.

Ike: So with that in mind, what are you going to do with me, huh?

Shadow Mario: Well, I know where to start...*evil chuckle*

Ike: Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have trusted you, what do you have boiling in that head of yours?!

*Shadow Mario continues to laugh*

Ike: What's so funny, you dastardly - *Huh?! I Can't...move!! What's the deal, he doesn't look like he has anything paralyzing me...!!*

Shadow Mario: I have to admit, you are SO easy to work with! *guffaw* Although most of this entire plan was planned out, I do have to admit some things were just extra assets to make this all the more easy. I was just using that time during our little talk to scan your emotions, and with that done successfully I can turn YOU into one of my soldiers! Anyway you said I should work on how I need to upgrade my army to "do their job better", right? So I guess with you that's been accomplished. It really did make this easier to do since you were so depressed about anything, you really should've enjoyed life...for how short it will be for you now!

*Shadow Mario sends a bolt of dark shadows towards Ike, that eventually engulf him whole before Ike let's out a final shrill that can be heard all over the forest scarring the birds away...*

Ike: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
The Ire of Ike Chapter V
The legend of Lucario Chapter XXII

(When A Warrior of the Just becomes a Pawn of the Maleformed...)

*Hours pass by after the interrogation of Ike and Shadow Mario. Meanwhile back on the Halberd ship which has yet to take off, Meta Knight wakes up*

Meta Knight (stretching): Ugh jeez... I couldn't get much sleep last night, thinking of all the things that have to be taken care of... Some things on this ship still need to be fixed, but if it can take on the skies again, that's the important thing... Snake has probably made himself comfortable by now... Marth should've recovered from the paralysis by now if Lucario had put him to sleep... The thing that worries me most though, is Ike's state of mind...whatever has messed with his head, maybe he has calmed down when I tossed him into the woods... The question is now though what should I attend to first?

*A very loud voice can be heard across the Halberd ship, you would think anybody there would be able to get the message*

Shadow Mario: Alright you fools! Before you go anywhere, why don't you come outside and play with me?!

Meta Knight: Well, I guess that's been decided for me today...*fwuoa*

*On top of the main deck of the Halberd ship which happens to be leaning to the ground at about a 35 degree angle*

Shadow Mario: Fantastic!! I thought I wasn't going to have any fun just blowing up your little toy for a ship with all of you in it, but this is better!

Meta Knight: YOU!!

Shadow Mario: In the flesh...if I had any to begin with! HAHAHAHA!!!!

*The Starfox team shows up seconds after Meta Knight does*

Wolf(snarling): So, you've decided to show your ugly face, huh?

Falco: Ugly would be complementing him, Wolf. This jerk probably wants to get himself killed since he came to the very place where people want him hanged.

*Later everybody else joins Meta Knight and the Starfox team*

Shadow Mario: Oh but it is not me who will be dying, but I won't be taking care of you personally, you all aren't worth my time.

Fox: That's some mouth you got there, but we all know you aren't here to chat with us, and if you won't fight us, what are you going to do, just get bashed on by all of us here?

Mario: I will a love to kick you around for a taking on my form!

Shadow Mario: Well actually, just think of me as an avatar...or better yet, an improved you.

Mario: WHY YOU-!!

Shadow Mario: Alright, I've wasted enough time letting you live, so without further adu, let me reintroduce you to somebody.

Lucario: reintroduce...?

Meta Knight: Oh no...

*Meta knight's fears were confirmed when Ike showed up from nowhere, except he wasn't the same Ike everybody knew...*

Kirby: Hey, Ike's back!!

Meta Knight: No, kirby! GET BACK!!

*Kirby walks up to Ike and hugs his leg*

Ike: ... Hrm...

Kirby: where have you been? I was looking for you after I woke up!

*Meta Knight gropes Kirby's leg*

Meta Knight: You don't listen! Yes, that's Ike, but it's not really him!!

*With Kirby's leg at hand Meta starts to rush back to a safe distance*

Kirby: Meta say huwha?

Shadow Mario: He's right, puffball, do you see anything different about him?

Kirby: ...Is it the clothes?

*Ike draws Ragnell from its sheath, although that too has changed, instead of glowing with a shining Yellow-White radiance, the sword itself has been "corrupted?" and it now emits a Dark Gray color.*

Shadow Mario: It's more than just a cosmetic change though. Personally I prefer him like this, he looks more like a soldier if you ask me! (If you've seen his alternate costumes in Brawl Ike has it where he has a light green clothing and a red cape. As of today I learned that Sakurai calls it the "Ordinary Soldier costume".)

Lucario: There's no emotion on his face...

Shadow Mario: Boy, aren't you the observant type? Yes, that's right, I've made him into something different...

Ike: ...Kill...!

Shadow Mario: Not yet, hold your lust for a little longer.

Sonic: You did nothing to the Starfox team but tell them lies, just what have you done with Ike?!

Ike: ...Must... kill...!!

Shadow Mario: You know Knight, Ike was right when he said to me last night that you were an idiot, just how could you leave him out in the open for me to deal with him...Oh wait, I actually PLANNED it all out!! all the way from the assault back at the terrace to where I would be using him to destroy you all, NEVERMIND!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Snake: That was my only home... I'll make you pay for that!

Shadow Mario: Ah, like I care! Go ahead, get angry, this won't do anything to change the outcome

Ike: ...Let me at them... I can't hold off anymore...!!!

Shadow Mario: Hey, I don't want to have to threaten you by destroying you, I created you, and i can easily destroy you, now LET ME FINISH!!

Ike: ...*snarl*...

Peach: You monster, all you did was take advantage of him, there's no way YOU had made "him!"

Shadow Mario: Oh contrare, my sweet mistress, the "old Ike" is very well gone. I really do favor this one, he has a few upgrades when I worked with him all night last night. Of course he's more powerful, although that was quite a feat to achieve, he was quite the tough warrior on his own before. He's much faster now, to him...even his newer "Ragnell" weighes like nothing, it's almost as if it's an "extension" of his arm by this point.

Marth: You *pant* know nothing *pant* of the art of the swordsman *pant*. Do you realise that *pant* To those who have dedicated a lot of their time *pant* with honorable amounts of training and time *pant* that the warrior IS one with the weapon? *pant* (Marth was still recovering from the brutal beating he had taken from Ike, he had to catch his breath quite often)

Shadow Mario: Eh? Like it even matters by this point, you know what I mean that he is capable of lots of things. You should save your last minutes of life with just sitting back and waiting to be killed off. Alright Ike, they're all yours!

Ike: Finally! I'll start off with you *pointing at Lucario*, you "so-called" Chosen Hero of the World of Smash!

*Ike was so blazing fast that not even a second passed when he rushed up to Lucario and just shoved him with a lot of force, so much that it pushed him back to a wall*

Lucario: Gah!

Meta Knight (in his head): I got to distract him, maybe the others can figure something out while I buy some time...!

Meta Knight: Hey you, I know how little honor you fight with, but why don't you try picking on somebody with a weapon to use *Meta Knight draws out Galaxia*.

Ike: Oh a challenge huh? I'll do what I should've done eons ago and outclass you in front of everybody else!

*Sparks were flying, Metal could be heard screeching and clashing every millasecond, as Meta Knight was fast with his sword, but Ike has bcome just as fast.*

Meta Knight: You're fast, but I am still a tiny bit faster.

Ike: You're tiny, that's correct, but I'm holding back, What fun would I get out of this if I killed you off right now?!

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
Kinzer, cliche means something that has been used so many times it is expected, done, and finished. For example, if you hear about another book on elves, dwarves and dragons etc. you think "oh another book on elves and dwarves! Great! There are already MILLIONS! How can they make the stories any different?"

And like I said before, I enjoy the story, even though there are some awkward structures, but otherwise it's an interesting read.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Kinzer, cliche means something that has been used so many times it is expected, done, and finished. For example, if you hear about another book on elves, dwarves and dragons etc. you think "oh another book on elves and dwarves! Great! There are already MILLIONS! How can they make the stories any different?"

And like I said before, I enjoy the story, even though there are some awkward structures, but otherwise it's an interesting read.
Alright awesome, I'll see if it's possible to get rid of the so-called "cliche" but even Lord said it that for whatever reason it's Nintendo and that's to be expected, did he mean like I need to put Tails in here or something? XD

And do you think you could explain to me what you mean by awkward structure, maybe I can fix it for the better of the story.

Also there won't be any new chapters this week because I'm going to be attending an online tournament and I need all the practice I can soak up, I can tell you however I'm going to be adding some stuff to the last two additions, I feel like they're too short for some reason... So if it seems like I've edited it about a day or so after Saturday/Sunday, feel free to read more of it, I'll try to make it obvious where I added some of the new things so people won't have to reread the whole thing. this is also a good chance for me to look back and find any spelling errors I've made in the two chapters.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Kinzer start a new chapter
Err...yeah, been a while since I've touched this thread, I'll go ahead and look back at the last two chapters and make them longer as well as add a new chapter.

Come back in a few hours or so to see this editted accordingly.

Alright, here it is!

The Ire of Ike Chapter VI
Legend of Lucario Chapter XXIII

(Heaven's Answer to the Imbalance)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucario: Look at them go...

Sonic: Boy, I'll say that's speed!

Lucario: Meta Knight is struggling to hold his ground against Ike, what DID Shadow Mario do to him...?

Snake (Scratching his beard): I suppose that whatever he did, it was good in a sense for Ike to be a stronger fighter, but what he did to make him go sour is beyond me...

Sonic: Shouldn't there be something we can do if we find out what it is...?

Lucario & Snake: Somewhere deep down he might still be the same Ike, getting him to be awakened will be a challenge...

*Back at Ike and Meta Knight*

Ike: You must think you're so cool, don't you?

Meta Knight: I try to think of myself as I want others to see me. To be the best person I can be.

Ike: Well, if you care, in my eyes I only see you as a body that doesn't know it's dead!

Meta Knight: *Hmph* You are so out of it. *Meta Knight wraps his cloak around him and disappears* Why don't you come back when you can put up a fight?

Ike: So you're running away now huh?

*No answer*

Ike: That's fine, that only tells me that you're the weaker of us.

*seconds go by and nothing happens, everybody is just waiting for something to happen until...*

Ike: Gotc'you!

*Ike turns to a side to swing Ragnell at what appeared to be the air but in actuality predicted where Meta Knight would appear and cuts him so bad that it impales one of his wings and cracks his mask. Meta Knight's wing was caught in the blade*

Meta Knight: HUWOAH!!

Kirby: META KNIGHT!!!!

*most everybody else gasps*

Lucario (in his head): So he was even given heightened senses...boy that's some multiation...

Ike: ...hehehehehe....hahahahahaha...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! THAT'S IT, I LOVE TO SEE BLOOD DRIP AND IMPUDENT HALFLINGS CRY OUT IN PAIN, NOW YOU KNOW MY MISERY!!!!!!!!!!

*Meta Knight was too petrified to speak*

Ike: Get off my sword, you're staining it with your weakness!

*Ike just runs his hand over Ragnell and Slides Meta Knight off, he fell like a rock*

Ike: That's it, bow your head down to your superior!

Shadow Mario: Wow what a madman...I LIKE IT!

Ike: That wasn't even a challenge, if with the leader taken out, I'm afraid none of you will pose a challenge for me, what a shame...

Samus: This has gone on long enough, you're beyond help, you need to die.

Ike: Oh, pardon me, madam! I had completly forgotten about you, you weren't even a concern, but I guess I do have to return the kindness you showed me...oh wait...!

*Ike jumps in front of Samus and grabs her by the neck, but she wasn't being choked thanks to the Powersuit.*

Ike: You NEVER DID show me any compasion!! I opened my heart to you and all you did was turn me down EVERYTIME! You yourself are not the trouble of letting my blade run through you!

*Ike punches the Powersuit in the abdonimal area. His punch went right through it and stopped at Samus' stomach. little specks of red dots can be seen on the headpiece of the mask from the inside.*

Ike: It hurts, doesn't it, taking a punch without any protection? Hey, I'm wrong again, you had armor, but it served no purpose. Now what should I do with you...

Sonic: Put her down!

Ike: If you say so, hedgehog!

*Ike tosses Samus into the air and boots her stomach with his foot, sending her rocketing to Sonic to catch her*

Shadow Mario: Give up, you all have no hope of survival. He won't even spare the person he admired so much, and he did nothing less to your leader.

Fox: It's no use, he has such a point that I wonder about how this day will end.

Shadow Mario: None of you are safe or capable of doing anything worthy of mention. Believe me, this Ike has replaced the former, inferior man that...well, let's just say that he is doing this out of free will even. all he retains is the terrible memories of his past, that's how I'm manipulating him like a puppet.

*A beam of light shines from the sky with an omniscent voice being heard by everbody*

???: Maybe they aren't able to do anything about this, but maybe I can lend them some assistance.

Shadow Mario: What?! What's going on?!

???: Palutena herself has sent me here. There appears to be a disruption in the balance of Righteous Truth and Free Will. You sir, are the very bane of everything that that stands for it.

*After that has said, an angel appears from the beam of light*

???: Back at Skyworld, we were at first hoping that we wouldn't have to get personally involved, but as of now that seems inevitable.

Wolf: Wait a minute...you -

Pit: That's right Wolf, everything you've read and heard about us is true. If you recall correctly, you'll know that I am Palutena's army general. Pit at your service.

Falco: But if the tales were true, the stories were to have happened a great amount of time ago, how are you-

Pit: Angels don't age, but that isn't of importance right now. I have a duty here that I was assigned to, and I need to take care of it...

Shadow Mario: You think just because you have the Heavens on your side that you can't be killed? We'll put that to the test! Ike, I want you to go after that poser over there and slay him!

Ike: ...

Shadow Mario: Well, what are you waiting for?! GO AFTER HIM!!

Ike: ...No.

Shadow Mario: WHAT?!? ARE YOU DISOBEYING A DIRECT ORDER!?!

Ike: He does not concern me at all, I have business with the other's though.

Shadow Mario: HOW DARE YOU!!! IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT, THEN I HOPE THEY HAVE A NICE PLACE IN HEAVEN OR HELL FOR YOU!!!

*Shadow Mario reaches in his pocket for a switch, supposedly this is a detonator, however Ike wasted no time in just cutting off Shadow Mario's arm.*

Ike: You fool, I only used YOU in my advance to get to the Smash Saviors, without you I wouldn't know where to find them.

*Shadow Mario growls*

Pit: There you have it, you didn't take away his free will, Shadow Mario. All you ready did was just boost him up in terms of strength. Ike was born this way, to be tough in every aspect.

Shadow Mario: He just got lucky, if I pressed the button, he would be in so many pieces right now. I'm out of here, if this is the case I have no reason to be here.

Pit: I don't think so buddy, you need to be rid of the universe, you are a ultimatum to every living them.

*Ike intercepts Pit before he can give chase to Shadow Mario*

Pit: Ike, what are you doing?!

Ike: It's almost true, you were somewhat right when you said he didn't take away my free will, but that doesn't mean I won't stop you from taking care of him yourself, I want to have the honors of doing that if possible.

*To be continued in antoher chapter*

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
It's time again huh? Alright, come back in another matter of time and I should have the next chapter up no later than the end of this week.

Uh by the way, I should mention right here that unless I see this thread somewhere bumped by somebody to request that I get another chapter up, I will most likely not get another one up...I am motly needed elsewhere on SWF, but I'll find the time I guess.

Edit: Well, here I go. I'm going to make the new chapter now, and when I'm done with that, I finally took the time to download Mozilla Firefox, so I can look back and finally fix any spelling errors. No more imperfect, incomplete, incomprehendable! *Shot*

The Ire of Ike Chapter VII
The Legend of Lucario Chapter XXIV

(Auras' coming at high velocities...A.K.A. Sonic & Lucario Vs. "Ultra" Ike - Part I)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ike: I hate everybody right now...and now that I am an All-powerful being for the moment, I would rather be my own party... I'll take care of Shadow Mario when and if I ever see him again, but right now... What fun is there to be had if you take care of him now?

Pit: Hrm... really though, if you do have free will, what more could you want from these people? Even I don't know everything, only Palutena does, but she isn't here to inform me.

Ike: I've as said before, all I want is to return the favor, to let them know my sorrow...to make them feel equal pain, to-

Pit: But that's the thing Ike, don't you think you have dealt enough?

*Ike looks around*

Ike: ...Not really.

Lucario (shouting): You stubborn Ox! We had the opportunity to take out Shadow Mario here and now, but you let it go! We could've taken care of business, and I could've gone back to my old home, but you ruined it all!

*Enraged and furious, Lucario starts to gain Aura power*

Lucario: If this is the way you want it, then I have no objections! I'll take you out before you can make things any worse than they already are!

Pit: Oh boy...

Ike: *hmph* To me, things are already as bad as they'll get, you cannot change anything for me, and little for anybody else. I don't give a s*** wather you are the chosen one or not, I'll gladly get rid of you!

*Lucario's Aura level only got stronger after Ike made that comment*

Pit: Fellas...

Lucario: Get out of the way "Angel-boy!" It's obvious this one's a lost cause!!

Ike: Oh that tears it!

*Ike throws Ragnell at Lucario who dodges the flying blade*

Lucario: What was that? You just disarmed yourself!

*Ike teleports in front on Lucario*

Ike: Your insecurities are going to get the best of you...

*Ike swings his arms around him like he were wielding a sword, but he wasn't...Or was he?*

Lucario: How the-!?

*whack*

Lucario: Gwhuah!

*For one second Ike had nothing in his hands, the next second Ragnell appears from out of the abyss and into Ike's grip, and swings Lucario aside like a Baseball*

Ike: Here's the difference... You let emotions get in the way of true-sight... Have you forgotten that I have been boosted in everything, including speed?

Sonic: You think that's speed?! Check this out!!

Ike: Oh...Hmm...?

Sonic: I picked these ring up in my travels...and soon after I learned that these thing had powers. Let you show you just one of their capabilities...

*Sonic picked out a ring from his glove, threw it up in the air, and shouted...*

Sonic: Speed Break!!

*The ring, upon hearing the command, would start to spin, after a short time had passed, it continued to spin even faster. A little while AFTER THAT, it flew onto Sonic's ring finger*

Sonic: Tight! Here goes!!

*Sonic had become so fast he created afterimages of himself whenever he moved, and he was blazing around Ike punching and kicking him anywhere and everywhere. It was so much acceleration that Ike couldn't keep up, so he saw no reason to try and fight back until something else happened. He just took the barrage of attacks and grunted and yelped.*

Sonic: Overe here! No here!! No wait, I'm over there!, Hold on a sec, I'm everywhere!! you just can't keep up can you?! RUUUUAAAARRGH!!!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I should go ahead and just bump this to let people know I updated it.

I think when I make the next chapter, I'm going to add a little bit-some more text in the last chapter as well. As much as I think it's just "fine" to my liking (people readign this story out tehre can think it's better or worse, but to me it's..."alright"), I think I made it a bit too short.

Anyway, until next time!

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
Just to let you know, I'm still reading this fic. You shoulda made Lucario go all Super Saiyan on him. Sonic doesn't deserve bragging rights >_>

It's nice to keep em short, but if you do, try to keep them coming, otherwise it gets boring. Then again, I just check this once a month so it doesn't really matter to me XD keep doing what you're doing, it's working for me!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Just to let you know, I'm still reading this fic. You shoulda made Lucario go all Super Saiyan on him. Sonic doesn't deserve bragging rights >_>

It's nice to keep em short, but if you do, try to keep them coming, otherwise it gets boring. Then again, I just check this once a month so it doesn't really matter to me XD keep doing what you're doing, it's working for me!
Awesome then! Also there's a reason why there is going to be a part II >.>

Anyway, I don't want to have small updates because it feels like I'm doing nothing, I'm still writing, but a lot of things are taking up my time (plus I got ban, so I couldn't do s***.), but I'm still doing the time to make more write-ups.

You're even smart to read this by the month, becasue I add a chapter a month, but that's only because again I've been doing a lot of junk, I used to update this EVERYDAY when it was summer vacation, but alas all that freetime is gone, and blah blah blah.

Also a small update, I'll be adding a new chapter again, it will be here no later than next Sunday, I promise I'll get it out by then.

Another thing, probably next summer vacation, I'm going to make this whole thing easier on the eyes, like adding colors to character's, and stuff, so yeah... :/ HAHA!

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
The script format... the OoC... the complete lack of knowledge of the Sonic storyline!

You are the bane of existence for all fanfiction writers. You could at least have the decency to attempt to write something more than a movie script.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Either that is some serious insulting or some really hard to detect over the internet sarcasm, but okay. I'm not forcing you to read this, you don't have too. If you think it isn't worth your time that's okay, it's not like anybody is holding a gun up to your head and making you read what to you seems like a half-***ed, ugly, PoS.

Still, at least you're telling me that I defenitely do need to fix the broadness of this thread, which as I've said before I will take care of it in the future.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
The Ire of Ike Chapter VIII
The Legend of Lucario Chapter XXV

(Sonic & Lucario Vs. "Ultra" Ike - Part II)
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ike: You just keep the punches coming you rat, I'll be able to keep up with you in due time...

Sonic: I'm no rat, I'm a hedgehog!

*Sonic claps his hands together and makes a mace out of them. He then proceeds to beat his hands on Ike's back, and have his left leg kicking his stomach and Ike right back into the hammering*

Sonic: I've had enough of you, Sonic Wind!

*Sonic frees his hands into two seperate wholes and brings them in front of him, conjuring a gale wind. Very far up high did Ike fly before he hit the ground*

Sonic: I bet a rat couldn't do that!

Ike (grunting): Perhaps not, but I can do this!

Sonic: But -!

*Sonic had no time to react, he thought he had done some damage, but Ike seemed fine when he was grabbing Sonic and holding him above the ground. Ike turned Sonic upside down, and with some force pile-drived Sonic's head through the floor of the Halberd ship*

Sonic: Ouch! Hey let me outta here, it's dark and I can't see a thing!

*Sonic would try to plant his hands on the ground and get his head free while wiggling his legs in all directions.*

Ike: Alright then, let me shed some light on you... hold still now...

*Ike stomped his feet on the ground around Sonic, and that gave enough room for Sonic to start his freefall into lower levels of the ship.*

Sonic: Oh Sheez, not what I mea-!

*Before Sonic could finish that line, he had fallen so low that nobody could hear him shouting.*

Ike: Now where is that other pest... *Shouting* Hey Lucario, I know you're not dead... or at least I hope you aren't. I was going just a tiny bit too easy on you.

*Over here, warrior...*

Ike: where did that come from... C'mon, show yourself...!

*All around Ike, about 2 dozen copies of Lucario made a circle around him*

Ike: Not what I had at mind, but as long as you're here...

Lucario(s): I'm going to take you down. Sonic may have put the beatdown on you, but I'll make sure to give you as much as one myself if not make it more miserable for you!

*The swarm rushed on top of Ike, and while he could deflect some punches, the other duplicates would be scoring hits elsewhere, and two hands weren't enough to keep a hold.*

Lucario: What's wrong, too much for you to handle? I would get used to it if I were you though, my Aura is only going to go up by this point, and eventually you'll get burned to a crisp.

Ike: ...You want burned...?!

Lucario: What do you have planned up...?!

Ike: Watch this.

*Ike makes Ragnell appear in both hands, with the blade held upside down*

Ike: This is what heat feels like!

*Ragnell begins to engulf in flames*

Ike: Huoa!

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
Bump lol?

Yep, still here, I just don't check as often now, less free time for some reason. Still like it though ^^ good job. I really don't see what's wrong with the script format, it's something different. Just because it's not used doesn't make it inferior in any way. It may just become the standard in the future =O

Don't diss da.... dialogue... yea dialogue.

What's OoC stand for? Out of Context?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I thought it was either out of context, or out of character, though I've only seen out of character used in the roleplay terms when I used to play World of Warcraft.

Oh BTW I'll get back to this within two weeks... I'll be busy all week and next until next Saturday.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Sweet.

Oh by the way, I lied apparently. I have a smash tournament this Saturday so... instead of getting you all pissed off, I'll have the next chapter up by THIS TUESDAY!

:falcon: YEZS!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Okay, check it, I was late to deliver this thread (it's past midnight, which is technically Wednesday), but I had been conjuring up a chapter really long to make up for all the ones that have been so d*** short.

Please comment and critique what you think of it.

BTW the Ire of ike is comnig to a close, and will start to revolve mroe around lucario again...

The Ire of Ike Chapter IX
The Legend of Lucario Chapter XXVI

(Out of the Smash world, and still into another...)

*As Ike had thrown his blade into the ground... God knows how he did it with all the Lucario duplicates beating down on him, he still managed to throw an Eruption up. The blastwave had made all the Lucarios flying away and disappearing excluding the real one, which had been burned from taking the direct blow and bounce on the ground.*

Lucario: *Gluah*....

*Lucario suinted his eyes... sure all the pain had caused him to gain a massive aura boost, but if you could picture all the burn marks he had on him... Wow.*

Ike: Hehe... Alright now, get up you mangy mongrel, you should be at your toughest now, if this "aura" works the way I imagine it does!

*Ike taking a step toward Lucario began to hear a voice in his head... like Pit's, but not quite so...*

Voice: Hey Ike...

Ike (out loud): Huh...!?

Voice: ... Ike...

Ike: Wait... What... !?!

Voice: ... Why... ?

Ike: What do yo- huhmph! NO! Get out of my head!

*Lucario, thinknig for whatever reason is freaking out... over nothing, decides to take this moment of opportunity into his hands. He got up, and charged at Ike with hias chest puffed up, and with his spike ready to stab Ike with it... although he still had a heart, so he would just glance the spike on ike's shoulder. So he did.*

Lucario: *Hurah!*

*Not waiting to see Ike's reaction, lucario took out his spike from Ike's shoulder, and began to make pursuit...*

Lucario: Alright... I don't have time to worry about what's going to happen here... I'm sure everything will fix itself in due time. For now though, if I'm quick enough, I might be able to catch Shadow Mario and end this craziness once and for all!

*So did Lucario go into the woods, leaving a trailing-blue Aura behind him with the execution of Extreme Speed. Jumping to tree branch by tree branch, he would scan the forest to see if he would find his target. After about 43 minutes, he stopped momentarily.*

Lucario: He should still be around here... right?

*He took a look around the premises... nothing he could see by trees and mountains... looking up, the sky... and under him... about a 15 foot drop from the branch he was kneeling on. Lucario thinknig he had teh advantage of time, went to look into his burn marks on his arms.*

Lucario (somewhat jolly): Hehe... nothing to serious no- oh hey there... I'm bleeding eh? Not a problem, I'll just lick the wound clean, no biggie...!

*vhmuuump.*

Lucario: There we go! All nice and clean now!

*Lucario meditates on the branch for a couple of seconds... Some of his Aura had vanished away, seeing as how he wasn't as close to death as he used to on his chase.*

Lucario: *hmph!* *Thud* okay... so I figure I must be close to Shadow Mario... and if that holds true, it would be better of I could have the element of surprise and imedietly ambush him.

*Lucario would then run forward into the wilderness for a few minutes... after sprinting straight forward, he catches up to a figure that resembled Shadow Mario.*

Lucario: There he is! I have visual of him! Oh when I get up to him I'm gonna-!

*Before Lucario could finish saying what he was going to say to himself, the figure somehow teleports right in front of him, halting his sprint to a stop.*

Lucario: hold up a sec-! S***!!

*It was Shadow Mario, but he said nothing, and just raised his left hand, and purple blobs would rise from the ground.*

Lucario: What trickery is this?! Why you, I'm going to pound you so deep into the ground, you'll reach Hell alive!

*Lucario leaps into the air to jump right next to Shadow mario but...*

Lucario: Oh no!

*The blobs would jump to intercept Lucario, and engulf him in them. Slowly he gets pulled into the ground like quicksand, and slowly losing his abiltiy to move, could not do anything to stop this action.*

Lucario: ...! What is this?! What are you doing you monster?!

*Shadow Mario had yet to say anything, he just strolled off further into the forest, leaving Lucario to be buried into the ground by the blobs.*

Lucario: *hurr... haaa...!!!* D***it, I had not intended on this to happen...! No... the sky... ! I can't... hardly... see it by... now... ! I'm going to die... aren't I... ?! Whatever happpens... I... I... I-!

*To be continued*

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Holy crap Kinzer has a fanfic this is zomg-time.

Lemme bookmark this real quick.

.... ALLRIGHTY THEN

Look forward to my comments, look forward to them!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I can't praise you Kalm, this thread is already on the verge of being forgotten...

...I should have the next chapter which I am anxiously looking forward to in the next two weeks.

In the meantime, please enjoy this minute and a half video which will most likely have no effect on anything nonewhatsoever... :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDvnmULP0yQ

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
omg, I forgot about this thread :O

Lucario should use his chest spike in brawl. Like as a grab or something.

Few grammatical and spelling errors here and there (I'm the grammar police >.<) but overall pretty good..... but this isn't the lengthy chapter, right? Because I can use my mouse wheel to scroll through it with relative ease.

Top Bottom