• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The London Biweeklies -> September 2010!

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
haha it was totally me who flopped last time and didnt bring two tvs.

anyways, im prolly gonna be there this sunday, but i havent played smash since the last one haha, so im gonna be just as bad

see u in losers

Xelyst

-_-
honestly/....

if there are enough people coming

then we should switch falcon only

for a crew battle this time

Fashoomp

Smash Cadet
Brawl money matches? huh? huh? do it.

I'll bring a setup if we get some brawl going (more than just friendlies). I might be down for hosting a mini Brawl tourney. let me know. I NEED NUMBERS! Brawl > Melee (NERD RAGE GO!)

sauc3

Smash Lord

I'll bring a setup if we get some brawl going (more than just friendlies). I might be down for hosting a mini Brawl tourney. let me know. I NEED NUMBERS! Brawl > Melee (NERD RAGE GO!)
I'll mm you fash, falcon dittos? lol

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
Ill be there, with no practice cause im studying untill saturday for my bio midterm. should be fun though.

ill MM you we can work it out on sunday as i dont check the thread often. i play DK by the way.

Xelyst

-_-
haha sorry man i was just pm'ing everyone in the related threads to come .. didnt pay attention to the locations XD

yay crews ^_^

sorry for not being able to upload the first biweekly vids

my midterms are finished

so im on it =)

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
Hey, the biweekly date is fast approaching, and I still don't have a ride.

SOMEONE. ANYONE. PREFERABLY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ME, BUT ANYONE. T-T!

Xelyst

-_-
yah boomy dave justin are going with ben and im taking phan jordan and ryan

looks like it so far

8v8 crew battle yeyahuz

Fashoomp

Smash Cadet
I don't think I'll be able to make it to this one. I got a ton of work to do for school, and with a large halloween party ahead of me, I don't think I'll have time to do the work any time other than tomorrow. If things change, I'll let you know.

No Fashoomp = -1 setup

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
no need to push the tourny to 2 back id it opens so early right? ill show up after i eat lunch at like 12:45... do you need my cube?

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
GGs today everyone, crews was hype. Glad I finally got to meet and play with Boomy and got to play with JPOBS even though it was Falcon dittos and I pulled some epic edgeguarding fails >_>

Xelyst

-_-
Yeyahuz!

November 1st results posted!

major uploading tomorrow ^_^

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
Yesterday was epic, guys. It was great to meet and play with some of Chatham and Londons finest.

Crews, ftw.

<3

G U R U

Smash Lord
Awesome tournament guys. It was cool meeting more people around this area. Shoutouts!

Zen: gtfo :laugh: I thought you were gonna lose to Jpobs there for a sec. **** was really close.

Sauc3: GG's man. Your Jiggz is really good, just work on getting out of the U-throw > U-air combo and you'll be beating me in no time.

Jpobs: Your Falco is mad **** dude. GG's.

Reggie: GANON DITTOS!!! Art better upload that set or ima kill him lol.

Boomy: Holdin it down in crews like holy ****. I think that was like 10 tips in one match LMAO!

Patches/Deox - Fail for not coming. :p

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
fun time yesterday, whats the next side event? shoutous:

1: Zen: I want to play you next time, you are too good.
2: Guru: nice to meet you, close GF match you are intense
3: JPOBS: your commentatating is funny
4: Chad: had fun playing singles/doubles with you and reggie, cool to meet more uwo smashers
5: Sauc3: nice biweekly; ya beat meh in singles T.T
5: Reggie: moar down B plz. just kidding, you have a great gannon
7: AvariceX: Your name is Ryan too? that's neat
7: Mitch: you are clutch in crews haha.
9: JK: don't think i played you this time... next time id like to though
9: Boomy: nice to meet you, i had fun in doubles, im definately down to team again next time you have a sweet marth/shiek. also, good job in crews, you destoryed my poor little puffball.
9: Azu: impressive falco, you have sweet techskill
9: Thunderdrop: fun friendlies

and to everyone else, everyone i met was really cool, and if we havent played, play me next time!

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
Zen - first time playing you in crews, and i can say that it was the scariest match of my life.
Guru - pokefloats betrayed me, and you definitely brought the **** :(
JPOBS - i hate you for banning rainbow cruise, you stole my joy in teams haha
Chad - fun friendlies, we gotta play more
Sauc3 - daymn, beastly falcon combo
Reggie - hahaha next time im taking you on a boat in singles
AvariceX - never got to play you, but i got to watch your falcon beast in friendlies
Mitch - ur 2 gud in crewz
JK - ur better.
Boomy - fun doubles matches
Stannum - i think you opened the door for me like 90 times that whole day haha, fun matches against luigi
Azu - didnt get to play you this time around, next time for sure
Thunderdrop - fun matches, see you at the next one

sauc3

Smash Lord
1: Zen - rediculous setup, so amazing, thanks for driving everyone down, fun falcon dittos, but my falcon combos > all falcon combos in the world
2: Guru - amazing fox, ***** my jiggs, but i got you back in crews, rest manon all dai haha, gay *** counterpick i know, looking forward you rematching you. and gay that i ran into you twice in brackets, soooo broken
3: JPOBS - leeeerrrooooooooooooy jjjjjjeeeeenkinssss, our team combos are amazing,
4: Chad - amazing placing, made it much further since you didnt have to play meeeeeee, but yeah great falco, let me know if you're down before the next bi-weekly
5: Sauc3 - scrub, learn to not get tippered
5: Reggie - so much ppoooOOOwwer! needs more wavedash then your ganon can has agility too, and you'd be unstoppable, (plus ganons noise mindgames from his jump can **** with your opponent
7: AvariceX - falcon all dai, nice combos you ***** my peach lol, just work on your spacing and tech choices and you'll be scarring the **** outta ppl, awesome combo potential
7: Mitch - i hate that you dont roll against me, it ****s me up soo bad lol, also i agree, pokefloats is like the best stage ever, isai would be proud
9: JK - nice marf, saw some ken combos in the vids that i'll be uploading soon,
9: Boomy - man fthrow to tipp is sooo broken, i need to L2DI so next time I dont get crew *****
9: Azu - you have tons of potential, work on the mindgames and spacing, your tech skill is OVER 9000!
9: Thunderdrop - keep practicing you'll remember how to play soon, stick with marth also, link is good but requires soo much mindgames
13: Radiowar - I think you were chad's friend, and if so, who needs techskill when you have FSMASH! lol marth is gay like that, get back into melee though i wanna see the radiowar that ***** all those years back
13: Stannum - way to rep the low tiers, kirby in crews was too funny, and dont worry you were better than him, that matchup is just like 99-1, nice wigi also, needs more SHOURIOUKIN!
13: Jordan - thanks for coming out, don't remember playin you
13: Hntr - thanks for coming out aswell,

Top Bottom