• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lone Bounty Hunters Need Friends Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
I noticed that Samus doesn't have a team match-up, in my previous team battles i have noticed that she is an amazing partner.

i think that Samus could be one of the best partners to take on to the battlefield due to how annoying she can be.

think about it while your team mate is dealing with they're opponent you can get involved from a distance, the missiles/ plasma shots can either kill in some cases and distract in others all the while you team mate is putting pressure on them.

or of course one of the more obvious reasons is to have your team mate grab an opponent and than Samus shoots a fully charged plasma shot.

another is healing and set ups, Samus' fully charged plasma shot is great for healing Ness/Lucas and can help fill GW's bucket.

i thought that if these boards are made to help improve Samus' meta-game than that should also include team matches, why?

because in the end it doesn't matter how well you do solo, you need an almost an entirely different play style when in a team...

am i right?

so who would you guys like to start team discussion about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom