• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lone Star Circuit (Updated on 10/9/2011)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I wouldn't be opposed to bumping it to 50 if the rest of the TOs are fine with it.

I'm really excited for the DFW stop. Denti told me the side event he created just for the tournament, and it has potential to be seriously the most fun side event yet.

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Personally i want this to be as fair as possible so id like to keep it as is. 48 entrants.

Also, OP is updated with new rankings!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
If you wanted hobo 33 to count then you should have setup the point system to say

1 <= 48 and 49+

Then you would have had a hobo with 47 entrants and really want to change that. And so on.

DatBass

Smash Cadet
Denti wants me to say:

Damn.. Those point distributions to top 3 are broken. XD I should have said something from the get go because no one could even catch up with any of them except by taking first like 3-4 times in a row without them attending any tournaments to take the 2-4th places (Literally).
Not like the points matter though, It's all about that top 8.

Xyro77

If you wanted hobo 33 to count then you should have setup the point system to say

1 <= 48 and 49+

Then you would have had a hobo with 47 entrants and really want to change that. And so on.
wha?

Denti wants me to say:

Damn.. Those point distributions to top 3 are broken. XD I should have said something from the get go because no one could even catch up with any of them except by taking first like 3-4 times in a row without them attending any tournaments to take the 2-4th places (Literally).
Not like the points matter though, It's all about that top 8.

they earned their points and this far into the circuit its safe to say they wont be passed up. so accept the fact that you may be 4th-8th and be happy that u will make it into the pro bracket

DatBass

Smash Cadet
Denti says:

Yeah I know. It probably doesn't help that my attendance was low for circuit events. But I'm happy to be a serious contender for top 8. I'll just have to make upsets in the championship.

Oh wait, Zigsta I just read your post! I'm way hyped! Thanks for the compliment on my idea for a side event.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Actually, you're 9th since two people are tied for 7th. He just didn't put the right number.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Its the middle of September, any word on the Dallas event date?

DatBass

Smash Cadet
Denti wants people to know that it is confirmed for the 8th of October. The thread will be up tomorrow, he has to type a paper at the moment.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo-front page need update to link for Championships.

Xyro77

Added.

The 6th circuit event is happening in Dallas THIS SATURDAY! PLEASE go to it and try your hardest because this is your last chance to get points in order to be able to reach top 8 for the championships.

Also, please bring set-ups!!

Xyro77

points will carry over for next season. they may be reduced or something though

Tesh

Smash Hero
but next season is mk banned. I lost to 2 MKs this season and it would be unfair to go into next season lookin like a chump.

leaf, you just have to go in, kick *** and beat gnes/trela/ razer , if the tournament is big enough you only need to place 3rd to have a chance at top 8. don't give up.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
but next season is mk banned. I lost to 2 MKs this season and it would be unfair to go into next season lookin like a chump.

leaf, you just have to go in, kick *** and beat gnes/trela/ razer , if the tournament is big enough you only need to place 3rd to have a chance at top 8. don't give up.
I approve.

:199:

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I texted Dojo and asked him to confirm if he is coming to the championship. If Dojo is 100% confirmed then I'm going to let him have the higher seed. I'll let you know what's up when/if I hear back from him.

Top Bottom