• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Sorry Mura, this place has become such a cluster**** of posts, sometimes I miss some. xP But you do admit it was awesome then? :p

Tee-hee. :D

Also everyone should come kick my *** at play Starcraft 2. >.> Just IM or message me if you want my e-mail so we can hook up. xD

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Sorry Mura, this place has become such a cluster**** of posts, sometimes I miss some. xP But you do admit it was awesome then? :p

Tee-hee. :D

Also everyone should come kick my *** at play Starcraft 2. >.> Just IM or message me if you want my e-mail so we can hook up. xD
I've played OoT 8 times and I never noticed that XD

'V'

Smash Lord
Kirby Super Star Arena vids are up. I have an SSBM Target Test vid up as well, so I actually have something smash related for the time being. More stuff to come on my channel later.

Mura, if you're going to Battle for the South, think you can bring one of those Melee discs? I'll be ready to buy one.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I'm still deciding if I'm going to go. Chances are I won't, because that's around the time when Other M is coming out, and I'll need whatever money I have to buy it. If I do go, I'll just give you the disc free. I don't really care about getting new discs because there haven't been many hack updated lately.

D

Deleted member

anyone want to buy my wii? it comes with almost nothing but ill sell it for cheap. my brawl got stolen, as well as my avi cables and wii mote. i have the power cord, and wii mote signal reciever thing. it does have super mario and the original donkey kong on virtual console though. all my **** just randomly 'dissapeared' when i was moving out of the apt with eric and vaughn. now i cant play it and its only getting less and less valuable. im pretty sure some smasher jacked me. thats life eh

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
sucks, dawg. if you want, i can get you avi cables and a wiimote. i have a friend who never uses his wii, so...

'V'

Smash Lord
That's cool, Mura. Other M will be amazing.

Taylor, I have an extra set of cables and and extra power cord lying in the corner of my room if you want them. If your heart's set on selling it all though, I might end up taking your wiimote and nunchuck. I need more. Just name your price.

Sucks, though. A lot of my stuff got stolen when we were moving out as well.

Edit: Just read that you don't have a wiimote, but my offer still stands about letting you use those av cables.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Someone stole my scooter once. I tracked down that mother****er and broke his his pelvis. He ain't riding it ever again. What are you gonna do about it?

kenmastersX

Smash Rookie
Crossposted from Kakitajamie on the other threads for BFTS

SOME GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS:

-If you are bringing equipment, please try and show up as early as possible. We'd like to be set up as early as possible. I personally will be at the venue early in the morning.

-We will still accepting the following at the door for the $5 rebate. These will be on a first come first serve basis until we meet the capacity we need:
Lagless HDTVs/Monitors (Low need)
PS3s with Blazblue: Continuum Shift and Makoto & Mu-12 Unlocked/Purchased (Low need)
CRTs (High need)
Wii with Smash and all the unlocks (High need)
Dreamcast with MVC2 and characters (Medium need)
Also feel free to bring along any of the other items. If we end up using any items in the tournament we will give the $5 rebate.

Can't wait to see everyone out there.
(504)450-2895 if you need to reach me.
Brad

-Ran

Smash Master
I'm still on the fence for going. If I'd go, I'd bring a set up. I might just go to spectate all the events that will happen there.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
John, you have a problem, you like bad music. Now why don't you do what you always do when you have a problem, say nothing and fix it.

But really, the tunes were good, it's just the voices sucked really bad.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Good **** hyro.

Now with Curlz's "quitting", I've realized how bad the depth of Lafayette is brawl wise. After roni, you got MM, Ken, and myself. We gotta figure out how to get more peeps interested at being competitive at a higher level.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Nice Video Hyro, kinda makes me want to learn too link in brawl. I saw something unique that he has as a character alone.

And the music is fine. Just cause you don't like it doesnt mean others wont.

Next time use Paul Haslinger music make it all epic and dramatic xD

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Now with many people "quitting/retired/hates brawl", I've realized how bad the depth of Louisiana is brawl wise. After Lee, you got Jnig and Hyro. We gotta figure out how to get more peeps interested at being competitive at a higher level.
Fix'd in bold.

Agreed.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
And the music is fine. Just cause you don't like it doesnt mean others wont.
Most online weaboos think rap is the spawn of satan. I don't hate rap, just pop-culture rap because most of it is horrible (this includes Lil Wayne.)

That said the content is amazing, much more than I ever expected from a brawl combo video. I still would've gone with a different music choice, the tempo and mood of rap music doesn't identify with that of a brawl match (or generally any fighting game.) But then again, I once got in trouble for being too picky with my music choices for the combo videos I made.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm going to the movies tonight, but I definitely want to hit up Dibbz next week.

ChKn

Smash Ace
lol arc

Batto:

NEW ALL THAT REMAINS IN THE FALL!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO It better be as ****** as Fall of Ideals.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Hey, batto, google maps says it's a 66.6 mile walk from my house to battle for the south.

Top Bottom