• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I just had a brain bust with spacing for Marth. I'm gonna need to try it out and commit it to muscle memory, so I'll start back on my training soon.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I like how I say that I'm dropping Brawl for the time being, but I'm spending my free time practicing new characters. -.-
Other than Phase and Lost, I'm not going to tournies I guess.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Curlz has asked me to make a promotional video for TASOL. Next Dibbz, I'll bring my gear and record some promotional interviews.

So if you'd like to tell the world why they should come down to LA for a tournament, be thinking of how you'd like to say it!

Turazrok

Smash Master
The reason to come down is the hope of meeting the genius of our time, wikipedia, obviously.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Might be able to make it tonight, depending on whether or not I can finally get this file loaded into Avid. Been working on it the past few days. :/

Lemme know if plans change.

985-718-8984

'V'

Smash Lord
Yeah, Sonic sucks, but I'm tired of looking around for any other characters. Sonic seems the most legit and fun to me, so it ain't no thang.

Zigsta, you live in Slidell, right? I believe I'm visiting Sarah and Cows on Thursday. You should call them up. I'm looking forward to playing some video games that day.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yeah Vaughn, I'm in The Dell. I'll swing by Sarah's place Thursday for sure.

BSP

Smash Legend
Baton Rouge really needs more tournaments...is there anyone in the capital city that can organize any?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i could but i barely have time, with all the clubs/homework that has been added to my schedule. stupid life doesnt give me enough time for smash, lol.

-Ran

Smash Master
It's looking fine Curlz. You, Lee, and myself. Hyro is a maybe. Housing is almost all verified and done. Planning on leaving New Orleans at noon.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Noon tomorrow? I don't get home from school until about 3pm. I might be able to check out early depending if my parents let, but I don't think it'll happen considering its the first week of school.

Also, where would you want to meet me in Lafayette? Is the mall fine or would you rather meet at someplace you know, like Play N Trade?

ChKn

Smash Ace
I got this bad *** finishing touch to the PR pic, but ****ing Sony still hasn't shipped out my laptop.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Lee, Ran, Roni, Arcadia, and I just made it to Dallas. We're staying at Dphat's tonight and after the tournament we're leaving and driving through the night. This better be worth it. xD

Top Bottom