• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Yours truly

I was watching Avery vs Taylor at the Louisianime tourney and I was like mesmerized. I never stopped watching professional melee online but for some reason seeing it live just made me hungry for it. I hope Melee is around as long as ST and 3S are. If Smash 4 becomes so awesome that even srk respects it (lol) and revitalizes the smash scene with a bunch of newcomers it can be like the massive tourney game, melee can be the retro respected game, 64 can be the classic original, and brawl can be.... that other one.

BSP

Smash Legend
A lot of people forget that they do have the option to simply stand after a tech or missed tech

Sudai

Stuff here
Light Hit > Med Hit > Hard Hit > Launcher > Jump Cancel > Light Hit > Med Hit > Hard Hit

Is your standard combo for basically everyone. That's all you need to know to start. lol

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Someone teach me how to play mvc3 tomorrow. I'm using spiderman, shuma, and need advice picking a third.
Try Ammy for third. Super versatile and great moves not to mention instant reps from me.

Also, meee toooo, I need someone to teach me MvC3. I feel bad that I haven't played yet, but I just don't have the $ to run and go buy a 360 and this game just for the game. Though I wish I could tbh.

Edit: My team is Ammy/Ryu/Hsien-Ko

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Bomber, I'll let you beat my *** sometime. Call me. You got my number?

I'm gonna be at CI. Y'all should be there too.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
If Iceman is coming, then everyone must come! You're obligated to, you owe to him. He's greatness!

@Saphy: When you get TOPS/Scholarships/Grants and you find yourself having surplus money and all your school stuff has been bought, problem solved.

:phone:

Hyro

Smash Lord
it's everett's birthday! he's still older than jnig

u better call me >: (

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
I can teach you how to play. Ive been trying to teach my friends alot latley.
My cousin *****ed out and wants to sell the game. I'll bring a mvc3 setup to CI with people interested.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
~Hype~

@Saphy: When you get TOPS/Scholarships/Grants and you find yourself having surplus money and all your school stuff has been bought, problem solved.
Yeah, but guess how long that's going to take? A really, really long time. My grandmother's already having me buy most of my own food now, and she's starting to phase the cat's needs on me too. I doubt I'm going to have much leftover cash, let alone enough to buy both a 360 and the game. Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if they have me start paying rent too, lmao

The internet sucks for a woman....
In some ways, yes, but in some ways, no. ;)

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
^ Perfect reaction lawl

Just looked up how much they would both cost. I can get the game super soon, I have a gift card and enough cash on hand, but the 360 won't be coming till way later when I can scratch together what's left of my money.

Top Bottom