• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Presenting Almost eSports!

A new Skype show presented by members of Louisiana and Mississippi, comprised of players from several games, including SF4: AE, Marvel 3, Soul Calibur, SSBM, Tekken, and Mortal Kombat 9. Unlike other FGC related shows, this is not simply a project to relate to the community and its going ons, but a show for people who just play video games, but brought together by being in the community which we love.

We will cover several subjects including fighting game theory, general video game theory/discussion, current topics within the video game community, and the randomness which we will eventually fall victim to.

This show intends to present a different side of our community. One that is interested in all things from Ricky Ortiz' sunglasses to why A Link to the Past is the best Zelda game (eSpooooorts!). We want it to be a fun commmunity effort to get to know one another, and it's not necessarily made up of top players. It is an effort to bring several FGC communites together.

Our first guest will be an MK9 player named Espio. He is a competitive Stryker player and also the moderator of the Stryker forums on TestYourMight.

Our hosts as of now: Grolarbears, BTK_Hyena, Dr. Niggins, and Vandole

Whether a close friend of any of us, a fellow community member who wants some entertainment, or just another lover of video games, you are welcome to the deep discussion and the hijink of Almost eSports!

We hit off our show on Friday evening (August 10th) and 8 PM Central time. We will see you at twitch.tv/almost_esports then.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Send them to me and I'll upload them this time around.
Thanks for the offer. I know Erick has a dazzle, so I'll kindly ask him if I can borrow it. If I run into any trouble, I will take you up on your offer and send the files to you.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
I enjoyed the games at WNF.

I'm moving into an apartment on Friday, so I should be okay to play Brawl with you (Gun/Okuser) on Saturday since it will be a one-day thing, but I'll have to wait and see.

Top Bottom