• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
hes the penguin guy that outplaced Okuser in Texas he got third iirc. And lee did attend 1 tourny and got first lol the rest he was inactive

Bomber7

Smash Hero
hes the penguin guy that outplaced Okuser in Texas he got third iirc. And lee did attend 1 tourny and got first lol the rest he was inactive
Ohhhh, ninjapenguinman. Bawlin. So how many of you guys going to the CI this weekend. I got someone to over my shift Saturday at work so I'm in the clear to go! SO HYPE!

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
no I was just sayin the reason hes so low is because hes inactive. For explaining purposes. in the actual pr hed just be 5th with no(inactive) by him

Bomber7

Smash Hero
no I was just sayin the reason hes so low is because hes inactive. For explaining purposes. in the actual pr hed just be 5th with no(inactive) by him
So if he continues to be inactive, one can only assume he will be removed. I know, we all know Lee is our best player but it wouldn't be fair to officially keep an inactive player on the PR, no matter how good they are.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Pretty much iceman, you can't expect to stay at the top of a PR if you only attend 1 tournament or if you don't attend any at all. Inactivity moves you down or off. While the PR may not look the same, it's not our fault if someone doesn't attend.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I've got all my snacks ready for this round of PR salt. Let's goooooo
Got my home made chips and some vinegar.

Waiting on the rest of you to make my chips delicious.

Eet, it's more like saying Goku isn't the strongest fighter anymore because he stopped fighting. Retired may not mean he isn't good, but it means we aren't ranking him.

:phone:

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Not counting GT, Goku isn't the strongest on Earth...lol
And despite dying he's managed to participate in tournaments anyway...

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying either he's active and still #1 or he's off. Mother****ing Muhammad Ali might be the best boxer ever but the mother****er ain't the best right now.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying either he's active and still #1 or he's off. Mother****ing Muhammad Ali might be the best boxer ever but the mother****er ain't the best right now.
*cough*RockyMarciano*cough*

I agree with Iceman's statement point being.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Let's take a look of MAR's PR and see who's from where:

1.Jnig NOLA
2.Hyro lives in NOLA and plays, goes to LSU and doesn't
3.Mar BR
4.Bsp BR now til Saturday, then YALE
5.lee(inactive) Houma/BR/wherever he lives atm
6.brawlman Mississippi
7.gunner BR/Shreveport
8.Limbo Shreveport
9.Okuser Shreveport
10.Turaz?LOL BR

Others of the top of my head:
BSL BR
Byron BR
Johnathan BR/Laffy
Bomber Slidell
Cows Slidell
Sarah Slidell
Li-D BR
Facey BR
Freddy BR
Blaise Laffy
NITEZ BR
ESO BR
FPDav Laffy

That leaves:
NOLA: 1.5
BR: lots
Laffy: 2-3
Slidell: 3ish
Shreveport: 3+

Bomber7

Smash Hero
If this were a listing of Smash 64 players, Slidell would dominate. lol. I know we have at least 2 or 3 more Brawl players here in SELA, but they aren't active, but I'm going to try and get them more active and stuff. There's always some people at the Slidell monthlies I'd love to get more active. Try and get a crew together.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
And said crew will be *****...
Yeah, cuz it'd be a crew of casuals to mediocre players going against more experienced players. But then the day will come when they are experienced and will be better. ;p

Or you could just come to our turf, play our game and get ***** too. 64 too pro yo.

Cows

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, cuz it'd be a crew of casuals to mediocre players going against more experienced players. But then the day will come when they are experienced and will be better. ;p

Or you could just come to our turf, play our game and get ***** too. 64 too pro yo.
They aint ready for the dell crew... They will never be ready....

:phone:

Top Bottom