• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
The **** is a Q party? Is that the one where chicks buy dildos (dildoes?) and ****? Why did you go to that? And how did you get kicked out of a frat? Please tell me it's cuz you drank too much.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
He drank to much and was mackin on an upperclassman's girl. Trey doesn't remember it happening, but that just means he drank too much.

All I can think of for Q party is Queer Party.

Turazrok

Smash Master
The **** is a Q party? Is that the one where chicks buy dildos (dildoes?) and ****? Why did you go to that? And how did you get kicked out of a frat? Please tell me it's cuz you drank too much.
He drank to much and was mackin on an upperclassman's girl. Trey doesn't remember it happening, but that just means he drank too much.

All I can think of for Q party is Queer Party.
Q dogs are the black frat

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dude i need to start hitting up black frat parties.

DAYUUM thats sounds like a brilliant idea forreal.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Is there some way to get to BR on megabus? The site lists nothing about it, but I saw Baton Rouge written on the side of every megabus I saw so.... how do I get there?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Is there some way to get to BR on megabus? The site lists nothing about it, but I saw Baton Rouge written on the side of every megabus I saw so.... how do I get there?
If anyone knows anything about this, please PM me sometime soon. I'm from LA and I would like to visit and smash with you guys at some point.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
They are? (about brawl man and lid being one person on the list)

:phone:

Megabus goes to Nola for sure, and maybe you could hitch a ride. I don't think it has a stop in BR though.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Most of us in LA usually just carpool with others in our region.
Edit: Curlz if you do that, you'll be considered clutch, bro

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
lmao. those lists are so wrong in more than plenty of ways.. jeez.. they need to be taken down or something.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Oh wow I forgot about Li-d1000 lol. Either way those lists are so horribly inaccurate I have to assume Curlz is trolling about actually using them for seeding...

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
do you guys know what li-D stands for or is suppose to mean? I've always wondered... i like, don't get that name, it just looks so odd to me.

li-D1000 just makes my mind go ****

D

Deleted member

LOLOLOLOL
how the **** did i miss that.
i guess im from louisiana too
lololol

but they must have had a white guy do the video stuff. surprisingly high quality for a terrible underground crap video.

also, where the **** is shyguy

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
After being at his dorm so much, I'm pretty sure he does.
But I doubt he'll be playin it anytime soon with BL2 being priority right now.

Top Bottom