• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

because life would have been different kyle. life would have been different...

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Well I'm on my way to Laffy. I'll be in for about 12:45. Sorry if anyone was expecting me sooner!
Edit: holy **** pandora is being amazing right now. Y'all are ****ed

D

Deleted member

That would be cool too but that's not what it's about. It's more about my not so secret man crush on kyle

D

Deleted member

Damn if I knew I was going to get off at 2 today I would have brought my controller and made it to lost.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I guess I should bring this up now. I'll save my critiques for the tournament on the respective thread.

I think for after Summercon, the tournament schedule should be greatly reduced to 1 tournament a month. After talking to Gunner, Curlz, and bman, and after seeing Ran's comments earlier this month, I think that we just need to focus on getting our best people in one place per tournament.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
I guess I should bring this up now. I'll save my critiques for the tournament on the respective thread.

I think for after Summercon, the tournament schedule should be greatly reduced to 1 tournament a month. After talking to Gunner, Curlz, and bman, and after seeing Ran's comments earlier this month, I think that we just need to focus on getting our best people in one place per tournament.
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss so much this.
Yo where the **** is JNig.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
U didn't mention this to me at all...
And if we were to cut down on tourneys I personally would rather 2 a month rather than just 1.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I remember hearing him, u and Curlz discussing it but I don't remember myself commenting on it.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Yeah, one of them was his and he copied the replays off of mine when I dropped him off.

Sudai

Stuff here
1-2 tournies a month is probably best. The TOs should get together and work out a rotating schedule that way it evens out travel time for the most part and it reduces tourney fatigue a lot. That's what we did in Melee's heyday and just had a lot of smashfest instead of 80 tournies a month. It let people play a lot but didn't hurt people's wallets as much. Then if a smashfest gets a lot of people you can always do like a $1-3 RR tournie giving lots of serious play experience to everyone there.

D

Deleted member

next melee tournament i go to, assuming brawl starts at the same time or later than melee (or i show up early, which probably wont happen), im going to play in brawl.

get hype?

-Ran

Smash Master
I wanted to start working towards doing my events this month, but I have too much coming up on weekends that I've had to request off. Maybe next month. >/

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Could have sworn you did lol. My bad.

EDIT: @Gunner: this is what I was referencing during the tournament: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/120814.jpg
I am even more confused now LOL.

@brawlman - Yeah Curlz wtf. I got shoutouts to do and ****. And when we go to make a PR, how many tournaments are we gonna find without results threads? ****'s gonna suck.
@Pip - REPLAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Literally all I want in this world are those replays.

Top Bottom