• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
luigi is my man. I'd totally go to the next golden chariot (assuming there will be one) as well, since i didn't go to the one last friday. maybe i'll find out whether i like or hate luigi dittos.
Luigi dittos are terrible. Every hit is followed by a counter-sex kick. I'll switch between Diddy and Luigi. And Ludiddy.

Ubar

Smash Rookie
Luigi dittos are terrible. Every hit is followed by a counter-sex kick. I'll switch between Diddy and Luigi. And Ludiddy.
Yeah, that's what i figured. that sounds like the worst. I'm still trying to pick up some more secondaries in pm besides luigi. so far i think i have a marth and falco, and i'm slowly working on a toon link.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Luigi is so much fun in brawl. Don't like the way he feels in PM and melee. Good thing Mario has a sex kick though.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I'm not saying I don't like Brawl Luigi. All I'm saying is sliding around is ballin outta control. Speaking of Luigi being super badass, check out the wave scuttle and Vudujin doing crazy **** on platforms.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Luigi found the butter to slip on.

He trips twice as often as the rest of the cast.

Yeah I just like brawl luigi better cause I played him first. Once brawl dies I won't have any reason to not touch him in melee/PM.

Ubar

Smash Rookie
you should try him out some time in melee/pm. it gets a little addicting slipping and sliding everywhere.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Well I don't want to mix play styles in the two games. I'll get confused and be even worse at smash.

TC123

Smash Cadet
So I've gotten almost no feedback in regards to my earlier post. The hope was that even though you may not know me personally, you would still give feedback and advice so the community could have another great smash tournament to look forward to in the future. Please help out guys.

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
So I've gotten almost no feedback in regards to my earlier post. The hope was that even though you may not know me personally, you would still give feedback and advice so the community could have another great smash tournament to look forward to in the future. Please help out guys.
Feedback: Great idea, let the community decide what it plays.

Additional option: Add side events + a poll for side events.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I thought you were supposed to be setting up a poll? Did you set it up? Or did you have an informal poll here to determine whether or not to set up a formal poll on Facebook? Or did I miss something? That's a rhetorical question, I know I didn't, I never take my eyes off this thread. Here's some feedback: set up the poll with a ****ton of games on it, let the result speak for itself.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
****IMPORTANT****

9 am may not be the time we will be able to arrive at the venue. I just got word that the venue is now talking about not letting anyone in until 10:30. Erick is working to confirm details. We will keep you posted an let you know as soon as possible. There is a possibility of the schedule being compressed (early events moved back, later events moved forward [maybe]). We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
****IMPORTANT****

9 am may not be the time we will be able to arrive at the venue. I just got word that the venue is now talking about not letting anyone in until 10:30. Erick is working to confirm details. We will keep you posted an let you know as soon as possible. There is a possibility of the schedule being compressed (early events moved back, later events moved forward [maybe]). We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Samsora

Smash Apprentice
The matchup hasn't changed all too much from Melee other than that Zelda has some new tools to try and zone him out and Fox has a little bit of a harder time shinescooping her. I'd definitely be able to give you some tips/practice since I have a decent Fox. Are you coming to Summercon this weekend? I won't be playing in tournament, but we can probably get some friendlies in.
I can't make summercon unfortunately

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I can't, my wii freezes up more with Melee than PM, and especially with fox, and especially the frame before he hits the ground after an upair
Only explanation is fox is OP

Btw you gonna have to step up your doubles game RJ
With the amount of time I spend using my feet to DI so I can practice combos, it won't be long before I can just play with my feet
then I won't need you anymore

Last edited:

jrazor2001

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know where I can play someone more my skill level? I have been to tournaments and I have only beat one guy and thats because he was picking random characters prob. At least a good way to practice on my own?

Top Bottom