• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
I still have Battou's number from maybe a month ago on my cell phone.
^^GHEY^^

K yeah, I can't balance girl and brawl. I don't even feel like brawling lol. I feel like girling. :dizzy:

And jio...I never said she was young lol. I mean she is but I never said that. She's 16. And raw scares me...I don't wanna get her pregnant lol.
It's only scary til u do it for the first time, then you realize its the greatest thing ever! Seriously wrap it up cuz gettin a girl pregnant is no fun and I doubt she's on birth control and if you ask then she'll kick you in ur nuts.

Sudai

Stuff here
Bareback is the best thing ever. It's awesome. Pulling out sucks though. So yeah, unless she's on birth control, don't go bareback. Even then I'd still use a condom cause I don't trust women when they say they're actually taking their pill. I got lied to before..wasn't fun. -0-

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Dude, chicks suck. They'll consume your ****in life. If you ain't ready to say to her the morning after "alright darlin, it's been fun, but now you gotta get the ******** out", then don't worry bout it. I know that sounds harsh, but unless you're done with school, she's just gonna be a ****in burden. You got all your life to find that. GFs are like those ankle monitors you wear when you under house arrest. You can't go anywhere, and even if you have to, you still have to tell her and get a written statement saying you can like you'd get from the mutha****in cops. It's not hell, though. It's more like quicksand. You'll get a glimmer of hope every once in a while, but it's mostly just gonna bring you down. Sorry to be so depressin, but I can't see another soul be fed to the succubi. Just play Brawl. It'll never let you down or take your money to go buy shoes or Italian food. Oh, and you're welcome in advance.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
K yeah, I can't balance girl and brawl. I don't even feel like brawling lol. I feel like girling. :dizzy:

And jio...I never said she was young lol. I mean she is but I never said that. She's 16. And raw scares me...I don't wanna get her pregnant lol.
Good choice.............

When there is grass on the field....play balll............

And if you dont want to get her pregnant, the moment before be likle OOOPS and spray her face.

-Matt

Hyro

Smash Lord
Dude, chicks suck. They'll consume your ****in life. If you ain't ready to say to her the morning after "alright darlin, it's been fun, but now you gotta get the ******** out", then don't worry bout it. I know that sounds harsh, but unless you're done with school, she's just gonna be a ****in burden. You got all your life to find that. GFs are like those ankle monitors you wear when you under house arrest. You can't go anywhere, and even if you have to, you still have to tell her and get a written statement saying you can like you'd get from the mutha****in cops. It's not hell, though. It's more like quicksand. You'll get a glimmer of hope every once in a while, but it's mostly just gonna bring you down. Sorry to be so depressin, but I can't see another soul be fed to the succubi. Just play Brawl. It'll never let you down or take your money to go buy shoes or Italian food. Oh, and you're welcome in advance.
Or you could just move to Louisiana.

Sudai

Stuff here
It'll never let you down or take your money to go buy shoes or Italian food.
I will and I have. What do you think I do with the money I win at tournies? Shoes and f8cking Italian food, *****.

Do I even have to say it?
Yes. Yes you do. But I'll do it for you.

r0ni is crazy!

is there going to be brawl at Louisianime? i kind of want to go but its the weekend before finals, might go up for the day or something.
Yes there is. Randall posted the detail up somewhere earlier in the thread.

I love how everyone has ignored my multiple dibbz invites. Does no one want to brawl the noob?
It wasn't really ignored, just not responded to. People will prolly be at DIBBZ (maybe not though, who knows) just go and if no one's there, get on one of the computers (it is a LAN center after all) and post in here saying like "B1tches best be getting to DIBBZ"

Is there a Smash scene in Lafayette? And how big are you? You know, compared to a breadbox.
Yeah. Curlz is from there and apparently they have tournies and ****.

Good choice.............

When there is grass on the field....play balll............

And if you dont want to get her pregnant, the moment before be likle OOOPS and spray her face.

-Matt
I prefer pearl necklaces unless they ask for it in the face.

It's all about the angry dragon. Pull it out, shove it in her mouth, unload then punch her in the face. Her face is now red and there's **** spewing out her nose. > : )

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'll be at dibbz from 6-8 tonight. *****es best be there. XD
I just realized that I forgot my wiimote so someone be nice and bring theirs. I'm bringing my wii.

And to iceman: There us a very small smash scene in Lafayette. There used to be small monthlies at the arcade in the mall but it got bought out in December and the new arcade doesn't hold any tournies. So the smash scene kind of died down. Actually, I think only Blaise and I are the only competitive players from Lafayette. I'm trying get Daniel and Chow to get into it though.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
I'll be at dibbz from 6-8 tonight. *****es best be there. XD
I just realized that I forgot my wiimote so someone be nice and bring theirs. I'm bringing my wii.

And to iceman: There us a very small smash scene in Lafayette. There used to be small monthlies at the arcade in the mall but it got bought out in December and the new arcade doesn't hold any tournies. So the smash scene kind of died down. Actually, I think only Blaise and I are the only competitive players from Lafayette. I'm trying get Daniel and Chow to get into it though.
In order for us to come to dibbz and play we need your age, height, lube or no lube, long hair or short hair, and would you %%@#($ Hyro in the @(#&??

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Ok, so my stupid fvcking dad has decided in his infinite wisdom (AKA being influenced by some other kid's parent) that I MUST get a job this summer because "I'm not just going to sit around and play video games the whole summer" and that I need to be exposed to the real world (which is not something he made my sister do when she was 16).

I think this whole thing is about him not liking me playing video games. Over the past year or so he'd always throw in some comment about my "dependence on those fvcking video games" and saying that I need to "grow out of it". I guess he'd rather I go outside to the park and play some basketball with the junkies and drug dealers. But I'm sure he wouldn't like that either.

So today I had to go down to JOB1 and apply for a job. The problem is that JOB1 has such vaue job choices that you'll never have any fvcking idea what you'll end up doing. They've got selections like "Clerical, Publishing, Maintence, etc." none of which specify anything (not to mention that JOB1 is identity theft waiting to happen because the lazy idiots leave copies of peoples' social security numbers lying around for anyone to see.) I wouldn't have a problem with working if I knew what the hell I'd be doing.

So, does anyone have any information on gamestop, BestBuy, radioshack, or any other jobs that a gamer or tech savvy person might be interested in? If he wants me to work, I want to at least make it something I can half enjoy. I want to at least piss him off with having to drive me all the way out to metairie to work every day. And if he shoots down my attempts to find a job on my own, then I'll just quit whatever job JOB1 gives me on the first day.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
Actually, I think only Blaise and I are the only competitive players from Lafayette. I'm trying get Daniel and Chow to get into it though.
Hey me and Roni are going out in Lafayette tonight. How old are you? you should come to the Bulldog, dollar bourbon tonight... you only have to be 18 to buy drinks.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Ok, so my stupid fvcking dad has decided in his infinite wisdom (AKA being influenced by some other kid's parent) that I MUST get a job this summer because "I'm not just going to sit around and play video games the whole summer" and that I need to be exposed to the real world (which is not something he made my sister do when she was 16).

I think this whole thing is about him not liking me playing video games. Over the past year or so he'd always throw in some comment about my "dependence on those fvcking video games" and saying that I need to "grow out of it". I guess he'd rather I go outside to the park and play some basketball with the junkies and drug dealers. But I'm sure he wouldn't like that either.

So today I had to go down to JOB1 and apply for a job. The problem is that JOB1 has such vaue job choices that you'll never have any fvcking idea what you'll end up doing. They've got selections like "Clerical, Publishing, Maintence, etc." none of which specify anything (not to mention that JOB1 is identity theft waiting to happen because the lazy idiots leave copies of peoples' social security numbers lying around for anyone to see.) I wouldn't have a problem with working if I knew what the hell I'd be doing.

So, does anyone have any information on gamestop, BestBuy, radioshack, or any other jobs that a gamer or tech savvy person might be interested in? If he wants me to work, I want to at least make it something I can half enjoy. I want to at least piss him off with having to drive me all the way out to metairie to work every day. And if he shoots down my attempts to find a job on my own, then I'll just quit whatever job JOB1 gives me on the first day.

You are going to have a VERY HARD time finding a job. Its been 2 months i still havent found one. Even though im looking for a company type that pays $12/hour or salary. Try office Depot they are super wasy to work fo rif your tech savy. Not one Game stop or Play N Trade is hiring in the state of louisiana. Best bet would be to just go to the mall and get some part time job that gets some $$$$

Curlz

Smash Lord
Ever power: 15, 5'11, short hair, lube, and YES!

RickyB: I would go meet you two but I'm only 15 and I'm in new orleans right now. Lawlz

-Ran

Smash Master
qq i ned jobz
I'm actually in agreement with your father. It's a great idea to start working during the summer so that you can make spending money. The best time to save money is when you have no bills, ie as teenager. =d You'll be hard pressed to find a job that you actually want due to the economy. You can try and hit up the small mom and pop computer stores and see if they need a sales clerk or someone to clean up.

Ultimately, you're going to have to go to the malls and get an application at every store.

Sudai

Stuff here
If you were emo, then you -wouldn't- be a perfect match.

A relationship is only supposed to have 1 pvssy* and two emo guys = 2 pvssies.

*There is an exception, but that's only when there's 2 sets of mammary glands which makes it okay.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
if You Were Emo, Then You -wouldn't- Be A Perfect Match.

A Relationship Is Only Supposed To Have 1 Pvssy* And Two Emo Guys = 2 Pvssies.

*there Is An Exception, But That's Only When There's 2 Sets Of Mammary Glands Which Makes It Okay.
Lollll Epic Post Award ^^^^

Curlz

Smash Lord
I just got to Dibbz. I had to dropped off earlier than planned. Someone please show up and bring a Wiimote. I'm the ginger by the TV.

Just walk in and shout "Curlz!"

Edit: About the pillow fight comment. I would own Batto in a pillow fight just like I will own him in Brawl (along with everyone else)

Edit2: Really... someone show up. Playing Crisis with kids I don't know is kind of boring.

Hyro

Smash Lord
lmfao

They used to say, we'd have a black president when pigs can fly....

Well...the swine flu.

Edit: TAKE ME TO DIBBZ SOMOENE! I WANNA PLAY CURLZ!

Curlz

Smash Lord
ANYONE come. I'm staying until 8.
Like I said before, please bring your Wiimote so we can start up the game.
I'm in the back by the TV's.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
I always called the angry dragon the strawberry shortcake.

Eiffel Tower is kind of gay. It requires that you touch a guy while double teaming a chick :( I'd rather just straight up rotisserie chicken her.

Circuits final sucks. It makes me mad. So mad I could suck a d!ck.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Do I even wanna know what a soggy biscuit is?

Edit: I asked the parents. They said I could stay as late as I want and take a cab back home. xD
I'm probably gonna stay until 9. Unless no one shows up by 8:30. If I'm still all alone by 8:30 I'm leaving. (Unless someone let's me know that they're on their way.)

Sudai

Stuff here
You probably do want to know what a soggy biscuit is, but I don't really want to say it because it's pretty bad.

Curlz. You should have gone one a weekend when I could get there cause I'd make the BR people go at least. lol

Top Bottom