• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

there was no official match. but i did get mean edge guarded when i played fox.

gl to everyone in the tournament next week. seems like there will actually be a decent turnout if everyone from la shows. counting on pritch, and new orleans, cyphus, and ken to come.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Wait? what? I think i played awesome tonight, well pretty awesome. But yeah thanks for hosting salt, and ggs everyone.

Ill be at dat nex melee tourny ya diggggggg

In other news, I'm incredibly awake, so if by the off chance anyone wants to play some smash at my place atm, gimme a call

1-225-270-6935

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I was kinda drained. Had my last exam eva (hopefully). Sounds like y'all had fun. Didn't realize I was so ****in popular. Had two people call me about it last night and now you're asking.

'V'

Smash Lord
Okay, guys.

Smash Reformation II is coming up in 6 days!! Whoever needs to request off of work or anything else needs to do so if they want to make this. Get your carpools arranged and COME EARLY. It'll have AT LEAST a decent turnout.

If you are able to bring a setup (TV, GC/Wii, Melee, Memory Card, power strip, etc.), do so. It doesn't hurt to have extra setups just in case.

Make sure you know the rules, address, and times. The link to the tourney page can be found on the OP of this thread.

If you want to play friendlies or MM's, then come early and play before the tourney. DO NOT PLAY ANY NON-TOURNEY RELATED MATCHES UNTIL THE TOURNEY IS IN IT'S FINAL STAGES. If there is an open TV not being used for a possible tourney match, then tell me. I will schedule one.

If you are leaving to eat, smoke, or whatever, then tell me as well. If you do not show up to your tourney match and I do not know where you are, YOU WILL BE DQ'd.

And lastly, try to pay with 5's or 1's. If you have anything above that, either wait a while for registration or ask Stephen to make change for you.

I'll see some of you at Dibbz tonight.

D

Deleted member

vaughn you made the tournament on lsu graduation which is a super busy day for restaurants so idk if ima be able to get off...

'V'

Smash Lord
Yeah.. I know.. But it's Stephen's tournament rule thingy, so I don't really have any control over that. Sucks if you can't make it, but it's understandable.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Curlz what kinda deck were you gonna run for YuGiOh?

PLEASE TRY TO BRING SETUPS TO DIBBZ!!!!!! They no longer have the two big TV's anymore, and all the monitors are HD Flatscreens, although they do let you use open ones for consoles, they WILL lag for the Wii. DIBBZ NAO HAZ CARPETS!!!!!!!!!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
There's a slight chance I might not be able to make Dibbz tonight. My car's getting shipped off to Los Angeles today, and so far everyone here in Slidell is either not coming or they might be coming. XD

Turazrok

Smash Master
Lol my friend pussied out of going to Smash Reformation II. I told him he was gonna get *****. This week says he can't go. :/

-Ran

Smash Master
Mike, the Dibbz owner, has informed me that Dibbz wants to have tournaments held there again. More so, he says that we can now do them on Saturdays which is the biggest part. I'm going to see if I can have something there on the 29th.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Mike, the Dibbz owner, has informed me that Dibbz wants to have tournaments held there again. More so, he says that we can now do them on Saturdays which is the biggest part. I'm going to see if I can have something there on the 29th.
thats right after exams. thats the summer. i get to go. im pretty sure.

i just got my sc2 beta key. finally. im excited.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Fun times with you too Vaughn. I'd like to take this opportunity to squash whatever unfriendliness we've had before. No sense in being distant because of little disagreements.

Top Bottom