• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Not a fan.

Been there done that.

If it runs ok on this **** for a cpu, I'll give it a shot.........

.............. BUT IT'S NEXON!!!!!!!!
If you want nexon play MS. I have a hacker friend who I'll sell you out to for 20$. Later though.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Play WoW everett and lemme steal **** from ur line at rouse's.

Also I'm gonna be going to the next HOBO and need to find a car to hop in. What time do u guys normally leave because I would still have to work til like 3pm and then go home and shower and ****. Somebody hit me up.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
.......theyre both falco? tack an N onto the end of the cooler one.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
My point is it will take you 4 weeks to finish one raid on this cpu.

So like I wasn't supposed to work 8 hours yesterday, and I was called 30 min. ago, I was supposed to work today instead of yesterday. I told them I'll call them back around 5:30 to let them know if I can come in for a few hours. I'm contemplating whether I should go in at all, I mean I already fuking worked 32 hours, and I work tomorrow for another 8. I really can't get there until like 6 anyway.

Sudai

Stuff here
Sudai's credibility slowly gets worse for me every day now. Just a little bit at a time.
And why? Because I point out the truth to you and you don't like it?

Acrazia, it runs on my laptop so it should run on your desktop. Mabinogi > MS and the cash shop is unnecessary. You can buy Cash shop points from people for in game gold to get whatever you want.

Awstin

Smash Rookie
I do feel like Subai is trolling though, about the graphics thing. I mean, idc, I'm just trying to point out that it's alright for Vaughan to like simple, pixely graphics and for Subai to like super high quality 3D graphics. Or kinda like how I like little girls, and Subai likes little boys ;o haha

Sudai

Stuff here
That's the thing, Avery, I never was fighting for any specific type of graphics. I've been fighting for "If there's a style of graphics you prefer you would like that game better than if it were done with a different style." Seriously, I don't get why this is so hard to understand? It's an extremely basic concept that anyone should understand....

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
I've never played FFIV, and I have money with which to buy it. How badly should I be trying to go get it?
I'd pass personally. Kinda fun but still the pretty engaging atb battle system of the previous FFs. Instead spend the money on weed and St. Elsewhere by Gnarls Barkley. I haven't played any good rpgs as of late so i have no other recommendations.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I'd pass personally. Kinda fun but still the pretty engaging atb battle system of the previous FFs. Instead spend the money on weed and St. Elsewhere by Gnarls Barkley. I haven't played any good rpgs as of late so i have no other recommendations.
I've never played a FF in my life.

Also, I don't trust you because you ragged on Fire Emblem a long time ago, which is a game that rarely leaves my DS and I've played through 30+ times. So BOO YOU!!! :p

DaAnimeKidTooch

Smash Cadet
I've never played a FF in my life.

Also, I don't trust you because you ragged on Fire Emblem a long time ago, which is a game that rarely leaves my DS and I've played through 30+ times. So BOO YOU!!! :p
If you want to get into FF i suggest playing FFX,i've played all the FF and its still my fav and many people call it the best of all the FF games

Curlz

Smash Lord
If you want to get into FF i suggest playing FFX,i've played all the FF and its still my fav and many people call it the best of all the FF games
Final Fantasy 9 begs to differ.

Edit: I will be hosting a Brawl- Tournament at Play N Trade on June 12th (for people who won't be making it to Hobo). It'll be in place of the brawl tournament for the month of June due to popular demand. I'll be coming up with a rule set soon.

-Ran

Smash Master
If you really need an MMORPG Fix, Ragnarok Online will run on almost anything. There are plenty of free servers.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Final Fantasy 9 begs to differ.

Edit: I will be hosting a Brawl- Tournament at Play N Trade on June 12th (for people who won't be making it to Hobo). It'll be in place of the brawl tournament for the month of June due to popular demand. I'll be coming up with a rule set soon.
use kirk's. he has brawl- tournaments monthly, i think. ill find them, hang on.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
forget rpg games. get starcraft and get to work
I went to work and I WISH I could get starcraft.

get a new comp, srsly desktops are only like $600 now and u have to make almost $200 a week at ur new job. Stop being lame.
Not being lame, the first $600 dollars I make goes to my parents for paying bills, college loans, and smaller debts to certain individuals. That's probably over $600, so I won't have any money for myself for a month.

I've never played FFIV, and I have money with which to buy it. How badly should I be trying to go get it?
Get it if you like more linear games. Golbez too good.

FFVII, Tactics, and X are the best FF's of all of them, some would say VIII is a gem.

If you really need an MMORPG Fix, Ragnarok Online will run on almost anything. There are plenty of free servers.
Going to try.......

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
kirk uses the same rules as Brawl, just with 4 stocks. doesnt seem to have problems.

I went to work and I WISH I could get starcraft.
you can use mine. ill zip it up and upload it on the internet somewhere. i rarely play it with sc2 out, so we shouldnt have any conflicts with battle.net.

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
FFV was a **** good game, my favorite out of the series, just for the characters. I mean, the bad guy's name was X-DEATH. Doesn't get better than that.

Top Bottom