• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
How does pot improve your skills? I don't get it...
For them, it makes the game more enjoyable since they are joking/laughing at little things of no consequence. It enables them to actively -care- about playing a game they normally are apathetic about.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Just popping in to say that November 13th is going to be the start of Lost in our new venue.

November 20th is going to be Lafayette's Melee 2 at Play N Trade.

Also, Lafayette's Crew is ready. Get everyone to Lost so we can make this happen.

New Orleans vs Lafayette

Ran, Jiovanni, Arcadia, RickyBlack, John Wu vs Roni, Blaise/ISBS. Flounda, Curlz, MasterMajora

Curlz

Smash Lord
Crews
This has been agreed upon by both Lafayette and New Orleans players. New Orleans has challenged Lafayette to a 5-person crew battle; New Orleans's B team vs Lafayette's A team.

$25 entry per team
Winner take all

-3 stocks
-7:00 minutes
-No items
-First stage is a random neutral, losing teams counterpicks with one ban from the winning team.
-Stage ban resets for each individual player.
-Normal Lost ruleset to issue everything else.

Neutral

Battlefield
Final Destination
Pokémon Stadium
Smashville
Yoshi’s Island

Counterpick

Brinstar
Delfino plaza
Castle Siege
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Jungle Japes
Lylat Cruise
Norfair
Pictochat
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise

Banned

the rest.

TEAMS

New Orleans
-Ran
Jiovanni
Arcadia
John Wu
RickyBlack

Lafayette
rOni
ChKn
Curlz
IShouldBeStudying
MasterMajora
Comments? Questions? Complaints? Concerns?

BakaJuice

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there tonight. What's the date for the crew battle? I guess since I'm not even on the B list, I'll just watch. (sadface)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Son of a *****. Did I suck this much when I started posted here?
nah, dawg. icemann cant ever suck at posting, and tommy has an unnatural attraction to bad posting.

its like. if average new kid has a post rating of 3 out of 10, icemann had a 7 since youre awesome and stuff, and tommy has a .0151241 cause he sucks.

Curlz

Smash Lord
They're called meanlies. Get it right.

Edit: Roni, Flounda, and I are getting serious about Brawl for MLG. We're going to tear up Nom 6 and MLG. Everyone better get ready for the raise of Lafayette.

Savon

Smash Ace
Get at me Curlz. I challenge you to a 10 dollar MM at Nom 6. You down for it cat daddy?

I have been doing some super cereal Snake training.

Lets get it playboy. :hipsmile:

Curlz

Smash Lord
Best 3/5 - We would play a maximum of 5 games. Whoever wins 3 games out of the 5 games in the set would win the $10.

Nom Rules - We would use the Ruleset that is being used for Nom as the rules for our money match. That includes stages, ledge grab limit, legal attacks, etc.

Character Switches Legal - We would be allowed to switch our characters after each game we play for counterpick purposes.

:]

Sudai

Stuff here
V, the video I saw showed sonic run on the ground for like, half a sec, jump, homing attack, land, jump homing attack, land, jump homing attack and then sonic was going at blazing speeds. But iunno. I've heard a lot of good things about the game so far so you prolly can't pull that off in too many places if all the rage I hear is legit.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Curlz, do you have a hacked psp?
No, I don't.

Edit: I want to see Baton Rouge make a comeback, if a player from Baton Rouge (other than Blaine or FakeGeorge) places withing the top 25% of the bracket, I'll give them a $5 bonus for their placing! This could add on to their prize if they place top 3. :D

This means that Bomber, Nitez, RJ, IceMann, Nick, TJ, and BSP need to come out to Lost! :D

Top Bottom