• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
Possible stocks:
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Cartoon Network [the good era shows.]
Final bosses from various video games.
Dissidia/Final Fantasy
Gundam.

Savon

Smash Ace
Why not based it off Soul Calibur artwork. That would make a totally awesome theme. Lee could be Algol and Hyro could be Cassandra

ChKn

Smash Ace
I have a really good idea for it, but I'll have to sketch it out and buff my photoshop skillz.

My new Ryu sig is ******. One of my best pieces of work evar.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
it was a terribly made comic. you couldve done a much better job of editing the comic in paint.

the dialogue wasnt bad though

Savon

Smash Ace
No. The comics are amazing in almost every way. The editing is well done, the colors are nice, and the jokes were top notch. Ignore the haters Pickle. Stop BEING a hater eet.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
No. The comics are amazing in almost every way. The editing is well done, the colors are nice, and the jokes were top notch. Ignore the haters Pickle. Stop BEING a hater eet.
do you want to be on my ignore list too?

Hyro

Smash Lord
no real talk how was that funny. maybe i don't get it because i don't play the game?

...just so basic. he wanted to kill him. someone else killed him. "hey those were mine". ..............how would that make anyone but a 6 year old laugh? not being mean, being serious lol

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
the point of it was that the black mage was trying to kill it, presumably for a while, as things dont normally die in one hit.

megaman jumps in, out of nowhere, and one-shots it, cause megaman is awesome. black mage is pissed cause megaman is better AND just stole his exp.

Savon

Smash Ace
Why you hatin BSL/Hyro? This is top notch **** right here. I bet you guys look at crappy comics like AiB and xkcd. Pickles is going to be a legend.

trollface.jpg

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
hey pickles, is it time for you to rage about the hazing you just got from savon?

Top Bottom