• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Can a BR player who is going to the tournament send a text my way or call me asap? New Orleans is going to be late and we don't want the tournament to start without us, so tell them to put us into the bracket.

337 278 8137

BSP

Smash Legend
I hate my parents. Serioiusly, always ****ING SOMETHING up for me.

Now that that's out of the way, has brawl started yet? I'm going to be late because we're having some bathroom **** done and my sister and I got stuck home watching the guy. **** BEING YOUNG

Hyro

Smash Lord
I'll talk to u personally about the subject hyro.
Wth? Nothing to talk about and you can say whatever you want right here.

well, i thought about that, too. and i could keep it a secret. its just that once i do something impossible, i would know that everything is fake.

and then boom goes the dynamite. everything ceases to exist.
...we're talking about having powers. If you could do something impossible right now...you should ****ing do it. What's the problem if everythings fake? Cuz it'd be real to you. You're crazy.

so i walk into walmart to buy some yugioh cards. while looking around, i see some guy.
he looks like iceman.
he is iceman.
i start to walk up to say hey, but then... no. there's no way it's iceman.
i walk around the iceman look-alike.
it had to have been iceman.
i loop around, so i will be walking towards him, but in front of him, rather than from the side.
i wait for him to realize who i am, then act like i just saw him.
he reaches his hand out for a handshake.
i shake his hand, and say,"hey, whats up, iceman?"
the search for yugioh cards continues.
Ok now you're starting to piss me off. This just doesn't sound like something you would say. You're crazy, you're not crazy. Why're you acting like a nutcase all of a sudden? You don't even do drugs. Go away.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Hyro, I thought about doing impossible ****. To you, it would be real to me. But once I start doing something impossible, I know that it would only work if I am imagining the whole thing. Once I realize it's all imagination, it would end.

Until I do something impossible, I don't have 'proof' that nothing is real. Allowing my imagination to continue fooling myself.

Hyro

Smash Lord
...................did you read anything I posted savon LOL

Yeah, I could definitely see a therapist and benefit from it

But it's not necessary because I can fix problems on my own...sure it might take a little longer but at least I wouldn't have to feel like a nutcase talking to some psychiatrist lol

Savon

Smash Ace
You think too much Hyro. You honestly need to just STOP thinking so hard. Just STOP. Just relax and make a sandwich and go watch a movie or something. The less you analyze and think about things the better.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
I'm a little confused as to what's going on, but I think I have the gist of it. Hyro, things happen, and you have to just get over them. I saw something about caring too much. I rarely show any type of emotion towards anything. It sounds kind of bland, but that's how I view things. I've learned how to just get over stuff and not let anything affect me.

Hyro

Smash Lord
...Ok I'm gonna wait for a cyphus post. Or someone who actually read what I posted.

Cuz this isn't a complaint

and every other sentence is about how much I don't give a ****.

It's me sharing my opinion on the world and human nature

Im the kind of person who would make the therapist cry. I should be a thearpist

I'M HIGH you buncha curlz

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
I could argue that apparently you DO care, because you actually spent the time to post about things you "don't care" about.

/caring.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
John, you need to see me some time this week...

SO I CAN SLAP YOU ACROSS THE FACE.

Maybe that'll SLAP some sense into you.

*rimshot*

In real life, this weekend was nothing but FUN. It's too bad you missed out, dude.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master

*rimshot*

In real life, this weekend was nothing but FUN. It's too bad you missed out, dude.
My weekend would've been even better had I attened that PnT tourney, but I had just as much fun Saturday alone. Wish yesterday would've never ended.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I could argue that apparently you DO care, because you actually spent the time to post about things you "don't care" about.

/caring.
I like helping people. I care about other people. Sue me? Can't wait for someone smart to actually read what I said...lol...I probably should've just pm'ed that tbh lol

*rimshot*

Fun for you. Not that fun for me anymore. I'd rather be where I'm at lol. Espcially cuz ****IN TOPS DAMMIT

D

Deleted member

ima win 20k this season in LoL.
ima buy john some therapy. and myself some as well.

....and a hooker.

seriously though, south La team this tournament season for LoL. ffox you gotta come back. and anyone else who is actually good play with me sometime.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Wrong. Analyzing and thinking about things is good. Just telling them to other people and expecting them to understand/care/be entertained is bad.

This thread suuuuuuucks.
**** you right LOL. Cuz if they can't understand it they think you're crazy. And if there's too many thought processes it gets boring.

Edited for my boredom and having too much time to waste.

Life lesson learned...don't open your mind like a book unless someone asks you too hahaha

TL;DR

I'm better and smarter than you bahaha

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
god**** it. i missed all of hyro's posts before edited :<

had a great time this weekend. been forever since i got to hangout with a buncha ya'll. and got to meet a new smashers, from afar and local.
a good weekend..and i did zero drugs!? wtf

eet

Smash Ace
hyrizzle, You made some good points. Perception is a powerful thing that controls how each of us look and respond to everything we interact with (including ourselves) . IMO, I think besides the origin of life(dna and genetic code, specifically), the intricacies of human consciousness is one of the coolest things to think about.

But yeah you and shyguy should just PM back and forth

Hyro

Smash Lord
god**** it. i missed all of hyro's posts before edited :<

had a great time this weekend. been forever since i got to hangout with a buncha ya'll. and got to meet a new smashers, from afar and local.
a good weekend..and i did zero drugs!? wtf
pmed it, it's an eyeful dude haha, but if you aren't scared of a wall of text, theres some funny *** **** in there

hyrizzle, You made some good points. Perception is a powerful thing that controls how each of us look and respond to everything we interact with (including ourselves) . IMO, I think besides the origin of life(dna and genetic code, specifically), the intricacies of human consciousness is one of the coolest things to think about.

But yeah you and shyguy should just PM back and forth
Yeah!! I do too. It's fun to think about...especially now when I have to close everything else out of my life so I can put my focus back on school lol. But I don't know about that last part...I couldn't put that much thought into a videogame. Real life though, you can only benefit from it.

Curlz

Smash Lord
This weekend was so much fun! Sucks for anyone who missed out on anything.

I should have the results for the PNT tourny by tomorrow and I'll post a results thread. I'm also waiting on the AL results to be posted.

<3 Everyone!

Edit:

I bet I got 5th AGAIN at PnT today. It was seriously fun guys. I want some results up.
I'm looking at the results now, you DID get 5th place. xD

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
2 choices Curlz, ASAP:
CI Monthly on Dec 4 or the weekend after?
I want another tournament as a sort of practice for TASOL and also, who's all goin to TASOL? I need carpool.

-Ran

Smash Master
I've actually decided to do a Smashfest on this coming Saturday at Dibbz. There isn't really a good Saturday to hold a tournament in December, and so rather than go two months without us doing something in New Orleans, I've decided that the best thing to do would be to at least get everyone together.

As long as I don't have something come up in terms of work, I'll be there at noon with a setup. If enough people come, we'll do some side events such as Low Tier and maybe even items. So yea, come to Dibbz on Saturday. No tournament, just a day of smash.

Top Bottom