• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
no one said anything about lee attacking jnig because:

lee's attack probably wasnt an actual attack. jnig is one of the better players here. lee and jnig are friends.
omg this^^ I think he plays gayer than everybody's posts in this thread combined, but he never posts incredibly biased, wrong, and baseless comments like almost everyone else.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
lee is friends with jnig.

have you ever taunted your friend before? did your friend have an army of other guys come in and back him up? no. your friend, and everyone else, probably realized it was a joke.

you guys just need to chill
We are chill, you are the one posting in caps.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Ok BSL, I'll start by not caring about what you say, not that I have cared before anyway...
Edit: I've already stopped caring, meaning anything you post after this won't be read.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
seems like you have, since you keep arguing with me and stuff.

also, that's not enough. not care about what anyone says. only then is it enough.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
i posted a single sentence in caps.

and by chill, i mean stop caring about what people say.
I don't, just like I don't care about what you say. But just because I comment about something doesn't mean I honestly care.

BSP

Smash Legend
If I ever post a wrong, biased, or baseless thought, let me know why it's one or a combination of these three things. That way, we move forward ^_^

Right now, I think we're just going through unnecessary drama

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
different definition of caring, then, apparently.

if you decide someone is a jerk for what they said, or is being mean to someone or something, then youre caring too much.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
different definition of caring, then, apparently.

if you decide someone is a jerk for what they said, or is being mean to someone or something, then youre caring too much.
It's being a big enough person to stand up for yourself and not be a lap dog to those who are being ****s.

BSP

Smash Legend
Which all goes back to determining whether or not they were serious or not

and we said 99% of the time everyone's joking, so....

Good Lord, I've had this cough for like 2 weeks now >_<

Can we actually talk about something?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
So if I assume that we aren't, then most all of this bickering is pointless (IMO), and that's why I don't really bother responding to "attacks".
Basically this. I used to take this thread seriously, but after I saw the cycles of random posting > back and forth convos > random posting > back and forth etc, I just let it go. I only really post now when it's not related to all the silliness, or when I feel like supporting an idc type stance similar to this. Everyone will post what everyone will post, though. Legit, serious, or not.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
no one said anything about lee attacking jnig because:

lee's attack probably wasnt an actual attack. jnig is one of the better players here. lee and jnig are friends.
Hmm, I've been playing Phoenix Wright lately, and that makes me feel like presenting evidence.

I wouldn't've done this if Lee wasn't lieing about how he feels about Justin, but I feel this is necessary.

You see, this **** isn't just a joke, no matter how people try to cover it up as one.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I honestly don't care anymore. This is hardball. I'm not gonna let Lee cover up that very obvious attack against Justin by lieing about it.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
Ok, I'm gonna post about this now, cuz you *****s dun goofed. If you really don't care that people are ignoring you, then show you don't care. Lee is ignoring people so that he won't have anything to argue with them about. It's his way of dropping it. The whole Justin attack thing isn't really an attack either. Lee has said several times that he dislikes playstyles, and those *****s are friends. I call Savy a ***** all the time and say how I hate his snake(no homo) but he knows its all Gucci. Stop blowing **** up lol. And you can call this meat riding or whatever, doesn't matter to me. Yall need to just chill the **** out.....and play marvel :awesome:

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Thank you Mura for providing evidence which clearly points to not being a joke...
@Adam: I'll respect your opinion, I'm not going to hate you for it, ignore you for it, I will just disagree with some parts of it, but overall I'm just going to deal with it.
@Brawlman: I know

Sudai

Stuff here
I like how people assume that because Lee hates how JNig plays in Brawl (the only thing that screenshot says about Lee's opinion of JNig), he doesn't like him as a friend. Mura's smugness during all this is just hilarious.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I like how people assume that because Lee hates how JNig plays in Brawl (the only thing that screenshot says about Lee's opinion of JNig), he doesn't like him as a friend. Mura's smugness during all this is just hilarious.
And here you go again...I'm not going to even bother with you...smh

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
marijuana homies.. marijuana <3
youre not cool for smoking weed i hope you know that.
but this is just gay. what kind of loser posts :
"im high this is so cool <3 i hope people read this and know that im better than all of you AND do drugs lol so cool"

dont get me wrong. i do drugs. ive done every drug there is numerous times. and weed is stupid **** anyways so lol you lose on both the types of images you were trying to insinuate. im literally shaking my head. such a dumb post. weed is such a dumb drug also.

oh wait im on ignore. whatever maybe other people will read it and get off this *******es ****

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
i like how people assume that because lee hates how jnig plays in brawl (the only thing that screenshot says about lee's opinion of jnig), he doesn't like him as a friend. Mura's smugness during all this is just hilarious.
this^^^^^ Mura represents his Damon Gant avatar perfectly.. I like Mura so much i took him off ignore to see this pic... and LOL its the same thing i said before. WOW. back to ignore mode..

It should be clear to everyone here that I think Justin plays gay. I described how he plays gay. I am also capable of playing gay I just don't like to. Does this mean i dislike Justin a person.. NO.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
We aren't arguing Lee and Jnig's friendship, it's was more or less what was in Mura's pic.
^This. We aren't arguing if Lee thinks JNig is a bad friend/doesn't like him as a friend...where the **** did that even come from? Oh but of course the butt-buddies are going to agree on it. :awesome:

BSP

Smash Legend
I would like to know how I'm a joke :\

And I see Mura/Nitez' point a little more clearly now

But this isn't that important to lose sleep over. I'll talk with you guys tomorrow....unless the thread just moves on and I don't get a chance to say anything

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
As far as ingame decisions goes I tried to save my She-hulk early in a fight by xfactor canceling and I forgot that I have Arthur as an achor so I basically made him useless just to save a char. I lost that fight

:phone:
God, I've done that before. But Chris was on fire at that point. It really hurt me when Phoenix hit the field.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I don't care about being ignored. Complaining about it just gives the ignorers satisfaction. What I do care about, however, is the clearly visible elitism from the older posters int his thread, and the ignoring is showing how true it is even more. The people who are ignoring others (Lee, Taylor, Ken) and the other people who are telling others that they need to post better (Vaughn, Sudai) are trying to assert some authority over the other thread and the new people in it. It's time you other guys started speaking out against this bull****.

Looking back at Lee's post about ignoring people, you can clearly see him attacking Jnig for no apparent reason. But did anyone say anything about it? Jnig's too afraid of conflict to speak up for himself. The other Brawl players are either afraid of conflict or don't want to challenge Lee because he'll have backup from the old elitists. And of course, the old Melee elitists know just how much of an ******* Lee is being, but they're too buddy-buddy to confront him. It's time that you newer posters take this **** over. You guys don't have to put up with this *******ry, but you've gotta stop being meek and submitting to the so-called veterans. That's why I start ****, because you guys need to learn how to not take **** from other people.
I call bull****. You start **** because you enjoy starting ****. I can respect this.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
When Hyro quit coming to tourneys I figured it was cuz of me. Damn, I must be better than I thought if I can make the great Hyro ragequit for good lol!

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I call bull****. You start **** because you enjoy starting ****. I can respect this.
Ryker, just stop. Whatever vendetta you have with Mura, tend to that later, this is a different matter. Go back to the AL thread...please...
Edit: Ryker, I'm serious and I'm asking you as nice as I will.
Edit2: Brawlman, Hyro has always "quit" on-and-off, I think he just got tired of Brawl.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
How am I wrong? For thinking/stating I could beat someone because I knew I could possibly beat the time and then being told by all of his friends that I couldn't, not only that but I was joking and they took it to heart.

You're a tool. Of course you're going to defend them, you're oh so happy that the "elitist" Lee didn't ignore you and you're all buddy-buddy with Taylor. Don't even talk to me, don't you have a nutsack to ride or something?
^Please do not feed the trolling hypocrit.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
You prolly say that becuase you wnna go back to having enough spell vamp to tower dive any mother ****er once you hit 6 :-P
Have runes and rush gunblade... 57% SPELL CAMP!!!

I really miss old evelynn. Third champ I bought and I still love her after the nerfs. She still bad though. Sivir is the best champ in the game and reekoshay is the best ability.

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, just stop. Whatever vendetta you have with Mura, tend to that later, this is a different matter. Go back to the AL thread...please...
Edit: Ryker, I'm serious and I'm asking you as nice as I will.
Edit2: Brawlman, kudos
Man, asking me nicely? No, I think I'll be fine saying what I want to say.

BSP's right in that people are just starting drama and there's no big deal to be had.

Mura's picture contradicts absolutely nothing Lee has presented in thread. It also shows absolutely nothing for anyone to be up in arms about.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I was kidding with that post which is why I put "lol" at the end. I know he didn't quit cuz of me.

Top Bottom