• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Damn new kids cocky as a mofo. Justin get me back into form so I can take some of this free money and stop playing brawl again.
Too bad they're too full of themselves to realize that they're outmatched. :troll:

Seriously, one good/lucky placement in one tourney shouldn't make you think you're "significantly" better or so invincible that you think you can beat anyone.

BSP

Smash Legend
Sorry this is kind of last minute, but I've changed the arrival time for BRM#2 to 2:30 I hope this doesn't throw anyone off majorly and I'll understand if you're a little late because of this, but I don't want to run into any time trouble, nor does anyone want to be at LT from 3-12

Turazrok

Smash Master
He'll never call you out once you cg him gunner. Or play olimar and make him hate the game.

:phone:

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Obviously there's no reason for it locally, but BSP is trying full unity, and I respect it. However, after this, and Curlz's mk banned and unbanned tourney, I'm predicting we will keep MK legal in the future.

Anyway, MAR, you might wanna worry about JNig first... You ain't ready.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Well, since Lee won't be attending any BRMs I can focus on JNig's Wario without having to think about Lee and his army of high tiers.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Yes, now everyone is out to get me, so I can take all of your MONEY AHAHAHA

Not really, but it feels good that I have a reason to stay in tip top shape. Plus, I'll have good practice for HOBO.

MAR, you just don't get it. I beat .D and BSP on the daily, what makes you think you'll beat me? Wifi Wario /= me.

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
LOL warios harder oniline then offline and i did beat bsp who is ranked 3 i lost the second time because there are like no wifi sonics so i had no idea what to do haha and as for D I ereally wasnt playing the mu the way i should have. No johns though they both beat me legitly but i know can beat them both too.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Gunnermaniac said:
Anyway, with lee not attending BRM, it seems the stage is set for Zigsta to **** us all in low tier singles.

BWAHAHA!!!!

Speaking of, who's down to win LT doubles?

Top Bottom